Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship a hard league? 09:54 - Oct 1 with 6981 viewsJBG

Where? Played some sh1t sides so far,and 3 of them above us, who thinks this league is nothing to shout about so far?
Championship a hard league? on 19:35 - Oct 1 with 1610 viewsjackjackjackjack

We're one of the 3 richest teams in the league, so we should be able to compete. The issue will be when we have to survive on £20m a year.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Championship a hard league? on 20:12 - Oct 1 with 1586 viewsGaryjack

Championship a hard league? on 19:00 - Oct 1 by Jackfath

I've been perusing this concept for a few weeks. I cannot fathom out why the league is now of a lower standard than it was 7 years ago. What has happened in that time for this to be the case?

At a guess i'd say that so many 'big' clubs have either spent their parachute money in a desperate attempt to get back up, others spending money they simply don't have, has rendered them broke without any specific plan on how to move forward from the position they find themselves in. Foreign owners who think they can chuck a few quid in ala Reading, then fvck off when they realise it ain't as simple as that. It's much of a mixture of things really.
Championship a hard league? on 21:24 - Oct 1 with 1528 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Championship a hard league? on 19:20 - Oct 1 by longlostjack

Sinclair, Ash, Leon, Borini, Dyer and Allen.

Psssssssssst, Dyer's still here

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Championship a hard league? on 21:36 - Oct 1 with 1520 viewsjacksfullaces

mistakes don't get punished as ruthlessly in this league.

I think that suits our development.
Championship a hard league? on 22:15 - Oct 1 with 1476 viewsjacktar

Championship a hard league? on 16:36 - Oct 1 by byron

You were 14th 3 days ago. You jumped 7 places due to the good fortune of all those around you losing. You couldn’t make it up, thought Leeds and Stoke were going to fly it?
Don’t try and predict the league, any9ne can beat anyone.

Have you actually seen any of our games this season ............ probably not.
I think the point of this thread is that the Championship is not really as good as maybe many of us thought it would be. Despite poor support for Potter from our owners, most of us fans have seen an improvement on the field and are enjoying the experience at the present time.
Can you say that about your start to the season and what will surely be yet another short lived experience into the top flight.
I don't think so!

You say "Don't try and predict the league, anyone can beat anyone"
I will try and predict the Premier League and say that the Blueturds won't be beating anyone this season.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Championship a hard league? on 00:52 - Oct 2 with 1403 viewsLoyal

Championship a hard league? on 16:36 - Oct 1 by byron

You were 14th 3 days ago. You jumped 7 places due to the good fortune of all those around you losing. You couldn’t make it up, thought Leeds and Stoke were going to fly it?
Don’t try and predict the league, any9ne can beat anyone.

Hey Byron pal, you are struggling here mate, same theory when you went up, no difference and look at you now?
Let's be honest one season getting battered most weeks is killing you.
Warnock out?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Championship a hard league? on 13:55 - Oct 2 with 1315 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Championship a hard league? on 22:15 - Oct 1 by jacktar

Have you actually seen any of our games this season ............ probably not.
I think the point of this thread is that the Championship is not really as good as maybe many of us thought it would be. Despite poor support for Potter from our owners, most of us fans have seen an improvement on the field and are enjoying the experience at the present time.
Can you say that about your start to the season and what will surely be yet another short lived experience into the top flight.
I don't think so!

You say "Don't try and predict the league, anyone can beat anyone"
I will try and predict the Premier League and say that the Blueturds won't be beating anyone this season.

