Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO The Res 13:58 - Sep 5 with 2350 viewsDarran

Are you going to the ‘Trust Members Only’ fans forum tonight to ask questions and get some answers? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO The Res on 14:03 - Sep 5 with 2335 viewssainthelens

No point Daz...the cvnt has already got all the answers.
FAO The Res on 14:08 - Sep 5 with 2290 viewsTheResurrection

FAO The Res on 14:03 - Sep 5 by sainthelens

Thanks mate.... Appreciate your kind words 👍

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

FAO The Res on 15:15 - Sep 5 with 2199 viewsDarran

FAO The Res on 14:03 - Sep 5 by sainthelens

Great post Sainty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO The Res on 15:46 - Sep 5 with 2116 viewsEasternJack

What an odd thread.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

FAO The Res on 22:41 - Sep 5 with 1788 viewsDJack

FAO The Res on 15:46 - Sep 5 by EasternJack

What an odd thread.

You've been on this board a while haven't you...Is it any more odd than many of the others?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO The Res on 22:58 - Sep 5 with 1742 viewsEasternJack

FAO The Res on 22:41 - Sep 5 by DJack

You've been on this board a while haven't you...Is it any more odd than many of the others?

Nope, I’m just getting a bit tired of the personal vendettas on here.

Time to take another break

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

FAO The Res on 00:47 - Sep 6 with 1641 viewsDJack

FAO The Res on 22:58 - Sep 5 by EasternJack

Nope, I’m just getting a bit tired of the personal vendettas on here.

Time to take another break

To be fair, it's all around us. People living in an echo chamber, polarised opinions, populism, binary opinion 'debates', angry social media. I've got sucked into the style recently. Don't get me wrong I've always been a bit of a tvvat but recently I've become what I previously resented and it will take a while to disinfect my being...I suspect it will take a little while as reactionary habits are harder to eradicate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO The Res on 06:58 - Sep 6 with 1543 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAO The Res on 00:47 - Sep 6 by DJack

To be fair, it's all around us. People living in an echo chamber, polarised opinions, populism, binary opinion 'debates', angry social media. I've got sucked into the style recently. Don't get me wrong I've always been a bit of a tvvat but recently I've become what I previously resented and it will take a while to disinfect my being...I suspect it will take a little while as reactionary habits are harder to eradicate.

You nailed in with "binary opinions". Context for some is a foreign concept.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

FAO The Res on 04:16 - Sep 7 with 1211 viewsDewi1jack

Sadly you're right and you seem to sum up modern life.
Trouble is, the older I get, the more aggressive/ stubborn/ stupid I seem to be getting.

If someone has a different opinion, then fine I'll listen to it, examine it (in minutest detail at times. Obsessive?) to see if there's an agenda or appears to be.
Then possibly ignore it anyway

Although I do try and stick to swearing at people until I'm face to face.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FAO The Res on 10:56 - Sep 7 with 1086 viewsomarjack

Great post.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

FAO The Res on 11:00 - Sep 7 with 1080 viewsHighjack

Yes you’ve been beastly to me at times you beast, but at least you haven’t threatened to bum me yet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO The Res on 11:09 - Sep 7 with 1067 viewsLoyal

FAO The Res on 11:00 - Sep 7 by Highjack

Yes you’ve been beastly to me at times you beast, but at least you haven’t threatened to bum me yet.

I think we've been here before...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FAO The Res on 03:21 - Sep 8 with 940 viewsDJack

FAO The Res on 11:00 - Sep 7 by Highjack

I made a very long post in reply but it went titsup so I'll encapsulate the gist of what I'd said...

No mate, not beastly just challenging. We disagree on much but you speak "your truth" without agenda and I think that for that you are a good guy.

This place has changed , I miss reading the FNC stuff - which I only joined into once and was challenged by board heavyweights - the venerable Cudey and AN Other.

One night we had a disagreement and I ended up replying to your PHD qualified (your statement) ape avatar. Yes, I was very drunk but as to how drunk (if at all) you were I have no idea.

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024