Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duck tails 16:57 - Oct 6 with 1394 viewsSwans9

American owners full of tails and hidden all the gold coins. Conner should have been given a contract in the summer. Where all the transfer and parachute payments funds gone.
Duck tails on 18:00 - Oct 6 with 1203 viewsbyron

One loss and it starts again....ffs

Benny

Duck tails on 18:00 - Oct 6 with 1208 viewsSmellyplumz

Playing good football now, not allowed to moan now innit.

*edited after Gary so very kindly pointed out that my predictive text had spelt a word wrong.

**I have proof read this edit twice.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 20:13]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Duck tails on 18:12 - Oct 6 with 1181 viewsCooperman

The parachute payments are going to cover the wage bill that is still somewhat bloated by Premier League size contracts. Nothing has changed in this respect despite losing today.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Duck tails on 19:20 - Oct 6 with 1124 viewsGaryjack

Duck tails on 18:00 - Oct 6 by Smellyplumz

Playing good football now, not allowed to moan now innit.

*edited after Gary so very kindly pointed out that my predictive text had spelt a word wrong.

**I have proof read this edit twice.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 20:13]

eye thort ewe sed allowed then but eye got it rong.
Duck tails on 20:10 - Oct 6 with 1035 viewsSmellyplumz

Duck tails on 19:20 - Oct 6 by Garyjack

eye thort ewe sed allowed then but eye got it rong.

So so sorry Gary

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Duck tails on 21:12 - Oct 6 with 958 viewsLoyal

Duck tails on 18:00 - Oct 6 by byron

One loss and it starts again....ffs

It's what happens.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Duck tails on 22:51 - Oct 6 with 900 viewsEU5Makaveli

It’s paved the way for James, Rodon, Byers, Roberts, McBurnie, Baker-Richardson and Fulton to come through. I’d take that over the overpaid sh*thouses our plagued our squad last year.
I’d even go as far to say that Rodon looks a better prospect than Mawson, not forgetting he’s 4 years younger.

The costs have been cut now, with the moving on of the rest of the deadwood, and as long as Roberts and Rodon are tied down with new contracts I’ll be content with the situation as we have the makings of a good squad which will only get better.
Duck tails on 22:53 - Oct 6 with 895 viewsE20Jack

Duck tails on 18:12 - Oct 6 by Cooperman

The parachute payments are going to cover the wage bill that is still somewhat bloated by Premier League size contracts. Nothing has changed in this respect despite losing today.

Coops, I wouldn't waste your time, we have been trying to explain this for months.

People still don't understand.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Duck tails on 23:19 - Oct 6 with 875 viewsicecoldjack

Cost cutting and shifting dead wood needed to be done, that was obvious, just how much is debatable, I don't thibkvwe should have been starting the season with only 1 fit striker and 1 senior centre half but some disagree.

Scoring goals.is our problem, we've looked solid at the back and potter has been building a good footballing team, I'm not too concerned about the goals just yet but this league is a strange one, a few wins and confidence flows a few losses and your looking over your shoulder, it's such a tight league.

We lacked a few old.hwads out there today and I include the manager in that, he needs to be playing Fer from the start and when we lost Naughton I think VDH and carol were our only senior out field players, the youngsters have been amazing to watch bit I think sometimes they get a bit clouded in judgement.

January will tell us a lot. Potter is learning too and he'll have learnt a lot from today so will the young players.

A decent 2 nd striker would.habe made a difference today and at Wigan, we are definitely on the right road though.
Duck tails on 23:33 - Oct 6 with 858 viewsE20Jack

Duck tails on 23:19 - Oct 6 by icecoldjack

Cost cutting and shifting dead wood needed to be done, that was obvious, just how much is debatable, I don't thibkvwe should have been starting the season with only 1 fit striker and 1 senior centre half but some disagree.

Scoring goals.is our problem, we've looked solid at the back and potter has been building a good footballing team, I'm not too concerned about the goals just yet but this league is a strange one, a few wins and confidence flows a few losses and your looking over your shoulder, it's such a tight league.

We lacked a few old.hwads out there today and I include the manager in that, he needs to be playing Fer from the start and when we lost Naughton I think VDH and carol were our only senior out field players, the youngsters have been amazing to watch bit I think sometimes they get a bit clouded in judgement.

January will tell us a lot. Potter is learning too and he'll have learnt a lot from today so will the young players.

A decent 2 nd striker would.habe made a difference today and at Wigan, we are definitely on the right road though.

Not really debatable is it? We needed 40m to cover the hole.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024