Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. 23:13 - Sep 1 with 3417 viewsomarjack

What a shame, The fight and spirit the boys have been showing, led by the magnificent Potter will all go unrewarded.

This squad has some good aspects. But unfortunately, It simply cannot gain promotion. Because it lacks serious depth (which is clear to anyone who is in touch with reality).

Fer, Bony and Montero are essential to our success. But we can't expect them to perform week in, week out obviously.

The youngsters have been great. But still, they lack experience and they aren't being supported. They'll run out of steam soon enough I'm afraid.

We've been nicking our matches in the last minutes with 1 goal differences. It is often that we won't be able to get the results required to reach the play-offs at least.

I know how pessimistic this is. But it's just plain truth. This squad has many great aspects for a promotion push. 2 solid keepers, Convincing defence (lacks some depth though)..Celina is top quality..some ok wingers. And a good CF. As for the rest, We can't honestly rely on them seriously. It's either because they'll be constantly injured (our best 3 players are very injury prone) or they're simply not good enough to be entrusted. Which means we'll either have to tire the living f*ck out of our best players which will exhaust them, and will reflect badly on our results..OR..We'll have to rely on back ups who are either bad or mediocre at best.

Huw had a chance to get back on the money trail..his greed, alongside his American masters will prevent them from realising this golden chance.

After this season, Money will only become less and less, Which means the squad will become even worse..Which of course means..it's either now or never.

It will hurt very badly when we miss out on promotion, just because we didn't invest in 3-4 more players that would have added so much to the squad. Could have made the whole difference.

F*ck Huw and whoever defends him. Gullible, asslicking W@nkstains..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:03 - Sep 2 with 497 viewsE20Jack

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 11:27 - Sep 2 by AngelRangelQS

People want something that is very unlikely to exist.

A rich owner who doesn’t want to make money off the club, will throw millions of pounds at it and not expect anything in return.

As far as bad owners go (the way they took over aside), these owners wouldn’t even register on the “bad owner” scale

If people find it unpalatable to accept myself and the Res speak sense, please read this fine posters contributions.

Finger on the pulse.

The owners you are longing for don’t exist. You are currently chasing away a mildly stupid neighbour without realising you will be replacing him with Harold Shipman. The short sightedness is unfathomable.

So much wasted time and energy on meaningless short term nothingness. The focus needs to be on a strong Trust getting the means to take over the flub - who owns it in the meantime is largely irrelevant. I would suggest while it is being run sensibly, thank your lucky stars and start focusing on the areas that can make long term difference - you may not always have that luxury.

Bookmark this. It is the best advice you will ever get.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:07 - Sep 2 with 487 viewscostalotta

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:03 - Sep 2 by E20Jack

If people find it unpalatable to accept myself and the Res speak sense, please read this fine posters contributions.

Finger on the pulse.

The owners you are longing for don’t exist. You are currently chasing away a mildly stupid neighbour without realising you will be replacing him with Harold Shipman. The short sightedness is unfathomable.

So much wasted time and energy on meaningless short term nothingness. The focus needs to be on a strong Trust getting the means to take over the flub - who owns it in the meantime is largely irrelevant. I would suggest while it is being run sensibly, thank your lucky stars and start focusing on the areas that can make long term difference - you may not always have that luxury.

Bookmark this. It is the best advice you will ever get.

Harold Shipman?

That is just weird, and a little disturbing.
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:10 - Sep 2 with 477 viewsE20Jack

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:07 - Sep 2 by costalotta

Harold Shipman?

That is just weird, and a little disturbing.

Well yes, quite. That is the point.

Certainly not my choice of neighbour - but then again I am not the one lobbying for it.

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:11 - Sep 2 with 481 viewsJackfath

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:10 - Sep 2 by E20Jack

Certainly not my choice of neighbour - but then again I am not the one lobbying for it.

Isn't Harold dead?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:13 - Sep 2 with 467 viewscostalotta

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:10 - Sep 2 by E20Jack

As far as I can see your the first person to mention his name on this thread. Quite possibly on the site.

It’s just weird and disturbing that yiu made that leap and that your thinking that way!
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:17 - Sep 2 with 449 viewsE20Jack

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:13 - Sep 2 by costalotta

As far as I can see your the first person to mention his name on this thread. Quite possibly on the site.

It’s just weird and disturbing that yiu made that leap and that your thinking that way!

Oh you have taken it as literal?

You actually think I am suggesting that Swansea fans are lobbying for the Britain’s most prolific deceased serial killer to live next to them?

I can’t help you there then. That’s beyond even basic explanation.

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:23 - Sep 2 with 443 viewscostalotta

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:17 - Sep 2 by E20Jack

Oh you have taken it as literal?

You actually think I am suggesting that Swansea fans are lobbying for the Britain’s most prolific deceased serial killer to live next to them?

I can’t help you there then. That’s beyond even basic explanation.

He’s off. Listen error20 no help required. I’m not taking or making point of whether I’ve taken literal or your intention to really try and shock!

It’s what you wrote, which stemmed from your brain. My comment is an observation of what YOU said. I’m amazed how you can get to make that leap. Basically from Kaplan and Levein to Harold Shipman. It’s bizzare and disturbing and you need to take a look at yourself.

You could have gone for any number of known football owner mercenaries types...a Sam Hamman, a Peter Ridsale, Oysten...there’s loads. But you named a serial killer. There’s absolutely no connection between Shipman and football as far as I know, or want to for that matter.
Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:25 - Sep 2 with 434 viewsE20Jack

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:23 - Sep 2 by costalotta

He’s off. Listen error20 no help required. I’m not taking or making point of whether I’ve taken literal or your intention to really try and shock!

It’s what you wrote, which stemmed from your brain. My comment is an observation of what YOU said. I’m amazed how you can get to make that leap. Basically from Kaplan and Levein to Harold Shipman. It’s bizzare and disturbing and you need to take a look at yourself.

You could have gone for any number of known football owner mercenaries types...a Sam Hamman, a Peter Ridsale, Oysten...there’s loads. But you named a serial killer. There’s absolutely no connection between Shipman and football as far as I know, or want to for that matter.

Well if you are disturbed by that then I fear for your sanity.

I can only assume you are trolling again.

Login to get fewer ads

Huw ruined a golden chance for promotion. on 12:44 - Sep 2 with 417 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pretty sure the OP can be considered as a defeatist attitude - sounds like the management and squad have already been written off by some.

We are clearly a couple of players short. But lets see how it pans out. There are plenty of unknowns at the moment - ie Bony, if he comes back and starts smashing them in up to xmas then everyones expectations change

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024