Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals 00:21 - Nov 24 with 10997 viewsLoyal

Anyone got a problem with this ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-london-46321715/thieves-knocked-off-moped

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 22:13 - Nov 26 with 2130 viewstrampie

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 21:50 - Nov 26 by Loyal

Tell that to my aunty and her two children who still have a mother.

Tell me your having a laugh ffs.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/jan/20/undercover-police-children-activists

Ive heard of the police being closely involved with some groups that could be described as hippy groups.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 20:34 - Nov 27 with 2040 viewsJango

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 22:13 - Nov 26 by trampie

Ive heard of the police being closely involved with some groups that could be described as hippy groups.

Didn’t mean to quote you Trampie sorry.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 20:35]
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 21:11 - Nov 27 with 2022 viewsmajorraglan

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 20:34 - Nov 27 by Jango

Didn’t mean to quote you Trampie sorry.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 20:35]

She is right, knocking people off their bikes is potentially illegal, it could be dangerous and the police are not above the law. Officers who ram suspects on mopeds could be prosecuted, lose their job and go to prison without a change in the law,......

BUT ......something needs to be done about these criminals who are going around the country (especially in London) causing chaos, stealing, spraying people with chemicals,assaulting and mugging people, with relative impunity because they know the police won’t follow/act. The police need to be backed when they take positive action, or if the politicians/IPCC/CPS aren’t going to back the cops then they need to button it, stop criticising the cops and let things run their course.
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 23:50 - Nov 27 with 1997 viewsLoyal

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 22:13 - Nov 26 by trampie

Yup, but a long haired lefty with corbynite leanings is the last person I want in an emergency 😅 Mind you unless he brought his terrorist mates with him as back up, but then again I don't rate their bravery either.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 23:54 - Nov 27 with 1994 viewsLoyal

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 21:11 - Nov 27 by majorraglan

She is right, knocking people off their bikes is potentially illegal, it could be dangerous and the police are not above the law. Officers who ram suspects on mopeds could be prosecuted, lose their job and go to prison without a change in the law,......

BUT ......something needs to be done about these criminals who are going around the country (especially in London) causing chaos, stealing, spraying people with chemicals,assaulting and mugging people, with relative impunity because they know the police won’t follow/act. The police need to be backed when they take positive action, or if the politicians/IPCC/CPS aren’t going to back the cops then they need to button it, stop criticising the cops and let things run their course.

Only people with other agendas or more personal / political ones would disagree.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 06:26 - Nov 28 with 1953 viewsDr_Winston

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 21:11 - Nov 27 by majorraglan

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 10:58 - Nov 28 with 1894 viewsmajorraglan

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 06:26 - Nov 28 by Dr_Winston

There are circumstances where proportional reasonable force can be used and this could be applied to a pursuit, but if the act resulted in serious injury or death the officers could find themselves on a sticky wicket. The problem has become an epidemic because the police were reluctant to take action against these bikers due to the dangers.
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 17:18 - Nov 28 with 1816 viewsHighjack

Camden Police to be called racist and sexist in 5....4....3.....

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 18:52 - Nov 28 with 1795 viewswaynekerr55

Abbott has done much good in terms of debating equality and championing social change, but she makes that all disappear into the background when she makes ill informed comments such as that.

Doesn't she have advisors to support her?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 18:53 - Nov 28 with 1794 viewsHighjack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 18:52 - Nov 28 by waynekerr55

Abbott has done much good in terms of debating equality and championing social change, but she makes that all disappear into the background when she makes ill informed comments such as that.

Doesn't she have advisors to support her?

They’ve all given up and gone to the pub.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 10:54 - Nov 29 with 1738 viewsfelixstowe_jack

As a shadow home secretary Abbott is a disgrace. You would think she should at least have advisers who know the Law. I quote " That using tactical contact to terminate dangerous pursuits is entirely within lawful powers of the police" The Police have been doing this in car chases for years, including boxing in cars to bring them to a halt, stingers to shred tyres, even ramming cars to bring them to a halt. Why should they suddenly be banned from gently knocking of criminals of the scooters. If you you can't take the knocks don't do the crimes. Why should they be allowed to get away with robbery, muggings and acid attacks just because they are on scooters.

