Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? 17:25 - Sep 22 with 3462 viewsScottishEddie

Or are you new?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:27 - Sep 22 with 2281 viewsmajorraglan

I agree wth you, Petty was a mistake.
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:31 - Sep 22 with 2250 views100onZero

The Petty error? Did they mis-spell something?
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:33 - Sep 22 with 2232 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:31 - Sep 22 by 100onZero

The Petty error? Did they mis-spell something?

No need to be petty about the OP’s error, mun.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:36 - Sep 22 with 2203 viewslidojack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:33 - Sep 22 by Joe_bradshaw

No need to be petty about the OP’s error, mun.

*era
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:51 - Sep 22 with 2131 viewspencoedjack

Mainly took Es / speed got p issed & shagged older women in whatever nightclub we ended up in Swansea oh & joined a few protests.

Wish I was young again 👍
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:52 - Sep 22 with 2133 viewsScottishEddie

You dont think it was an error?

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:54 - Sep 22 with 2114 viewspencoedjack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:52 - Sep 22 by ScottishEddie

You dont think it was an error?

Not at all I enjoyed every minute
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 18:13 - Sep 22 with 2033 views1983

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:51 - Sep 22 by pencoedjack

Mainly took Es / speed got p issed & shagged older women in whatever nightclub we ended up in Swansea oh & joined a few protests.

Wish I was young again 👍

Have you made an error that sounded like me in the 1990s

Login to get fewer ads

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 18:13 - Sep 22 with 2027 views_

Pencoed's answered, not sure about Builth but Fireboy's a Premier League newbie.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 04:03 - Sep 23 with 1747 viewsScottishEddie

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 17:51 - Sep 22 by pencoedjack

Wish I was young again 👍

Good answer :)

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 10:35 - Sep 23 with 1576 viewsbuilthjack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 18:13 - Sep 22 by _

Pencoed's answered, not sure about Builth but Fireboy's a Premier League newbie.

First game 1968. Scottisheddie my arse.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 12:50 - Sep 23 with 1475 views_

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 10:35 - Sep 23 by builthjack

First game 1968. Scottisheddie my arse.

Second game May 2011

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 12:54 - Sep 23 with 1465 viewsAguycalledJack

Why does it matter when somebody started following the club?

The idea is to always look for new fans.
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:00 - Sep 23 with 1455 viewsjack2jack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 12:54 - Sep 23 by AguycalledJack

Why because it gives some a sense of superiority,thinks it gives them the upper hand in some way.
Of course it doesn't matter when you became a Swansea fan, all are welcome, at any time.
Some need to get off their high horse.
Take an up arrow as well👍
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:02 - Sep 23 with 1447 views_

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:00 - Sep 23 by jack2jack

Why because it gives some a sense of superiority,thinks it gives them the upper hand in some way.
Of course it doesn't matter when you became a Swansea fan, all are welcome, at any time.

I don't think anyone feels superior when they say they've been watching the football club home and away, through thick and thin, for 40 years.

They're just telling it like it is.

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:11 - Sep 23 with 1442 viewsAguycalledJack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:02 - Sep 23 by _

I don't think anyone feels superior when they say they've been watching the football club home and away, through thick and thin, for 40 years.

I still don’t understand what difference it makes?

I’ve been going since I was 4. So that’s 40 years. Season ticket for 32 of those.

I encouraged 6 of the blokes in the office to come to the last game against hull. Prior to this no interest in the swans at all. Since then they have supported consistently. They take their sons now also.

Just because I’ve been supporting for longer and they in reality have only been supporting in what has been our most successful period in our history, i am no better a fan than them.

We need to embrace all fans, new old and returning. We’re going to need them.
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:16 - Sep 23 with 1421 views_

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:11 - Sep 23 by AguycalledJack

I’ve been going since I was 4. So that’s 40 years. Season ticket for 32 of those.

I encouraged 6 of the blokes in the office to come to the last game against hull. Prior to this no interest in the swans at all. Since then they have supported consistently. They take their sons now also.

Just because I’ve been supporting for longer and they in reality have only been supporting in what has been our most successful period in our history, i am no better a fan than them.

I've never said any different in essence and have introduced countless people to the Swans over 40 years.

I guess what Scottish Eddie was getting at though, in his context, was what were people thinking during the Petty era? And maybe if they weren't around back then they have nothing to compare this to.

Also, some people pick and choose when to support the Swans and can make the most noise of all. That's not fair really.

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:16 - Sep 23 with 1425 viewsjack2jack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:02 - Sep 23 by _

Mmmmm, not the impression ive got reading some threads on here over the years.
Just saying.
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:23 - Sep 23 with 1416 viewsPhil_S

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 12:54 - Sep 23 by AguycalledJack

Indeed

I suspect there is more than a fair number still watching now who started watching during the Toshack era. I am one of them
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:34 - Sep 23 with 1395 viewsSwanjaxs

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:00 - Sep 23 by jack2jack

Stop talking sence ffs! Best poster on here by a country mile! Have a fùckin up arrow yourself! 👍
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 13:34]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:36 - Sep 23 with 1381 viewsSwanjaxs

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:11 - Sep 23 by AguycalledJack

Amen 👏👏👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:40 - Sep 23 with 1368 viewssainthelens

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:23 - Sep 23 by Phil_S

Indeed

I suspect there is more than a fair number still watching now who started watching during the Toshack era. I am one of them

Ditto.
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:40 - Sep 23 with 1370 viewsAguycalledJack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:36 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Amen 👏👏👏

There endeth the lesson.
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:48 - Sep 23 with 1348 viewspencoedjack

I agree although when we got promoted to the PL those who had done the hard yards Lincoln Hartlepool Grimsby etc probably realised the sense of achievement more.

Scottish Eddie did you think I was some kind of plastic newbie?
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:50 - Sep 23 with 1342 viewsAguycalledJack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:48 - Sep 23 by pencoedjack

I agree although when we got promoted to the PL those who had done the hard yards Lincoln Hartlepool Grimsby etc probably realised the sense of achievement more.

Scottish Eddie did you think I was some kind of plastic newbie?

Agreed on your first paragraph.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024