Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals 00:21 - Nov 24 with 10996 viewsLoyal

Anyone got a problem with this ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-london-46321715/thieves-knocked-off-moped

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:48 - Nov 30 with 1480 viewsunion_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 10:16 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

Given the general standard of their "clientele", I'm frequently amazed by how professional and restrained most Police are. I watched a show about the Met recently and the family of one of these little scooter riding shitbags who'd gotten himself killed in the chase were giving it large and accusing the law of murder.

Resisting the urge to wrap a truncheon over the heads of each and every one must have been torture.

Yes, but the cameras were on them.

I often wonder when I watch these types of programmes whether the friendly, jovial attitude they sometimes display with some perpetrators would be the same if the cameras weren't there🤔.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 13:27 - Nov 30 with 1450 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:48 - Nov 30 by union_jack

Yes, but the cameras were on them.

I often wonder when I watch these types of programmes whether the friendly, jovial attitude they sometimes display with some perpetrators would be the same if the cameras weren't there🤔.

Good point
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 19:33 - Nov 30 with 1401 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 22:01 - Nov 29 by pikeypaul

Thanks for confirming to us all you are hypocritical, ungrateful scum.

I wonder if you would phone them if you are burgled,mugged, or daughter is raped?

And if you do would you tell them what you thought of them before requesting their service?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 22:03]

On the Welsh news tonight, an item about the homeless and how the police are hassling and moving the homeless out of the city centre and into parks and other hiding places.Threatening them with arrest if they don't comply.It's now a crime to be poor in this country.That's your restrained and humanitarian police in action for you.

I know they don't make the laws, but they enforce them and could easily turn a blind eye to these unfortunates.
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 21:23 - Nov 30 with 1379 viewsmajorraglan

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 19:33 - Nov 30 by controversial_jack

On the Welsh news tonight, an item about the homeless and how the police are hassling and moving the homeless out of the city centre and into parks and other hiding places.Threatening them with arrest if they don't comply.It's now a crime to be poor in this country.That's your restrained and humanitarian police in action for you.

I know they don't make the laws, but they enforce them and could easily turn a blind eye to these unfortunates.

They probably have been which why the numbers have increased, but most likely they then get it in the neck from councillors, residents, business and from their police Commissioner who is also probably having it in the neck from the afore mentioned groups. This then leads to the “moving on” of the homeless.

Commissioners are by enlarge political party beasts and are accountable to the electorate, Chief Constables are accountable to the Commissioners so if they don’t play ball they are out.
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 05:53 - Dec 1 with 1352 viewsLoyal

Move to any country ...
Cuba ?
Thailand etc ...
You would be a documentary in two years time and a UK Gold repeat in five.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 08:18 - Dec 1 with 1338 viewsHighjack

Don’t know if it’s the case in Swansea but in some towns and cities across the country 95% of homeless people are hooked on spice which can make them unpredictable, potentially dangerous and generally not very nice to be around.

If this is happening here the police are right to arrest/move them on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 10:41 - Dec 1 with 1313 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 08:18 - Dec 1 by Highjack

Don’t know if it’s the case in Swansea but in some towns and cities across the country 95% of homeless people are hooked on spice which can make them unpredictable, potentially dangerous and generally not very nice to be around.

Total nonsense!
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 17:59 - Dec 1 with 1266 viewsHighjack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 10:41 - Dec 1 by controversial_jack

Total nonsense!

70% in Cardiff according to a homeless charity.

95% in Manchester.

www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-wales-45410766

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 01:21 - Dec 2 with 1236 viewsmajorraglan

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 08:18 - Dec 1 by Highjack

I wouldn’t be surprised if quite a few of the people we see on the streets take Spice, it is a huge issue in some parts of the country. I was down in Parc Tawe a few weeks ago and there were a couple of blokes outers near Homebase.
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 00:12 - Dec 3 with 1176 viewscontroversial_jack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 17:59 - Dec 1 by Highjack

70% in Cardiff according to a homeless charity.

95% in Manchester.

www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-wales-45410766

Total nonsense
Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 10:56 - Dec 3 with 1129 viewsLoyal

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 10:41 - Dec 1 by controversial_jack

Total nonsense!

Absolutely I agree, in Brighton it's 96%.
Check out iPlayer docs on this very subject.

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 11:03 - Dec 3 with 1128 viewsHighjack

Coppers ramming motorcycle criminals on 00:12 - Dec 3 by controversial_jack

Total nonsense

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024