Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James to Leeds? 22:32 - Nov 13 with 8947 viewsjackrmee

Don't know who "Football Insider" is, but I hope to fuk he's a joker...

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-leeds-in-hunt-to-sign-swansea-playe

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James to Leeds? on 09:41 - Nov 18 with 2430 viewsjackrmee

Dan James to Leeds? on 17:42 - Nov 17 by MrSwerve

I'd play for Cardiff for 30k a week. So would everyone else on here.

Definitely not

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James to Leeds? on 21:13 - Feb 20 with 2163 viewsjackrmee

Just enjoyed re-reading that thread.
That "Football Insider" is good

Dan James to Leeds? on 21:17 - Feb 20 with 2156 viewsOldjack

never never never !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dan James to Leeds? on 23:23 - Feb 20 with 2023 viewsmajorraglan

If I was a pro footballer and Cardiff came up with a £30k per week offer that no one else could or would better I would join them. That’s £1.5m per year and would set my family up for life, I would come back and play for the Swans when I trousered enough cash to keep me going for the rest of my days.
Dan James to Leeds? on 00:16 - Feb 21 with 1988 viewsjackrmee

Dan James to Leeds? on 23:23 - Feb 20 by majorraglan

If I was a pro footballer and Cardiff came up with a £30k per week offer that no one else could or would better I would join them. That’s £1.5m per year and would set my family up for life, I would come back and play for the Swans when I trousered enough cash to keep me going for the rest of my days.

Maybe if I was on the dole yeah. And I'd do a Jonathan Woodgate in my first game as well the kunts.

Dan James to Leeds? on 08:24 - Feb 21 with 1872 viewsWarwickHunt

Me too. I’d need an own goal bonus written into my contract though.
Dan James to Leeds? on 09:03 - Feb 21 with 1800 viewsMrSwerve

I can’t believe people are saying they wouldn’t play for Cardiff for over £1.5m a year

I hate the cnts as much as anyone but come on!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Dan James to Leeds? on 10:11 - Feb 21 with 1729 viewsjack247

Dan James to Leeds? on 09:03 - Feb 21 by MrSwerve

I can’t believe people are saying they wouldn’t play for Cardiff for over £1.5m a year

It’s relative though.

I’d absolutely do it, as I’m sure anyone would. People denying that are either lying or mental.

If I was a professional footballer able to command that, I’d have a lot of interest in me. I wouldn’t play for Cardiff for £30k a week if there were other clubs lined up offering me £25k a week.
Login to get fewer ads

Dan James to Leeds? on 10:17 - Feb 21 with 1719 viewsbuilthjack

Dan James to Leeds? on 00:16 - Feb 21 by jackrmee

Maybe if I was on the dole yeah. And I'd do a Jonathan Woodgate in my first game as well the kunts.

He didn't do well at all at Real. Their fans voted him the worst signing of the 21st century.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 10:18]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dan James to Leeds? on 10:18 - Feb 21 with 1717 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If people genuinely wouldn't play for them they must think Robbie James and Alan Curtis are a pair of c***s.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dan James to Leeds? on 10:18 - Feb 21 with 1716 viewsbuilthjack

Dan James to Leeds? on 02:39 - Nov 15 by majorraglan

If they are after a pacy winger they can have Narsingh, Dyer or Routledge!

Pacy?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dan James to Leeds? on 10:23 - Feb 21 with 1708 viewsMrSwerve

Dan James to Leeds? on 10:11 - Feb 21 by jack247

It’s relative though.

I’d absolutely do it, as I’m sure anyone would. People denying that are either lying or mental.

If I was a professional footballer able to command that, I’d have a lot of interest in me. I wouldn’t play for Cardiff for £30k a week if there were other clubs lined up offering me £25k a week.

Well yeah, hence why I said anyone ‘on here’. I’m assuming no one on here is a professional footballer on over 1m a year though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Dan James to Leeds? on 11:02 - Feb 21 with 1664 viewsjack247

Dan James to Leeds? on 10:23 - Feb 21 by MrSwerve

Well yeah, hence why I said anyone ‘on here’. I’m assuming no one on here is a professional footballer on over 1m a year though.

Fair enough. I was just replying to the post i quoted. I very much doubt Oldjack plays professionally
Dan James to Leeds? on 11:22 - Feb 21 with 1636 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James to Leeds? on 09:03 - Feb 21 by MrSwerve

Even the £1.5m a year is irrelevant. I know Swans supporting families have chosen to send their kids to Cardiff academy rather than Swans. Rivalry doesn't come into it when making a decision like that for most people.
Dan James to Leeds? on 11:29 - Feb 21 with 1626 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Dan James to Leeds? on 11:22 - Feb 21 by LeonWasGod

Even the £1.5m a year is irrelevant. I know Swans supporting families have chosen to send their kids to Cardiff academy rather than Swans. Rivalry doesn't come into it when making a decision like that for most people.

Far easier to get in Cardiff academy lower standards they have only produced 1 player in last 10 years, Ramsey.
Swansea have produced a lot more.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Dan James to Leeds? on 12:10 - Feb 21 with 1575 viewstaffpunk

Dan James to Leeds? on 11:22 - Feb 21 by LeonWasGod

Spot on, and the same has happened the other way to CCFC supporting mates of mine. Dan James will do what's best for him, and if that means moving to Cardiff then that's what he'll do.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Dan James to Leeds? on 20:11 - Feb 21 with 1396 viewsjackrmee

Dan James to Leeds? on 10:17 - Feb 21 by builthjack

He didn't do well at all at Real. Their fans voted him the worst signing of the 21st century.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 10:18]

Own goal and red card on his debut

Dan James to Leeds? on 20:16 - Feb 21 with 1389 viewsjackrmee

Dan James to Leeds? on 10:23 - Feb 21 by MrSwerve

Well of course if you're a skint kunt like me then yeah. But if I was a pro, I'd play for any other club in the world for half a million less than play for Cardiff. Fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024