Byron is clueless. He said the top half of the Championship was the same standard as the bottom half of the Premier League. Hahahaha

Championship a hard league? on 14:10 - Oct 2 with 1308 viewsWhiterockin

Championship a hard league? on 13:55 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Byron is clueless. He said the top half of the Championship was the same standard as the bottom half of the Premier League. Hahahaha

TBH that is the way it used to be, but clearly not this or last season.
Login to get fewer ads

Championship a hard league? on 14:55 - Oct 2 with 1294 viewskarnataka

I thought Leeds were ok as they at least tried to attack and win and looked like a cohesive team and Boro looked like a typically 'effective' Pulis side. I think every other team we've played has been extremely ordinary with little quality and I don't just mean those languishing in the bottom 1/3rd like QPR, Millwall and Preston because I saw nothing noteworthy in Sheff Utd, Forest or Bristol City either. Identikit Championship teams.
Championship a hard league? on 21:57 - Oct 2 with 1237 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Championship a hard league? on 14:55 - Oct 2 by karnataka

I thought Leeds were ok as they at least tried to attack and win and looked like a cohesive team and Boro looked like a typically 'effective' Pulis side. I think every other team we've played has been extremely ordinary with little quality and I don't just mean those languishing in the bottom 1/3rd like QPR, Millwall and Preston because I saw nothing noteworthy in Sheff Utd, Forest or Bristol City either. Identikit Championship teams.

We're so, so close to having a team that would p*ss all over tis league .

Championship a hard league? on 22:07 - Oct 2 with 1212 viewsBluebird

Championship a hard league? on 21:57 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

We're so, so close to having a team that would p*ss all over tis league .

Good point up there tonight?
Your board have already borrowed against next seasons money if you don't get promotion this season i think you will be in trouble.
Championship a hard league? on 22:10 - Oct 2 with 1198 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Championship a hard league? on 22:07 - Oct 2 by Bluebird

Your board have already borrowed against next seasons money if you don't get promotion this season i think you will be in trouble.

Ooooooooooohhhh ! Get her!

Championship a hard league? on 22:13 - Oct 2 with 1185 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Not as in anywhere near as much trouble as you would have been in had you failed to go up last season. Liquidation for you, for sure.

Championship a hard league? on 22:18 - Oct 2 with 1174 views34dfgdf54

You honesty believe the Yanks expect us to get promoted this year? I know they are c*nts but they aren’t that thick.

Keep clutching at them straws fella and embrace the battle you have coming up next few months.
Championship a hard league? on 22:19 - Oct 2 with 1167 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Championship a hard league? on 22:18 - Oct 2 by 34dfgdf54

You honesty believe the Yanks expect us to get promoted this year? I know they are c*nts but they aren’t that thick.

Keep clutching at them straws fella and embrace the battle you have coming up next few months.

"Sniggers"

Championship a hard league? on 22:23 - Oct 2 with 1160 viewsBluebird

Championship a hard league? on 22:13 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Not as in anywhere near as much trouble as you would have been in had you failed to go up last season. Liquidation for you, for sure.

We have had no worries about liquidation for years. But if we hadn't got promoted last season we would have been in a poor position off the field.
Due to us getting a suprise promotion we are in good shape as a club even if/when we get relegated.
If you don't go up this season i think your in trouble as a club over the next few seasons.
Those muppets have got away with bending you over and fleecing the club and they are no doubt laughing whilst rubbing their hands and planning the next fleece..
Championship a hard league? on 22:25 - Oct 2 with 1143 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Championship a hard league? on 22:23 - Oct 2 by Bluebird

We have had no worries about liquidation for years. But if we hadn't got promoted last season we would have been in a poor position off the field.
Due to us getting a suprise promotion we are in good shape as a club even if/when we get relegated.
If you don't go up this season i think your in trouble as a club over the next few seasons.
Those muppets have got away with bending you over and fleecing the club and they are no doubt laughing whilst rubbing their hands and planning the next fleece..

Morgan,Jenkins and Dineen playing to fleece ? Who?
You would have been in a terrible position, way worse than Birmingham and Villa.

