Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need people like The Res and E20 14:48 - Sep 7 with 8284 viewsGlyn1

In any part of life we need people who disagree with the majority view even if they're wrong - it forces everyone to defend their positions and think more deeply about them rather than just constantly agreeing with each other. That's why most newspapers used to have a regular columnist from the other political party to stir up the readers.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 19:34 - Sep 7 with 1307 viewsItchySphincter

We need people like The Res and E20 on 15:11 - Sep 7 by icecoldjack

Couldn't agree more. Problem for the Res though is that he's become an abusive lunatic who changes his mind from one post to the next and has become quite disingenuous the more he gets pushed on his points.

We've(myself and Res) been in agreement over Jenkins limited ability for literally.years, both of us getting pelters on here and other forums, I've maintained my viewpoint he's totally flipped his, nothing wrong with that but no need to then call people names because they disagree.

It's the constant flip flopping that make many believe he's more a WUM than a genuine concerned supporter, loving the limited limelight and basking in pointless posts of abuse and viewpoints that were totally different a month previous.

All a bit weird really, free speech is great,so are differing opinions but if anyone owns one different to the Res somehow they are then labelled a "fecking caant"

E20 ? Thought they were the same person or at least joined at the hip.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 15:13]

Your posts are too long. Why so many words?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 19:37 - Sep 7 with 1294 viewsItchySphincter

We need people like The Res and E20 on 15:22 - Sep 7 by Drizzy

They've become a parody of themselves now. Increasingly bizarre and conflated arguments. I understand their response to the relentless toxicity from a certain faction of fans but they're incapable of realising it's just the same group of reactionary fans who slate every player when we lose and drool over them when we win.

Can't help but pity them now, especially Res. Hours and hours wasted trying to talk "sense" but they're only combating arguments that are already emotional and irrational. All they're doing is wasting their time and inciting more anger. I suppose it must provide some sense of purpose for two people with copious amounts of free time.

Interesting post Newp, although no one can claim that T2C doesn't have the courage of his convictions. The other fella, I'm not so sure, more of an Agent Provocateur to me - divisive and quite possibly not all there.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 19:50]

We need people like The Res and E20 on 19:43 - Sep 7 with 1279 viewsjacksfullaces

We need people like The Res and E20 on 19:37 - Sep 7 by ItchySphincter

Interesting post Newp, although no one can claim that T2C doesn't have the courage of his convictions. The other fella, I'm not so sure, more of an Agent Provocateur to me - divisive and quite possibly not all there.

yep.
We need people like The Res and E20 on 19:45 - Sep 7 with 1274 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

I think he’s great entertainment so many different views switching from one side to the other so to speak. Planet Swans’s very own Norman Bates or is it Norma Bates who knows
We need people like The Res and E20 on 19:54 - Sep 7 with 1246 viewsDarran

How does he have the courage of his convictions?
He refused to stand at the last Trust election and he’s never been to a Forum where he could put his questions to people’s faces.
He’s a big mouthed çunt with a keyboard.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:09 - Sep 7 with 1209 viewsTheResurrection

We need people like The Res and E20 on 19:54 - Sep 7 by Darran

He refused to stand at the last Trust election and he’s never been to a Forum where he could put his questions to people’s faces.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:11 - Sep 7 with 1211 viewsbuilthjack

They?
Should just throw the names E20, Res, and 2ndcoming into the bowl, mix them up, and come out with a new name.

THE LUBRICATOR (3 in 1 )

What do you reckon Chris? Time to just use one name perhaps

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:11 - Sep 7 with 1210 viewsItchySphincter

I've been a member of the trust for a few years but for one reason or another I haven't made the forums so I can't criticise but didn't he put himself forward for election or co-option - I thought he did but got knocked back? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. Also, whether I agree it should have happened or not he met up with Dineen after mouthing off about him so at least it's not hiding.

Big mouth with a keyboard, yeah, can't disagree with that.

I haven't got a dog in this fight particularly as I agree that the cost cutting that has gone on is most likely necessary but do I believe the Americans are saviours? No, I don't. Do I think HJ is a devious, disingenuous weasel? Yes. More importantly do I think there is anyone on standby to charge in and take over and sort out our problems? Most definitely not. Do I think E20 is genuine? No I don't, no.

