Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Nice Touch from the Club 17:24 - Sep 5 with 11201 viewsArizlan2

Take note Jason Levien, this is what football is all about, making people happy, not your bank manager!

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/teachers-swans-surprise
A Nice Touch from the Club on 17:43 - Sep 5 with 5147 viewsTheResurrection

Was this in spite of the owners as well?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:09 - Sep 5 with 5041 viewslonglostjack

A Nice Touch from the Club on 17:43 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

Was this in spite of the owners as well?

No way. How do you know Steve and Jase didn’t organise it from Washington?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:18 - Sep 5 with 4990 viewsTheResurrection

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:09 - Sep 5 by longlostjack

So it was in spite of them as well.

Of course it is, we know the rules. Anything good that happens - nothing to do with them. Anything bad - bunch of sheister's.

Barmy

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:25 - Sep 5 with 4949 viewsE20Jack

These so called supporters are determined to destroy any good feeling the manager and these players are desperately trying to restore.

It’s like they are addicted to negativity so try and find it in absolutely anything. Even making up stories that the owners have engaged in fraud to hide away 50m while being money laundering drug affiliates using Barclays Bank as an accomplice.

The most embarrassing and shameful period of fan behaviour possibly in the history of our club.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:49 - Sep 5 with 4873 viewsjack247

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:25 - Sep 5 by E20Jack

These so called supporters are determined to destroy any good feeling the manager and these players are desperately trying to restore.

It’s like they are addicted to negativity so try and find it in absolutely anything. Even making up stories that the owners have engaged in fraud to hide away 50m while being money laundering drug affiliates using Barclays Bank as an accomplice.

The most embarrassing and shameful period of fan behaviour possibly in the history of our club.

There is very little, if any, bad feeling or negativity towards Potter or the players. It’s not the fans that have caused the disharmony at the club.

Unfortunately, Omar talks a load of shit and ends up convincing himself it’s true.
A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:52 - Sep 5 with 4851 viewsTreforys_Jack

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:49 - Sep 5 by jack247

There is very little, if any, bad feeling or negativity towards Potter or the players. It’s not the fans that have caused the disharmony at the club.

Unfortunately, Omar talks a load of shit and ends up convincing himself it’s true.

This , zero bad feeling to the players or potter, plenty to the sellouts and some to the new owners. I'm continually amazed people can't recognise this.
A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:52 - Sep 5 with 4846 viewsjacksfullaces

aye, hyperbole on both sides of the debate.

always had hooliganism down as more shameful than talking nonsense on a message board.
A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:54 - Sep 5 with 4816 viewsE20Jack

The club consists of more than the players and manager.

There is negativity that is gleefully found in anything and directed at parts of this club, if you can’t see that as damaging then I am amazed.

I would argue the fans absolutely have caused the disharmony this season. In its entirety.

Login to get fewer ads

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:56 - Sep 5 with 4821 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This essentially postive story seems to have been deconstructed.

I hope the school children get nowhere near this board.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:56 - Sep 5 with 4820 viewsArizlan2

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:09 - Sep 5 by longlostjack

If they did, it will be the first time this season they dipped their hands in their pockets 🤔
A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:56 - Sep 5 with 4815 viewsTreforys_Jack

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:54 - Sep 5 by E20Jack

There is negativity that is gleefully found in anything and directed at parts of this club, if you can’t see that as damaging then I am amazed.

I would argue the fans absolutely have caused the disharmony this season. In its entirety.

Really, ok you're entitled to your opinion, please respect mine.
A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:57 - Sep 5 with 4812 viewsdobjack2

You can argue as much as you like but you will still be wrong.

Unless of course you mean the “by the fans for the fans” fans.
A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:59 - Sep 5 with 4797 viewsE20Jack

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:52 - Sep 5 by jacksfullaces

aye, hyperbole on both sides of the debate.

always had hooliganism down as more shameful than talking nonsense on a message board.

Hooliganism was a culture of the times. A stupid one granted but all clubs had this. Hooliganism was certainly not synonymous to Swansea City.

However I don’t think I have ever seen a scenario where fans are trying to create stories to be negative towards their own club before. It’s bizarre.

