Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr 11:03 - Nov 4 with 8706 views34dfgdf54

Nixon reckons deal for him could happen in January on cheap.

Is he the lad we had on trial? Cracking goal to game ratio but hell of a jump.
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 13:25 - Dec 30 with 1628 viewsthornabyswan

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 13:13 - Dec 30 by donkonky

Is he worth 200k?...maybe..maybe not but the guy knows how to score goals and for me it’s a no brainier-give him a go.

200 k 2 weeks wages for Bony.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 13:28 - Dec 30 with 1623 viewsSwansea93

This could be a Vardy type ballache if we pass up on Shankland, I know nothing about him but his scoring record speaks for itself, albeit in a poor league, surely he's got to be worth a go.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 13:36 - Dec 30 with 1585 viewsjasper_T

We've spent more on less from the Scottish second division.
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 13:38 - Dec 30 with 1574 viewsicecoldjack

The next month is about to tell us exactly what's going on at the club, personally I think no contract offers for Fer,Naughton and VDH are probably not helping with consistency, after all if you arn't being offered a deal would you really risk that 50/50 tackle and getting injured?

We will see what money if any will be spent, we will see if any loans or pre contracts are agreed, and we will see just how many high earners will be moved on.

Awful transfer strategy by Huw and the board have IMO pretty much bankrupted us, what we see now is a5re covering and spin, 200k is where we're at these days, even with a big chunk of prem money coming in.

Why is there no talk of the famous 50% relegation clauses that Jenkins used to talk about ? Often siting it as a reason we couldn't sign some players ? So does that mean the Ayew boys have it written in ? Does Narsingh have it written in ? Bony ?

Yep, 200k is going to be our new £5m and we all know where that got us don't we !
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 14:24 - Dec 30 with 1515 viewsGaz_M

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 13:38 - Dec 30 by icecoldjack

The next month is about to tell us exactly what's going on at the club, personally I think no contract offers for Fer,Naughton and VDH are probably not helping with consistency, after all if you arn't being offered a deal would you really risk that 50/50 tackle and getting injured?

We will see what money if any will be spent, we will see if any loans or pre contracts are agreed, and we will see just how many high earners will be moved on.

Awful transfer strategy by Huw and the board have IMO pretty much bankrupted us, what we see now is a5re covering and spin, 200k is where we're at these days, even with a big chunk of prem money coming in.

Why is there no talk of the famous 50% relegation clauses that Jenkins used to talk about ? Often siting it as a reason we couldn't sign some players ? So does that mean the Ayew boys have it written in ? Does Narsingh have it written in ? Bony ?

Yep, 200k is going to be our new £5m and we all know where that got us don't we !

The reason the club are so keen to offload Bony and Narsingh is because a lack of relegation clauses. I thought that was well known by now........
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 14:58 - Dec 30 with 1456 viewsicecoldjack

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 14:24 - Dec 30 by Gaz_M

The reason the club are so keen to offload Bony and Narsingh is because a lack of relegation clauses. I thought that was well known by now........

Cool, more lies by Huw then.

Yet he never gets held on any of his nonsense and just carries on regardless and keeps picking up 500k a year to deceive and cheat the fans .

Signing a clearly over the hill Bony was a huge gamble, but then not insisting on a relegation clause on 100k a week was clearly a risk too far, considering other failed signings.

He should've be been sacked for those decisions alone.
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 15:03 - Dec 30 with 1444 viewsmagicdaps10

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 14:24 - Dec 30 by Gaz_M

Huw was bragging about how they put relegation clauses in the players contracts.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 15:09 - Dec 30 with 1436 viewsjasper_T

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 15:03 - Dec 30 by magicdaps10

Huw was bragging about how they put relegation clauses in the players contracts.

Wasn't it just Leigh Dineen, who said "most" players had them?
Login to get fewer ads

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 15:13 - Dec 30 with 1419 viewsmagicdaps10

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 15:09 - Dec 30 by jasper_T

Was it?

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 15:14 - Dec 30 with 1421 viewsdobjack2

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 15:09 - Dec 30 by jasper_T

Up until that point I’d guess that just about everyone believed that all contracts had them.
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 15:28 - Dec 30 with 1377 viewsmagicdaps10

Well if some players didn't have them then the chairman deserves a good old shoeing.

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 15:47 - Dec 30 with 1328 viewsmonmouth

I utterly detest Jenko, but people need to think about the practicalities of putting relegation clauses in contracts when players have options. Their agentssimply won’t wear it. It’s fine when you first go up and you have championship players or you pay some players a premium to what they earn elsewhere - then you can insist on clauses. But if you really want a player and he has similar or better options you can forget it.

Anyone should thinks ‘we could just put relegation clauses in all contracts’, especially after a few years in the PL is in cloud cuckoo land.

