Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another excellent result 17:16 - Sep 22 with 3899 viewsJackfath

Another performance which showed the determination instilled into the players by Mr Potter and his staff. Excellent.

Now onto some games which we should be targeting to win. I'm enjoying this league.

Exciting times ahead!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Another excellent result on 17:18 - Sep 22 with 2644 viewsOldjack

Match day thread says the same

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Another excellent result on 17:27 - Sep 22 with 2558 viewscmajack

Exciting times ahead. Not sure about that . Seen us score once in the last 5 games, nothing exciting about that. Most people around me last Saturday v forest looked almost bored to tears. If you are looking for excitement have a look what Blackburn did to stoke this afternoon, now that's excitement.
Another excellent result on 17:28 - Sep 22 with 2532 viewsMagic_Michu

I’m confident that when we get Fer and Celina back... and then Montero and Bony we will
rip up this league.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Another excellent result on 17:29 - Sep 22 with 2524 viewsleighton1318

Good result today but the passing, movement and chances created against Stoke are what should give hope for the rest of the season. There’s a 4-0 win out there with our name on it.

PS ... only six goals conceded this season, Cardiff nearly matched it in one day. I quite like the second tier.
Another excellent result on 17:30 - Sep 22 with 2512 viewsJackfath

Another excellent result on 17:27 - Sep 22 by cmajack

Exciting times ahead. Not sure about that . Seen us score once in the last 5 games, nothing exciting about that. Most people around me last Saturday v forest looked almost bored to tears. If you are looking for excitement have a look what Blackburn did to stoke this afternoon, now that's excitement.

Point away from home against 2nd in the league.

Wow. I think you need a reality check my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Another excellent result on 17:31 - Sep 22 with 2505 viewsOldjack

with a patched up squad we're looking tidy ,get our injury list sorted and who knows

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Another excellent result on 17:34 - Sep 22 with 2454 viewslidojack

Whilst I agree we have been dull recently, I doubt Blackburn had 4 or 5 starting players missing.
Another excellent result on 17:38 - Sep 22 with 2388 viewspeenemunde

Good result and performance especially with some important players still out, but exciting times ahead ?
Login to get fewer ads

Another excellent result on 17:39 - Sep 22 with 2388 viewsmajorraglan

The team are churning out some very good results after all the upheaval of the summer which hopefully bodes well for the future.

Goals though are hard to come by and only 2 teams have scored less, the saving grace has been the defence which has been tight and only Boro have conceded less. Hopefully things will improve over the next few weeks.
Another excellent result on 17:39 - Sep 22 with 2381 viewsJango

Another excellent result on 17:34 - Sep 22 by lidojack

Whilst I agree we have been dull recently, I doubt Blackburn had 4 or 5 starting players missing.

Exactly. Stoke also has the same starting 11 and same bench for the 4th game in a row and look where they are with how much they’ve spent. It shows how well we are doing considering our injuries. Hopefully Fer and Celina coming back into the team and staying fit will see us really push on.
Another excellent result on 17:43 - Sep 22 with 2322 viewssainthelens

Getting to the point where we can now just about gauge the league/opposition. Honestly think ( as I've said before) we are literally 3/4 half decent players along with lads to come back...away from at least top 6.
If the yanks really want success....then they must open their fckn eyes! It's there for us and them.
Another excellent result on 17:45 - Sep 22 with 2305 viewsWhiterockin

Another excellent result on 17:38 - Sep 22 by peenemunde

Good result and performance especially with some important players still out, but exciting times ahead ?

Yes, I'm looking forward to matches much more than the last couple of seasons.
Another excellent result on 18:04 - Sep 22 with 2157 viewsangryjack

Another excellent result on 17:28 - Sep 22 by Magic_Michu

I’m confident that when we get Fer and Celina back... and then Montero and Bony we will
rip up this league.

Forget bony waste of time he's sh@T
Another excellent result on 18:06 - Sep 22 with 2138 viewscmajack

Another excellent result on 17:30 - Sep 22 by Jackfath

Point away from home against 2nd in the league.

Wow. I think you need a reality check my friend.

Don't need any reality check my friend. I'm just stating facts . Watching the swans in the last 5 games has been anything but exciting. There are lots of reasons for this, but exciting we are not.
Another excellent result on 18:06 - Sep 22 with 2133 viewsWingstandwood

Bittersweet stuff? I think my thoughts may be echoed by many i.e. if only Potter had come in immediately after Laudrups departure inheriting a family-silver squad whilst working unhindered free from Jenkins (D.o.F) Kamikaze ruinous input/influence.

