Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals 00:21 - Nov 24 with 10994 viewsLoyal

Anyone got a problem with this ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-london-46321715/thieves-knocked-off-moped

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 12:38 - Nov 25 with 2017 viewsLoyal

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:53 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

The most shocking one of all, was that Brazilian Electrician who was shot dead on the tube. The officer in charge has been promoted twice.

Wasn't he a govt MI5 bloke ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 12:49 - Nov 25 with 2005 viewsshimmie

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 12:38 - Nov 25 by Loyal

No. It was an SAS survelliance officer who put de mendes out of the address one of the genuine 21/7 attempted bombers was held up. He couldn’t say for certain but went with his gut instincts, with tragic consequences....those who judge need to remember 7/7 had just happened and the day before the failed attacks. It’s easy to judge others but people were making decisions that if proved wrong 100s would die. And duggan was on his way to shoot someone, and had a gun. Read up on common law and a persons honest held belief before thinking the officers got away with something...
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 12:51 - Nov 25 with 1999 viewsLoyal

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 12:49 - Nov 25 by shimmie

No. It was an SAS survelliance officer who put de mendes out of the address one of the genuine 21/7 attempted bombers was held up. He couldn’t say for certain but went with his gut instincts, with tragic consequences....those who judge need to remember 7/7 had just happened and the day before the failed attacks. It’s easy to judge others but people were making decisions that if proved wrong 100s would die. And duggan was on his way to shoot someone, and had a gun. Read up on common law and a persons honest held belief before thinking the officers got away with something...

I actually agree, I assume you are responding to an other.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 14:30 - Nov 25 with 1937 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 12:38 - Nov 25 by Loyal

Who ?
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 15:10 - Nov 25 with 1919 viewsshimmie

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 12:51 - Nov 25 by Loyal

I actually agree, I assume you are responding to an other.

Yes mate. Just responding to the MI5 Suggestion. You understand the work police do and the fact that in the main they do their best. Some on here just like to think the worst and judge from the anti establishment point of view regardless of the evidence. You’re the silent majority mate.
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 15:24 - Nov 25 with 1911 viewsCatullus

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:53 - Nov 25 by controversial_jack

The most shocking one of all, was that Brazilian Electrician who was shot dead on the tube. The officer in charge has been promoted twice.

There are bad cops and there are good cops, there are also criminals in uniform. The good cops outnumber the rest by a massive majority.
I feel sorry for the decent coppers who get tarred with the same brush as the bad and the criminal cops.
I also feel sorry for the front line cops who have absolute idiots for bosses, the PC loons who don't uphold the law but are busy telling us why they can't respond to certain crimes, though there are always plenty of spare police for some things.

When Blair introduced targets, that's when it all started to go really bad, same with the NHS. There should only be one target, try to solve all crime and arrest the guilty. When you read that the police have hit the target for burglary so will ignore any new cases this quarter, it does little good for your blood pressure.

These scooter crooks are happy to use violence so should have very little comeback if they get knocked off their escape vehicle and get hurt, it's tough skit.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 15:54 - Nov 25 with 1904 viewsBatterseajack

I wish the police would share more footage of them knocking these scooter down, especially with a bit of chase action before hand. I love watching sh!t like that.

I used to have to cycle to work passed a scene where a 10 year old and his aunty got killed by a run away driver being chased by police. In my eyes its a bigger risk to the public if they don't knock these pr!cks off as soon as possible.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 15:59]
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 18:28 - Nov 25 with 1851 viewsshimmie

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 15:54 - Nov 25 by Batterseajack

I wish the police would share more footage of them knocking these scooter down, especially with a bit of chase action before hand. I love watching sh!t like that.

I used to have to cycle to work passed a scene where a 10 year old and his aunty got killed by a run away driver being chased by police. In my eyes its a bigger risk to the public if they don't knock these pr!cks off as soon as possible.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 15:59]

In penge mate? I’d dealt with the lad involved prior. Scum of the highest order.
Login to get fewer ads

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 18:56 - Nov 25 with 1825 viewsLoyal

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 15:10 - Nov 25 by shimmie

Yes mate. Just responding to the MI5 Suggestion. You understand the work police do and the fact that in the main they do their best. Some on here just like to think the worst and judge from the anti establishment point of view regardless of the evidence. You’re the silent majority mate.

In later years I have tried to see the good in as many things as possible, when young yes I hated them but would never have a decent enough reason why. I've said before one saved the life of a family member and could have died himself. That was a watershed for me and a real eye-opener. Total respect for any person who looks after others for a pittance, Inc all services.

Putting whole groups of people in to one bracket is the start of many a nasty regime.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 00:27 - Nov 26 with 1739 viewsScottishEddie

Dugan didn’t have a gun?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 02:00 - Nov 26 with 1723 viewsLoyal

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 00:27 - Nov 26 by ScottishEddie

Dugan didn’t have a gun?