Championship a hard league? on 22:31 - Oct 2 with 1126 viewsBluebird

Championship a hard league? on 22:19 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

"Sniggers"

You lot were predicting us to go under up until recently 🤣 Now our club has turned it around off the field it's your turn.
This season is a bonus season that nobody predicted but as helped the club massively.
Most fans are happy to right this season off bbecause we know we are in good hands and will build again and come back stronger..
Whilst huwey wants a nice big pay cheque and extras. Has he borrowed his annual wage from the bank to?
Championship a hard league? on 22:35 - Oct 2 with 1114 views34dfgdf54

Championship a hard league? on 22:31 - Oct 2 by Bluebird

You lot were predicting us to go under up until recently 🤣 Now our club has turned it around off the field it's your turn.
This season is a bonus season that nobody predicted but as helped the club massively.
Most fans are happy to right this season off bbecause we know we are in good hands and will build again and come back stronger..
Whilst huwey wants a nice big pay cheque and extras. Has he borrowed his annual wage from the bank to?

This stuff like “happy to write this off” is a complete kop out, and you all know it.

Losing every week brings misery. Every now and then I pop onto AAMB because I find it ammusing how thick they all are, some are calling for Pardew or Moyes already ffs.

If you go down, you’re f*cked.
Championship a hard league? on 22:57 - Oct 2 with 1084 viewsJJJack

Championship a hard league? on 19:20 - Oct 1 by longlostjack

Sinclair, Ash, Leon, Borini, Dyer and Allen.

Allen at that time wasn’t really an upgrade on likes of Carroll, Fulton. Fer is better.
But Rangel of 2011 would stroll into this time. As would a fit Bodde. Possibly De Vries
Championship a hard league? on 23:53 - Oct 2 with 1047 viewsBluebird

Championship a hard league? on 22:35 - Oct 2 by 34dfgdf54

This stuff like “happy to write this off” is a complete kop out, and you all know it.

Losing every week brings misery. Every now and then I pop onto AAMB because I find it ammusing how thick they all are, some are calling for Pardew or Moyes already ffs.

If you go down, you’re f*cked.

Your not very bright if you think relegation means we are f*cked.. We are and will be in the best shape this club as been in years.
As for AAMB i'm glad that lot make you laugh because majority of the Cardiff fanbase cringe at just the thought of them idiots..
And it's not a cop out because we havnt gone mad with fee's and signings we are in a good place as a club and will wipe the floor with the championship if we get relegated.
We won't be borrowing from banks and risking our future either
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 23:56]
Championship a hard league? on 00:21 - Oct 3 with 1031 viewsEU5Makaveli

It does lack quality, but due to the physicality of most teams there aren't many easy games.
Championship a hard league? on 07:08 - Oct 3 with 954 viewsDr_Winston

Championship a hard league? on 22:57 - Oct 2 by JJJack

Allen at that time wasn’t really an upgrade on likes of Carroll, Fulton. Fer is better.
But Rangel of 2011 would stroll into this time. As would a fit Bodde. Possibly De Vries

Allen at that time was a definite upgrade on Carroll and Fulton.

Rangel would be in there for sure. As would Bodde. I think we've got better keepers now than DeVries.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Championship a hard league? on 07:31 - Oct 3 with 945 viewsSWANSEYE

Championship a hard league? on 10:06 - Oct 1 by Dr_Winston

Anyone who watched a Cardiff side that bad finish second last season could have told you that. Predictions of our imminent double relegation were always hysterical nonsense.

The quality at this level now is a shadow of what it was when we were last here. With Potter in charge and decent cover for Fer, Montero or McB we could piss this division.

Trouble is that if we did get promoted these Yanks are only in it for the money so what the hell is the point of it all as they won't invest . .I agree that we are capable of promotion with this young side but first we need to get the Yanks out before they have the chance to get their hands on any monies earned should we get back up to the Premiership.
Championship a hard league? on 07:35 - Oct 3 with 942 viewsDr_Winston

Championship a hard league? on 07:31 - Oct 3 by SWANSEYE

Trouble is that if we did get promoted these Yanks are only in it for the money so what the hell is the point of it all as they won't invest . .I agree that we are capable of promotion with this young side but first we need to get the Yanks out before they have the chance to get their hands on any monies earned should we get back up to the Premiership.

Of course they're only in it for the money. So were Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and co in the end.

As for the investment thing, I'll ask one simple question. How many eight figure transfer fees did we pay out after they took over? We didn't want for lack of spending. We needed better spending, not more of it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024