So some of it I agree with and some of it I don't but I don't feel the need to be polarised for the sake of it and I think Chris does believe what he is saying.

Login to get fewer ads

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:26 - Sep 7 with 1169 viewsTheResurrection

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:11 - Sep 7 by ItchySphincter

I've been a member of the trust for a few years but for one reason or another I haven't made the forums so I can't criticise but didn't he put himself forward for election or co-option - I thought he did but got knocked back? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. Also, whether I agree it should have happened or not he met up with Dineen after mouthing off about him so at least it's not hiding.

I haven't got a dog in this fight particularly as I agree that the cost cutting that has gone on is most likely necessary but do I believe the Americans are saviours? No, I don't. Do I think HJ is a devious, disingenuous weasel? Yes. More importantly do I think there is anyone on standby to charge in and take over and sort out our problems? Most definitely not. Do I think E20 is genuine? No I don't, no.

So some of it I agree with and some of it I don't but I don't feel the need to be polarised for the sake of it and I think Chris does believe what he is saying.

100% I do.

And I did apply for the Trust and insisted on a video interview. Andrew Godden told me I'd get it in not so many words but I didn't.

I also did meet up with Dineen after Darren set it up thinking I wouldn't.

As far as the Trust forums go, maybe, just maybe if I was living closer I'd go just the once to see, but generally I hate that sort of crap.

There's nothing the Trust can't get out there without making a big song and dance about it so some can have their 5 minutes on a microphone.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:30 - Sep 7 with 1151 viewsTheResurrection

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:11 - Sep 7 by builthjack

They?
Should just throw the names E20, Res, and 2ndcoming into the bowl, mix them up, and come out with a new name.

THE LUBRICATOR (3 in 1 )

What do you reckon Chris? Time to just use one name perhaps

Serious question. Are you fireboy?

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:32 - Sep 7 with 1156 viewsDarran

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:11 - Sep 7 by ItchySphincter

No he didn’t stand for election and he did everything possible in the lead up to co-option not to get co-opted.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:56 - Sep 7 with 1103 viewsscruffyjack

Can you imagine having a pint with them two, I’d rather eat my arm.
We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:00 - Sep 7 with 1095 viewsDarran

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:56 - Sep 7 by scruffyjack

Can you imagine having a pint with them two, I’d rather eat my arm.

I’ve had a pint with them.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:09 - Sep 7 with 1071 viewsE20Jack

Jesus Christ lads. Have a day off.

Not genuine? What does that even mean ffs.

I’m a Swans fan that posts on a Swans forum, in the main from a position of extreme common sense. You can put a face to the name of Chris, so take him as read, not so much with me so you come up with all sorts of nonsense, I have told Jackfullaces before about his conspiracy theories and looks like Itchy has jumped on the bandwagon.

I think a few people on here need to take a step back and have a good long look at themselves (no, not us).

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:11 - Sep 7 with 1063 viewsE20Jack

One can also claim that you start throwing a hissy fit because you can’t get your own way on a forum and unable to debate with someone who’s opinion is stronger than yours? Which makes your position is said debate, non genuine?

Interesting

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:13 - Sep 7 with 1063 viewsUxbridge

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:26 - Sep 7 by TheResurrection

100% I do.

And I did apply for the Trust and insisted on a video interview. Andrew Godden told me I'd get it in not so many words but I didn't.

I also did meet up with Dineen after Darren set it up thinking I wouldn't.

As far as the Trust forums go, maybe, just maybe if I was living closer I'd go just the once to see, but generally I hate that sort of crap.

There's nothing the Trust can't get out there without making a big song and dance about it so some can have their 5 minutes on a microphone.

That's simply not true, and you know it. I had one vote of a dozen or so. I encouraged you to apply absolutely (and not just you as others could testify), but promise you'd get in? Have a word mun. As I recall, there were quite a few people expressing the view aorund that time on here that you were trying everything not to be elected.

Anyway, we've just had another election of course. I've always been surprised you've never put your case to the public.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:17 - Sep 7 with 1047 viewsE20Jack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:13 - Sep 7 by Uxbridge

That's simply not true, and you know it. I had one vote of a dozen or so. I encouraged you to apply absolutely (and not just you as others could testify), but promise you'd get in? Have a word mun. As I recall, there were quite a few people expressing the view aorund that time on here that you were trying everything not to be elected.