IMO the club would be riding high in the PL now....One problem if the supporters have noticed Potters magnificence other rival clubs will certainly have by now. It's gonna be damn hard to keep him!

Argus!

Another excellent result on 18:51 - Sep 22 with 1941 viewsBluebird

It's about results and i think your doing very well.
Another excellent result on 19:08 - Sep 22 with 1848 viewsJackfath

Another excellent result on 18:51 - Sep 22 by Bluebird

Exactly. I am unsure as to what some of our fans want? We've a relatively rookie manager who is working miracles with a threadbare squad. I'd say seeing how this all pans out when we get players back has to be pretty exciting.

Another excellent result on 19:14 - Sep 22 with 1816 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another excellent result on 19:08 - Sep 22 by Jackfath

Exactly. I am unsure as to what some of our fans want? We've a relatively rookie manager who is working miracles with a threadbare squad. I'd say seeing how this all pans out when we get players back has to be pretty exciting.

Some of our fans want to create the impression that the other 95% don't support the club. Or something.
Excellent thread. If only you'd been five minutes sooner.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Another excellent result on 19:19 - Sep 22 with 1768 viewsDarran

Another excellent result on 18:51 - Sep 22 by Bluebird

Spot on. It wasn’t too long ago people like that Brynmill twàt were saying they’d rather see us play well and lose than play crap and win.

Fuçking idiots.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another excellent result on 19:23 - Sep 22 with 1746 viewsLeonWasGod

Another excellent result on 17:34 - Sep 22 by lidojack

Neither did we. Let’s get fully behind the boys and Potter, singing ourselves hoarse. But let’s not also stick our heads in the sand and ignore our lack of cutting edge with a pretty much full team. Only Fer and Celina have been starters (ignore Wilf, he’s not been an option for months and msy never be). Every team has to carry a couple of injuries regularly.

Let’s hope we can crack this goal drought though, as we’ve been playing pretty well.

Oh, and heard on Radio Wales after the game that they were singling out Joe Rodon again. We’ve a Rolls Royce of a player there. He could be our next big thing if he keeps improving like he has been.
Another excellent result on 19:34 - Sep 22 with 1690 viewsplasjack

Another excellent result on 19:23 - Sep 22 by LeonWasGod

Neither did we. Let’s get fully behind the boys and Potter, singing ourselves hoarse. But let’s not also stick our heads in the sand and ignore our lack of cutting edge with a pretty much full team. Only Fer and Celina have been starters (ignore Wilf, he’s not been an option for months and msy never be). Every team has to carry a couple of injuries regularly.

Let’s hope we can crack this goal drought though, as we’ve been playing pretty well.

Oh, and heard on Radio Wales after the game that they were singling out Joe Rodon again. We’ve a Rolls Royce of a player there. He could be our next big thing if he keeps improving like he has been.

so you need Radio Wales to tell you that, try watching games and it was obvious.
Another excellent result on 19:56 - Sep 22 with 1599 viewsLeonWasGod

Another excellent result on 19:34 - Sep 22 by plasjack

so you need Radio Wales to tell you that, try watching games and it was obvious.

Good idea. Hadn’t thought of that

Anything useful to add other than being a twåt?
Another excellent result on 20:00 - Sep 22 with 1578 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another excellent result on 19:19 - Sep 22 by Darran

Spot on. It wasn’t too long ago people like that Brynmill twàt were saying they’d rather see us play well and lose than play crap and win.

Fuçking idiots.

Hi stalker ! If you could bump that post I'd be most grateful. Assh*le.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Another excellent result on 20:04 - Sep 22 with 1544 viewsDJack

Another excellent result on 19:08 - Sep 22 by Jackfath

Good post Fathy.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Another excellent result on 20:05 - Sep 22 with 1548 viewsJinxy

Another excellent result on 19:19 - Sep 22 by Darran

Fuçking idiots.

Cardiff went up last year, and therefore had good results, whilst not playing the kind of football that I for one like watching. For me, it's about performance quality over results. Over the longer term, results and performances will become more consistent in tandem.

I really enjoyed our performance against Stoke, even though we lost. I remember Lineker slagging us off on MOTD during our early PL years for "all performance and no end result", and was never man enough to admit he was wrong about us over the ensuing years.

So, I understand the performances vs results argument.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024