So he was on his way to shoot someone without a gun 👍🔫

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 03:20 - Nov 26 with 1711 viewsmajorraglan

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 00:27 - Nov 26 by ScottishEddie

Dugan didn’t have a gun?

That’s down to who’s account you believe. Personally, I am inclined to believe the police account. There are some variations and discreapancies in the accounts, but you will always have that. How many of us go to a football match and see different things, some may follow the ball, some look at players faces, we all see things from a slightly different angle.

There’s a famous training video where a group of people play basketball and the viewer is asked to count the number of passes made by a team. In the middle of the video a gorilla walks right through the group, research has shown that as many as 50% of people involved in the exercise are so focussed on counting the passes they don’t see the gorilla! Could that be the reason for the differences in the eye witness testimony re Duggan.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/mark-duggan-was-he-really-armed-were
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 09:13 - Nov 26 with 1667 viewsBatterseajack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 18:28 - Nov 25 by shimmie

In penge mate? I’d dealt with the lad involved prior. Scum of the highest order.

Yer that's the one. Hope you dished out a bit of rough justice after!
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:42 - Nov 26 with 1633 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 18:56 - Nov 25 by Loyal

In later years I have tried to see the good in as many things as possible, when young yes I hated them but would never have a decent enough reason why. I've said before one saved the life of a family member and could have died himself. That was a watershed for me and a real eye-opener. Total respect for any person who looks after others for a pittance, Inc all services.

Putting whole groups of people in to one bracket is the start of many a nasty regime.

Isn't that their whole reason for existing; to protect the people?
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 12:51 - Nov 26 with 1608 viewstrampie

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 18:56 - Nov 25 by Loyal

I've saved people and haven't got paid for it, its what a lot of ordinary citizens would do, the police are a waste of time and money, when I saved one person somebody connected to the police was involved in the incident I happened across and guess what the police lost statements etc and that person that was said to be connected to the police much to my and other peoples surprise walked when it came to court.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 12:55]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 13:02 - Nov 26 with 1602 viewsLoyal

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 12:51 - Nov 26 by trampie

I've saved people and haven't got paid for it, its what a lot of ordinary citizens would do, the police are a waste of time and money, when I saved one person somebody connected to the police was involved in the incident I happened across and guess what the police lost statements etc and that person that was said to be connected to the police much to my and other peoples surprise walked when it came to court.

Next time you need help call a fcking hippy.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 13:11 - Nov 26 with 1576 viewstrampie

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 13:02 - Nov 26 by Loyal

Next time you need help call a fcking hippy.

A hippy would be more use than the police.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 13:16 - Nov 26 with 1572 viewsDJack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 13:11 - Nov 26 by trampie

Your comment is as moronic as the statement to which you were replying.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 13:34 - Nov 26 with 1545 viewstrampie

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 13:16 - Nov 26 by DJack

If they turn up and do nothing, they are a waste of time and I don't base my opinion on just one incident either.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 13:55 - Nov 26 with 1532 viewstrampie

One has to laugh, a down arrow for saving somebody.

At least the saved person was very thankful.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 14:34 - Nov 26 with 1517 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 12:51 - Nov 26 by trampie

I have as well. I had a thank you from one person, nothing from the police who arrived later at another incident and another who I wasn't able to resuscitate.

No awards for me, no payment, not that I expected any, but if a cop had done it he would have had awards, commendations and their name in the paper, but that's life.
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 14:51 - Nov 26 with 1506 viewstrampie

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 14:34 - Nov 26 by controversial_jack

I have as well. I had a thank you from one person, nothing from the police who arrived later at another incident and another who I wasn't able to resuscitate.

No awards for me, no payment, not that I expected any, but if a cop had done it he would have had awards, commendations and their name in the paper, but that's life.

Exactly the same with me, no awards, no payments, I don't expect anything but not even a thank you from the police for helping a fellow citizen and like you say the other way around it they would be having awards and commendations.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 21:50 - Nov 26 with 1437 viewsLoyal

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 13:11 - Nov 26 by trampie

Tell that to my aunty and her two children who still have a mother.

Tell me your having a laugh ffs.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 21:51 - Nov 26 with 1433 viewsLoyal

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 14:51 - Nov 26 by trampie

Exactly the same with me, no awards, no payments, I don't expect anything but not even a thank you from the police for helping a fellow citizen and like you say the other way around it they would be having awards and commendations.

Maybe they thought you were a hippy and above recognition, I mean after all hippies are way above the coppers. 😅

Pint of bitter ?

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 21:53 - Nov 26 with 1430 viewsLoyal

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 13:16 - Nov 26 by DJack

Why don't you like hippy comedy ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024