Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Woods 22:06 - Sep 18 with 7642 viewsDrGonzo

Not bad.
Ryan Woods on 22:07 - Sep 18 with 4002 viewsGaz_M

Looked no better than Grimes.

Difference in class between him and Allen very evident too. When we were on top and pressing, Woods nowhere to be seen.
Ryan Woods on 22:08 - Sep 18 with 3967 views34dfgdf54

Ryan Woods on 22:07 - Sep 18 by Gaz_M

Difference in class between him and Allen very evident too. When we were on top and pressing, Woods nowhere to be seen.

Pardon?
Ryan Woods on 22:09 - Sep 18 with 3944 viewsMagic_Michu

I thought he looked absolute quality... I wished we used the Asoro money to see the deal for Woods completed.

Woods in our team and I’m sure we’d be getting play offs at least.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Ryan Woods on 22:10 - Sep 18 with 3927 views34dfgdf54

Ryan Woods on 22:09 - Sep 18 by Magic_Michu

I thought he looked absolute quality... I wished we used the Asoro money to see the deal for Woods completed.

Woods in our team and I’m sure we’d be getting play offs at least.

He was class.

Would look even better in our side, it is what it is though.
Ryan Woods on 22:10 - Sep 18 with 3896 viewsGaz_M

Ryan Woods on 22:08 - Sep 18 by 34dfgdf54

Pardon?

Ryan Woods on 22:11 - Sep 18 with 3879 viewsjasper_T

First half hour we had a clear plan to deal with him. James was blocking the pass into him from the centrebacks, and when he got the ball he got swarmed.

Either he adapted or our players tired but took more control after that.
Ryan Woods on 22:11 - Sep 18 with 3878 views34dfgdf54

Ryan Woods on 22:10 - Sep 18 by Gaz_M

Get those rose tinted Raybans off is my advice.
Ryan Woods on 22:13 - Sep 18 with 3839 viewsLeonWasGod

That’s why Potter wanted him. He’s not bad at all.

Edit - and for the money he’d have been a steal given the prices some players go for.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 22:15]
Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Woods on 22:15 - Sep 18 with 3782 viewsshandyjack

Ryan Woods on 22:10 - Sep 18 by Gaz_M

repeating it won't make it any less stupid

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ryan Woods on 22:15 - Sep 18 with 3773 viewsBadlands

I'm missing something but I thought he was OK especially given how much space we give in the middle section of the pitch.
As has been said, didn't stand out any more than Grimes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ryan Woods on 22:17 - Sep 18 with 3742 views_

No great shakes at all. And not worth the money.

The single only reason he's getting a mention is because of the summers circumstances.

Byers and Grimes every bit as good.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Ryan Woods on 22:18 - Sep 18 with 3729 views34dfgdf54

Ryan Woods on 22:17 - Sep 18 by _

The single only reason he's getting a mention is because of the summers circumstances.

F*cking hell.

I’m all for moving on from Woods, he’ll never play for us, that boats sailed. But he was quality.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 22:19]
Ryan Woods on 22:18 - Sep 18 with 3728 viewsploppy

He runs funny.
Ryan Woods on 22:19 - Sep 18 with 3715 viewsLeonWasGod

Absolute bollox that, fair play 😂
Ryan Woods on 22:19 - Sep 18 with 3703 viewsBillyChong

Byers and Grimes didn’t walk off with the winning goal and MOTM between them though
Ryan Woods on 22:19 - Sep 18 with 3698 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ryan Woods on 22:18 - Sep 18 by ploppy

He runs funny.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ryan Woods on 22:20 - Sep 18 with 3694 viewsDippy

And back in the real world.. etc. You been on the glue lately

Poll: Cooper Out

Ryan Woods on 22:20 - Sep 18 with 3687 viewslifelong

Forget him, he’s not our player...move on.
Ryan Woods on 22:24 - Sep 18 with 3649 viewsBadlands

You are not allowed to be anything but worshipful of Woods as I've would already be promoted if the evil owners had been prepared to keep agreeing an increasing price.
TBH I think some players are giving the likes of Forest and Stoke too much respect.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ryan Woods on 22:26 - Sep 18 with 3622 views34dfgdf54

Ryan Woods on 22:24 - Sep 18 by Badlands

You are not allowed to be anything but worshipful of Woods as I've would already be promoted if the evil owners had been prepared to keep agreeing an increasing price.
TBH I think some players are giving the likes of Forest and Stoke too much respect.

I didn’t think our players gave Stoke any respect today, was into them from the start and got completely shafted by a horror decision.

This thread was made regarding Woods though, the guys quality, simple as that and was impressive tonight.
Ryan Woods on 22:29 - Sep 18 with 3585 views_

Ryan Woods on 22:18 - Sep 18 by 34dfgdf54

F*cking hell.

I’m all for moving on from Woods, he’ll never play for us, that boats sailed. But he was quality.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 22:19]

He wasn't mate. Made those simple as fack passes and stood in front of that back 4. Offered nothing going forward, just protection, which is fine, but that was no quality performance.

You've fallen into a commentators trap. He gets a man of the match so he was quality. No.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Ryan Woods on 22:29 - Sep 18 with 3589 viewsKrisP

Wasn't sure what all the fuss was about watching him in the first half. He did improve.
Ryan Woods on 22:37 - Sep 18 with 3536 viewsploppy

Ryan Woods on 22:29 - Sep 18 by KrisP

Wasn't sure what all the fuss was about watching him in the first half. He did improve.

Me neither. I thought he was poor first half when we were all over him like a rash. He kept them ticking over towards the end by playing it simple. He gave the ball away a few times though. Not convinced he was any better than Grimes on the night.
Ryan Woods on 22:47 - Sep 18 with 3459 views34dfgdf54

Ryan Woods on 22:29 - Sep 18 by _

He wasn't mate. Made those simple as fack passes and stood in front of that back 4. Offered nothing going forward, just protection, which is fine, but that was no quality performance.

You've fallen into a commentators trap. He gets a man of the match so he was quality. No.

I thought he broke up play, kept them ticking over in midfield and gave Allen etc the licence to press further up the pitch. I was very impressed.

Leon made a career out of doing that, obviously at the higher level but from the little I have seen of him, and the opinions I’ve seen of not just Brentford/Stoke fans but opposing supporters, I think he has a chance.

Our boys were superb tonight though and left everything out there. I’m sick as a pig over that goal, robbed our young squad out of a priceless point.
Ryan Woods on 22:48 - Sep 18 with 3453 viewsUxbridge

Let's be honest, he'd suit us down to the ground.

Is he worrh 6/7m? A different question. Must admit its the first time I've seen him play and I wasn't blown away. He did look like he'd be an asset though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024