Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Elephant in the room is.....? 17:15 - Aug 31 with 2565 viewsymaohyd

To clarify, not physically speaking!

What do people think?

I have a theory of the next shock to surprise us, may have been mentioned by others in other threads!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Elephant in the room is.....? on 17:16 - Aug 31 with 2549 viewsCaptain_Sham

Where are the four players we manage to keep going to fit into the squad?

Its just a ride.

The Elephant in the room is.....? on 17:44 - Aug 31 with 2392 viewsAguycalledJack

Share your theory and we can then comment.
The Elephant in the room is.....? on 17:45 - Aug 31 with 2377 viewsCaptain_Sham

How does Graham Potter have such an engaging, enthusiastic and positive demeanour when he is "secretly livid"?

Its just a ride.

The Elephant in the room is.....? on 17:48 - Aug 31 with 2348 viewsCaptain_Sham

How many more shyt stirring threads are the remtards going start ?

Its just a ride.

The Elephant in the room is.....? on 17:49 - Aug 31 with 2344 viewsCaptain_Sham

Am I going to reach 100 people on ignore by Xmas?

Its just a ride.

The Elephant in the room is.....? on 18:26 - Aug 31 with 2228 viewsomarjack

In case you haven't heard, The Americans sold the elephant for cheap so they won't have to pay for his food.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Elephant in the room is.....? on 18:27 - Aug 31 with 2221 viewsFireboy2

The Elephant in the room is.....? on 17:49 - Aug 31 by Captain_Sham

Am I going to reach 100 people on ignore by Xmas?

You have 1 more
The Elephant in the room is.....? on 19:25 - Aug 31 with 2109 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Elephant in the room is.....? on 18:26 - Aug 31 by omarjack

In case you haven't heard, The Americans sold the elephant for cheap so they won't have to pay for his food.

The elephant that cost £20m is out on loan and we are paying for all the buns.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

The Elephant in the room is.....? on 00:32 - Sep 1 with 1884 viewsymaohyd

When Bony is fit, will Potter be allowed to play him?

Scenario i can see is us slipping down the table, i think we'll stay in contention for the last play off place and if Bony is fit and in form could make a difference.

I don't think the Americans will allow him to be played though, similar to the situation with Hull and the cockney geezer (can't remember his name, ex Fulham) they couldn't afford to play him incase he got injured and were then saddled with his huge wages.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Elephant in the room is.....? on 00:55 - Sep 1 with 1847 viewsPozuelosSideys

I suppose technically given hes in the last year of his contract, there could be a situation whereby the club offer to buy him out of it. i.e a cash sum of £3m upfront rather than his £100kpw for 52 weeks.. and then let him rake it in again from another club in free agency

We save £2m, he gets lump sum plus another sign on fee elsewhere

Dont think any of this will happen tho. I reckon he will play games until xmas at least

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Elephant in the room is.....? on 05:36 - Sep 1 with 1778 viewsicecoldjack

Can't see anyone 8n football taking a chance on Bony unless he plays games and scores some goals, it really is that simple for him and us.

Why we 're signed him is another question, I was all for this deal to happen, but not at the price paid or the wages, I assumed stupidly that the club has the inside track on players within the game and knew he was a low mileage player not a clapped out banger !

Anyway it's done( And boy we've been done) it's time for Wilf to show the world it's now or never, this mess may just yet turn out to work in our favour, not even the yanks would be stupid enough to not play him..would they ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024