Abbott has been promoted way above her intelligence and ability. I wonder why. Heaven help us if she ever became Home Secretary.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:12 - Nov 29 with 1732 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 10:54 - Nov 29 by felixstowe_jack

As a shadow home secretary Abbott is a disgrace. You would think she should at least have advisers who know the Law. I quote " That using tactical contact to terminate dangerous pursuits is entirely within lawful powers of the police" The Police have been doing this in car chases for years, including boxing in cars to bring them to a halt, stingers to shred tyres, even ramming cars to bring them to a halt. Why should they suddenly be banned from gently knocking of criminals of the scooters. If you you can't take the knocks don't do the crimes. Why should they be allowed to get away with robbery, muggings and acid attacks just because they are on scooters.

Abbott has been promoted way above her intelligence and ability. I wonder why. Heaven help us if she ever became Home Secretary.

The police would say that though, they are constantly trying to push the limits of their powers and are quite often on the verge of what is lawful and what is not
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:18 - Nov 29 with 1728 viewsHighjack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:12 - Nov 29 by controversial_jack

The police would say that though, they are constantly trying to push the limits of their powers and are quite often on the verge of what is lawful and what is not

Well they should be able to use all means within their lawful power to stop criminals in the act of a crime.

If these moped riders don’t want to be smashed off they should stop when the police flash their lights instead of riding away like the cowardly little scrotes they undoubtedly are.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:46 - Nov 29 with 1714 viewsDewi1jack

The Police in this country are normally pretty restrained in how they stop criminals compared to many countries where if you rob something and don't stop/ copper too lazy to chase, then lethal force is used.

Acid attacks have been rising for many years. The majority are now carried out by people on bikes.
If one of these vermin gets hurt, then so what.
Especially if it deters even 1 or 2 others from doing the same.
Those who get hurt after committing a crime should have no right to sue/ claim racism/ excessive force etc
Can't do the time then..

My personal opinion is if someone commits a crime against you/ family/ steals property etc and you beat the sh1t out of them during the attack to stop them, then you should be able to sue the little fuggers for disturbing your peace and quiet
At a later date does make you as bad as them.
I still haven't made amends to the little c**ts who disturbed my familys peace and tranquillity.
Hope they fuggin rot and have a very unhappy life
So do as I say not as I do!!

I am on the whole quite anti Police and not because of a few run ins with them.
Or because they still insist on using fukin uncontrollable hefty, dangerous beasts in/ around/ through/ against football fans.

There are many good ones. Undoubtedly in the majority
There are quite a few bad 'uns. We used to call them the 50 Pounders when I was working from Holland (no ticket/ court case but a £50 fine/ coffee money)

Seems a few people of the general population/ Politicians (when it suits them. Diane Abbots life was potentially saved many years ago by the security services) are getting confused about some "anti terrorist Police" shootings.
Never forget there are armed members of our other security services operating both at home and away.
Many documented examples if you wish to look.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 15:27 - Nov 29 with 1683 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:46 - Nov 29 by Dewi1jack

The Police in this country are normally pretty restrained in how they stop criminals compared to many countries where if you rob something and don't stop/ copper too lazy to chase, then lethal force is used.

Acid attacks have been rising for many years. The majority are now carried out by people on bikes.
If one of these vermin gets hurt, then so what.
Especially if it deters even 1 or 2 others from doing the same.
Those who get hurt after committing a crime should have no right to sue/ claim racism/ excessive force etc
Can't do the time then..

My personal opinion is if someone commits a crime against you/ family/ steals property etc and you beat the sh1t out of them during the attack to stop them, then you should be able to sue the little fuggers for disturbing your peace and quiet
At a later date does make you as bad as them.
I still haven't made amends to the little c**ts who disturbed my familys peace and tranquillity.
Hope they fuggin rot and have a very unhappy life
So do as I say not as I do!!

I am on the whole quite anti Police and not because of a few run ins with them.
Or because they still insist on using fukin uncontrollable hefty, dangerous beasts in/ around/ through/ against football fans.

There are many good ones. Undoubtedly in the majority
There are quite a few bad 'uns. We used to call them the 50 Pounders when I was working from Holland (no ticket/ court case but a £50 fine/ coffee money)

Seems a few people of the general population/ Politicians (when it suits them. Diane Abbots life was potentially saved many years ago by the security services) are getting confused about some "anti terrorist Police" shootings.
Never forget there are armed members of our other security services operating both at home and away.
Many documented examples if you wish to look.