Anyway, we've just had another election of course. I've always been surprised you've never put your case to the public.

Yep standing for election sounds like he’s trying not be elected.

The sooner people realise that many views on here are shaped by people that they like or do not like - the better.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:21 - Sep 7 with 1033 viewsUxbridge

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:17 - Sep 7 by E20Jack

Yep standing for election sounds like he’s trying not be elected.

The sooner people realise that many views on here are shaped by people that they like or do not like - the better.

He didn't stand for election. He stood for cooption. Rather different.

Anyway, as Chrissy says, I did encourage him to stand. Have for years. I'm all for the Trust having as many different views as possible. I've seconded plenty of people for election over the years, and some of those I've not always agreed with. Lisa and I had plenty of arguments over the vote last summer but I'm glad she joined as an affiliate.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:25 - Sep 7 with 1014 viewsbuilthjack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 20:30 - Sep 7 by TheResurrection

Serious question. Are you fireboy?

Serious answer. No

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:28 - Sep 7 with 1004 viewsbonymine

Totally agree Darr....

Chrissy even created the flag in my Avatar ‘Jack To A Judas’ before quite ‘strangely’ he got ‘into bed’ with HJ & the Sellouts and his view on the situation changed ‘overnight....’

OUR Club is corrupt to the core unfortunately too many people taking their cut whilst we will be left with a carcass worth F*ck All and to pick up the pieces .....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:31 - Sep 7 with 993 viewsNookiejack

A numer of issues that they have challenged the Trust on - are likely to be arguments that the Yanks use against the Trust in court.

So helps the Trust to prepare a defence.
We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:39 - Sep 7 with 971 viewsItchySphincter

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:11 - Sep 7 by E20Jack

One can also claim that you start throwing a hissy fit because you can’t get your own way on a forum and unable to debate with someone who’s opinion is stronger than yours? Which makes your position is said debate, non genuine?

Interesting

You appear unable to digest mine or anyone else’s opinion. Not my problem.

“Extreme common sense”? That sums up your guff all there.

I know you won’t be able to contain yourself so here’s to anothe evening of you unravelling on PS. Fill your boots.

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:45 - Sep 7 with 957 viewsE20Jack

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:39 - Sep 7 by ItchySphincter

You appear unable to digest mine or anyone else’s opinion. Not my problem.

“Extreme common sense”? That sums up your guff all there.

I know you won’t be able to contain yourself so here’s to anothe evening of you unravelling on PS. Fill your boots.

By digest do you mean agree?

So you are throwing your toys out of the pram because I don’t agree with opinions that are opposite to mine. Really?

(Gleefully unaware that you also don’t agree with mine)

Why you think you can insult people and verbally abuse them on here and it’s ok is beyond me, but that’s what trolls do. Always happy to have a good debate and exchange of views so you are either confusing me with someone else or lying simply because you feel you are unable to debate with me due to me making points you cannot respond to.

I am never the first to start abusing people in a genuine discussion so if that is your point then quite simply you are wrong before you have even had the chance to continue it.

So you are just going to have to continue “unravelling” it seems.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 21:50]

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:46 - Sep 7 with 945 viewsE20Jack

To then be elected by the board? If so, it is the same thing.

(Apologies forgot to quote, clear who this is in response to though).
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 21:47]

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:54 - Sep 7 with 913 viewsItchySphincter

We need people like The Res and E20 on 21:45 - Sep 7 by E20Jack

By digest do you mean agree?

So you are throwing your toys out of the pram because I don’t agree with opinions that are opposite to mine. Really?

(Gleefully unaware that you also don’t agree with mine)

Why you think you can insult people and verbally abuse them on here and it’s ok is beyond me, but that’s what trolls do. Always happy to have a good debate and exchange of views so you are either confusing me with someone else or lying simply because you feel you are unable to debate with me due to me making points you cannot respond to.

I am never the first to start abusing people in a genuine discussion so if that is your point then quite simply you are wrong before you have even had the chance to continue it.

So you are just going to have to continue “unravelling” it seems.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 21:50]

Read my posts to you, and invite anyone else to if you need - you won’t find a hissy fit, no matter how you try to paint it. I’ve even agreed with some of your posts but your default setting is argue. Yawn. You have zero credibility and a personality disorder. Please do not have another hissy fit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024