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:01 - Sep 5 with 4786 viewsE20Jack

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:57 - Sep 5 by dobjack2

You can argue as much as you like but you will still be wrong.

Unless of course you mean the “by the fans for the fans” fans.

Nope, the facts state otherwise.

Feel free to tell me who else has caused the disharmony this season and the reasons why. Maintaining the health of the club is not a valid reason.

Off you go.

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:02 - Sep 5 with 4794 viewsjack247

That would be an insane argument
A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:03 - Sep 5 with 4777 viewsE20Jack

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:02 - Sep 5 by jack247

That would be an insane argument

It would certainly not be.

The owners have acted perfectly well so far this season. Do you not think?

Reckon the fans have?

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:07 - Sep 5 with 4754 viewsGowerjack

Yep

And he's not the only one..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:09 - Sep 5 with 4751 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Us fans are the customers, been putting money in for 50 years, customers are always right, to think otherwise wrecks a business.

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:11 - Sep 5 with 4719 viewsE20Jack

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:09 - Sep 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

Us fans are the customers, been putting money in for 50 years, customers are always right, to think otherwise wrecks a business.

The same customers that voted to scrap our legal rights in return for a negligible amount of money and our Trusts shares so the Americans can do as they please you mean?

Were they right then too?

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:13 - Sep 5 with 4714 viewswaynekerr55

Sorry E20 I have to fundamentally disagree. Those players that blame boardroom battles as a factor for poor performance are generally those looking for excuses. If anything knowing the mentality of footballers they're probably laughing about things and couldn't care as long as they get paid.

When the punters turn on the players and or the gaffer, then yes you have a point

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:18 - Sep 5 with 4687 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:11 - Sep 5 by E20Jack

The same customers that voted to scrap our legal rights in return for a negligible amount of money and our Trusts shares so the Americans can do as they please you mean?

Were they right then too?

Well if that's how they voted, that's what they wanted, so essentially the answer is yes no matter what any individual thinks.
On a personal basis I don't agree with the decision, but I accept the vote. If they say yes or no it's the right decision because they made it.

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:19 - Sep 5 with 4673 viewsDarran

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:03 - Sep 5 by E20Jack

It would certainly not be.

The owners have acted perfectly well so far this season. Do you not think?

Reckon the fans have?

No they haven’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:20 - Sep 5 with 4668 viewsE20Jack

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:13 - Sep 5 by waynekerr55

Sorry E20 I have to fundamentally disagree. Those players that blame boardroom battles as a factor for poor performance are generally those looking for excuses. If anything knowing the mentality of footballers they're probably laughing about things and couldn't care as long as they get paid.

When the punters turn on the players and or the gaffer, then yes you have a point

The atmosphere around the club absolutely can affect player performance as many players have said in history. Sure it’s not being directed on the pitch as of yet, well not always anyway - the comments peddled on here last week regarding our players were an utter disgrace - however that only stemmed from the negativity aimed at other parts of the club. Do you reckon we would have had the same reaction with a club in harmony? Not even Taylor got that reaction when he did it in the first leg of a playoff, because there was fan harmony.

The at atmosphere needlessly being created around the club will be damaging on some level. Nothing good can come from it. The key word there being “needlessly”. By all means if they do something wrong then fair enough, but making stories up, turning nice stories into negative slants, slandering individuals just is not the way to support the club.

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:22 - Sep 5 with 4658 viewsE20Jack

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:18 - Sep 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well if that's how they voted, that's what they wanted, so essentially the answer is yes no matter what any individual thinks.
On a personal basis I don't agree with the decision, but I accept the vote. If they say yes or no it's the right decision because they made it.

Eh?

So if someone decides something then it is the right decision? I don’t get that logic at all.

A Nice Touch from the Club on 19:46 - Sep 5 with 4574 viewsTheResurrection

A Nice Touch from the Club on 18:56 - Sep 5 by Arizlan2

If they did, it will be the first time this season they dipped their hands in their pockets 🤔

Apart from honouring the away ticket scheme and was the defibrillator scheme that long ago you've chosen to forget that as well? .

Oh and the ticketing costs for the cup game were the cheapest ever.

Next...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024