Most thugs these days are armed , usually with knives. The day of fist fights has long gone. Try to restrain a burglar etc is going to put you in hospital or on a cold slab.

These scum have no respect for age or physical condition as i recently found out to my cost. Call the cops, but unless they have firm evidence of any crime then they are not going to do anything.
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 16:19 - Nov 29 with 1673 viewsHighjack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:18 - Nov 29 by Highjack

Well they should be able to use all means within their lawful power to stop criminals in the act of a crime.

If these moped riders don’t want to be smashed off they should stop when the police flash their lights instead of riding away like the cowardly little scrotes they undoubtedly are.

Talking about cowardly little scrotes it seems Mart6 is on the side of the machete wielding acid throwing scumbags.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 20:39 - Nov 29 with 1644 viewsLoyal

Which in my book means you agree they do a good job to the very best of their ability.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 20:42 - Nov 29 with 1642 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 20:39 - Nov 29 by Loyal

Which in my book means you agree they do a good job to the very best of their ability.

It's what they get paid to do like anyone else who is in employment.That's all you are getting from me
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 22:01 - Nov 29 with 1621 viewspikeypaul

Thanks for confirming to us all you are hypocritical, ungrateful scum.

I wonder if you would phone them if you are burgled,mugged, or daughter is raped?

And if you do would you tell them what you thought of them before requesting their service?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 22:03]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 22:47 - Nov 29 with 1609 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 22:01 - Nov 29 by pikeypaul

Thanks for confirming to us all you are hypocritical, ungrateful scum.

I wonder if you would phone them if you are burgled,mugged, or daughter is raped?

And if you do would you tell them what you thought of them before requesting their service?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 22:03]

So, expecting our police to act lawfully and accountable makes me scum? You need to seek professional help mate, asap too.
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 22:54 - Nov 29 with 1597 viewspikeypaul

I live in the real world you obviously do not and you have a big chip on your shoulder about the police don’t you? I wonder why?

I repeat would you tell them how much you despise them before asking for their help which one day will come come or will you shut your mouth.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 23:16 - Nov 29 with 1594 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 22:54 - Nov 29 by pikeypaul

I live in the real world you obviously do not and you have a big chip on your shoulder about the police don’t you? I wonder why?

I repeat would you tell them how much you despise them before asking for their help which one day will come come or will you shut your mouth.

I don't need to ask for their help, they aren't a voluntary organisation.They are paid to protect the people, and that means all the people.We have been paying their wages since we started working, therefore we should expect the highest standards and professionalism from them.This is something you have difficulty in grasping for whatever reason.
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 07:18 - Nov 30 with 1538 viewswaynekerr55

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 23:16 - Nov 29 by controversial_jack

I don't need to ask for their help, they aren't a voluntary organisation.They are paid to protect the people, and that means all the people.We have been paying their wages since we started working, therefore we should expect the highest standards and professionalism from them.This is something you have difficulty in grasping for whatever reason.

You do make a salient point in that they have to be accountable; that said surely these tactics would have been ratified and ran past the Attorney General?

I'm all for sensible use, we can't just apply blanket "you can't do this incase someone goes too far/makes a mistake/a waste of seminal fluid gets killed or seriously injured". To plagiarise uncle Jez they need to act in the interest of the many and not the few

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 08:45 - Nov 30 with 1508 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see that the MET has announced that armed foot patrols are going to be introduced in areas that have high knife crime.

As usual another anti police rant rant from Labour.

But Labour peer Lord Harris told the House of Lords he was "not convinced" the move would be helpful.
He added: "It would be seen as provocative, it will inspire fear rather than reassurance, it will hinder community confidence and do little in itself to reduce the number of violent incidents."

I guess as a Labour peer he is also against armed police around Westminster as it would inspire fear among anyone wishing to harm MPs and Peers.

Protection for the few not the many as Corbyn would say.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 10:16 - Nov 30 with 1485 viewsDr_Winston

Given the general standard of their "clientele", I'm frequently amazed by how professional and restrained most Police are. I watched a show about the Met recently and the family of one of these little scooter riding shitbags who'd gotten himself killed in the chase were giving it large and accusing the law of murder.

Resisting the urge to wrap a truncheon over the heads of each and every one must have been torture.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024