The thing that will cheer me if Cardiff stay up, is that for small clubs like them, us, Burnley, Hudds etc, it gets harder year on year, especially if you have a successful season and are tempted to alm for ‘the next level’.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 15:58 - Dec 30 with 1305 viewsicecoldjack

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 15:47 - Dec 30 by monmouth

I utterly detest Jenko, but people need to think about the practicalities of putting relegation clauses in contracts when players have options. Their agentssimply won’t wear it. It’s fine when you first go up and you have championship players or you pay some players a premium to what they earn elsewhere - then you can insist on clauses. But if you really want a player and he has similar or better options you can forget it.

Anyone should thinks ‘we could just put relegation clauses in all contracts’, especially after a few years in the PL is in cloud cuckoo land.

The thing that will cheer me if Cardiff stay up, is that for small clubs like them, us, Burnley, Hudds etc, it gets harder year on year, especially if you have a successful season and are tempted to alm for ‘the next level’.

Yes because Bony and Narsingh were wanted by everyone !

If they had other options then they would have gone elsewhere, we all understand how it's difficult to do, I remember Jenkins talking about it himself, saying how it's hard and limits us in terms of signings.

So why sanction the moves in the first place, hell of a gamble to have to pay those 2 140k a week in the championship !

Nothing adds up with Jenkins, plain and simple he's a lying toad.
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 16:10 - Dec 30 with 1279 viewsbonymine

Looks like the deal is off as £200k was our ‘best offer’ !!

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/swansea-city-pull-out-the-race-to-land-prolifi

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 16:24 - Dec 30 with 1243 viewsLoyal

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 16:10 - Dec 30 by bonymine

Looks like the deal is off as £200k was our ‘best offer’ !!

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/swansea-city-pull-out-the-race-to-land-prolifi

This is what asset stripping scum do, smokescreens. They are frauds.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 16:43 - Dec 30 with 1213 viewsjasper_T

Do people honestly want us to spend more on a Scots second division player we had on trial a couple of seasons back and didn't fancy?
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 16:45 - Dec 30 with 1202 viewsLoyal

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 16:43 - Dec 30 by jasper_T

Do people honestly want us to spend more on a Scots second division player we had on trial a couple of seasons back and didn't fancy?

So players don't improve, there's a few out there could prove you wrong.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 16:49 - Dec 30 with 1198 viewsjasper_T

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 16:45 - Dec 30 by Loyal

So players don't improve, there's a few out there could prove you wrong.

He's obviously improved or we wouldn't be offering £200k for him.

But more than that for basically a League Two-tier player, by all appearances targeted by the same blokes who brought us Ryan Blair and Botti Biabi from that division?
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 16:50 - Dec 30 with 1191 viewsLoyal

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 16:49 - Dec 30 by jasper_T

He's obviously improved or we wouldn't be offering £200k for him.

But more than that for basically a League Two-tier player, by all appearances targeted by the same blokes who brought us Ryan Blair and Botti Biabi from that division?

But ...
Not the goal scoring record.

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 17:15 - Dec 30 with 1140 views34dfgdf54

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 16:43 - Dec 30 by jasper_T

I don’t really fancy us splashing the cash on him if I’m honest.
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 17:20 - Dec 30 with 1123 viewsLoyal

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 17:15 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t really fancy us splashing the cash on him if I’m honest.

For a months of Bonys wages ?
Ok he would want paying but if we don't sign the likes of him where do we look ?

However, as I have said previously it's all a smokescreen on the part of the clubs hero owners.

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 18:14 - Dec 30 with 1028 viewsSmellyplumz

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 14:58 - Dec 30 by icecoldjack

Cool, more lies by Huw then.

Yet he never gets held on any of his nonsense and just carries on regardless and keeps picking up 500k a year to deceive and cheat the fans .

Signing a clearly over the hill Bony was a huge gamble, but then not insisting on a relegation clause on 100k a week was clearly a risk too far, considering other failed signings.

He should've be been sacked for those decisions alone.

He's on 650k a year

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 18:17 - Dec 30 with 1016 views34dfgdf54

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 17:20 - Dec 30 by Loyal

For a months of Bonys wages ?
Ok he would want paying but if we don't sign the likes of him where do we look ?

However, as I have said previously it's all a smokescreen on the part of the clubs hero owners.

When you put it like that it does seem minimal, I’m just always cautious when it comes to players being asked to do a job who have come from the Scottish League.

But I suppose Dobbie was a success.

I don’t believe we’ll sign anyone anyhow, and Routs, Dyer, Narsingh will leave.
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 18:25 - Dec 30 with 996 viewsgiantstoneater

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 18:17 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

When you put it like that it does seem minimal, I’m just always cautious when it comes to players being asked to do a job who have come from the Scottish League.

But I suppose Dobbie was a success.

I don’t believe we’ll sign anyone anyhow, and Routs, Dyer, Narsingh will leave.

Didn't we sign Jason Scotland from a Scottish side?.
Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 18:26 - Dec 30 with 993 views34dfgdf54

Lawrence Shankland - Ayr on 18:25 - Dec 30 by giantstoneater

Didn't we sign Jason Scotland from a Scottish side?.

Point made lol,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024