Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most toxic fans in the EFL? 09:30 - Dec 28 with 5792 viewsSwansIndependent

The most toxic fans in the EFL? 28th Dec 2018 09:29
We are toxic! You, me, the people in your row, your section, your stand — every single one of us. One mistake and we rip into the players like lions on a gazelle. I’ve grown accustomed to the man behind me swearing at our defence and shouting ‘piece of shit…couldn’t hit a barn door…couldn’t score in a brothel’ — and that bothers me. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 12:22 - Dec 28 with 1333 viewsjackrmee

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 12:13 - Dec 28 by lifelong

Do you not realise the safety dangers regarding these objects or don’t you care?

If you check the statistics. More people get injured by over heated pies at grounds worldwide than they do from flares.

*I just made that up, but I bet hardly any fuker gets injured by flares. Handheld flares are made especially to be held in your hand, as it says on the tin. You can't get killed by one of them. Unless you try to eat it while its alight.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 12:23 - Dec 28 with 1331 viewsChief

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 12:13 - Dec 28 by lifelong

Do you not realise the safety dangers regarding these objects or don’t you care?

I'm aware of the dangers. But there are dangers in every walk of life. I'm not saying allow them in the family stand.

99.99% of flares let off (and there are hundreds every week) cause absolutely no damage whatsoever.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 12:29 - Dec 28 with 1319 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It’s the fans fault mun .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 12:31 - Dec 28 with 1317 viewsjackrmee

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 12:23 - Dec 28 by Chief

I'm aware of the dangers. But there are dangers in every walk of life. I'm not saying allow them in the family stand.

99.99% of flares let off (and there are hundreds every week) cause absolutely no damage whatsoever.

It's the idiots who start firing flares across the ground. They are not the correct flares.

A handheld flare in relation to other flares is the same as a handheld sparkler in relation to other fireworks.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 12:32 - Dec 28 with 1313 viewsjackrmee

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 12:29 - Dec 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

I think you're right mate. At least a large portion of the blame has to be pointed at us yes.

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 13:45 - Dec 28 with 1265 viewswaynekerr55

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 12:29 - Dec 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Exactly the trap owners past and present wanted us to fall for.

I'll tell you what is toxic; those fúcking parasites sucking a wage out of the club. Potter deserves time, the players deserve time but those fúckers deserve none.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 14:01 - Dec 28 with 1254 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 13:45 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

I'll tell you what is toxic; those fúcking parasites sucking a wage out of the club. Potter deserves time, the players deserve time but those fúckers deserve none.

Indeed
If I’m honest I’m a bit worried where this is going to end up

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 15:49 - Dec 28 with 1192 viewswaynekerr55

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 14:01 - Dec 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed
If I’m honest I’m a bit worried where this is going to end up

With any luck it will end up in court.

Login to get fewer ads

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 15:50 - Dec 28 with 1189 viewslonglostjack

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 13:45 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

Bang on! Bloody leeches.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 15:51 - Dec 28 with 1185 viewsDarran

Isn’t anyone going to blame me? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 16:03 - Dec 28 with 1174 viewsWingstandwood

I'm more against a 'toxic' D.o.f that abandoned his failed 'toxic' pseudo-expertise for lead valley rolls, roofing tiles and UPVC guttering....'toxic' sabotage detrimental to the clubs personal wellbeing whereupon tens of millions of Pounds were poured down the drain by bringing in sh1t 'toxic' players.

It'll be easier to move a 'toxic' plutonium isotope than it will be to get rid of Bony's 'toxic' £100,000 a week wage!
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 16:05]

Argus!

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 16:15 - Dec 28 with 1157 viewsglobus10

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 16:03 - Dec 28 by Wingstandwood

I'm more against a 'toxic' D.o.f that abandoned his failed 'toxic' pseudo-expertise for lead valley rolls, roofing tiles and UPVC guttering....'toxic' sabotage detrimental to the clubs personal wellbeing whereupon tens of millions of Pounds were poured down the drain by bringing in sh1t 'toxic' players.

It'll be easier to move a 'toxic' plutonium isotope than it will be to get rid of Bony's 'toxic' £100,000 a week wage!
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 16:05]

I tend to agree to a certain extent in relation to the last couple of years in the prem.However not so much this season. I feel there are obviously the odd ‘randoms’half the reason why i changed seats actually, but on the whole the fans this year seem supportive , almost giving Potter a ‘free’ season.
The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 16:51 - Dec 28 with 1128 viewsjackrmee

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 16:15 - Dec 28 by globus10

I tend to agree to a certain extent in relation to the last couple of years in the prem.However not so much this season. I feel there are obviously the odd ‘randoms’half the reason why i changed seats actually, but on the whole the fans this year seem supportive , almost giving Potter a ‘free’ season.

I can't see or hear much of that tbh. Not on here, or in the several different seats I've used at The Liberty this year.
Just constant moaning and criticising. Not good.

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 19:35 - Dec 28 with 1070 viewsplasjack

As regards our young players we tend to be more patient if they have a bad game, but with our senior ones they get a lot of stick where I sit.
The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 19:44 - Dec 28 with 1062 viewswaynekerr55

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 15:51 - Dec 28 by Darran

Well it's the fans fault that Jenkins thought he was Brian Clough reincarnated and it's the fans fault the club was sold behind the Trust's back. So by proxy it's your fault Daz

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 20:07 - Dec 28 with 1045 viewsWingstandwood

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 19:44 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

Well it's the fans fault that Jenkins thought he was Brian Clough reincarnated and it's the fans fault the club was sold behind the Trust's back. So by proxy it's your fault Daz

Jenkins along with his forum/messageboard PR-propagandists/blame deflectors and patsy's will always blame the supporters over and over again for bad results, bad news, protests, supporter unrest.

He blamed last seasons (in programme notes) poor relegation-contributive form not on his own destructive kamikaze D.o.F sabotage from within but choose to gratuitously/blatantly scapegoat the supporters/Jack Army instead.

If things turn nasty with negative supporter reaction(s) and extremely negative actions e.g. mass boycott(s) with horrendous drop in season ticket sales figures/matchday attendances etc? You can bet your bottom Dollar emotional blackmail, blame shifting and subterfuge will be order of the day....... It'll be "If you don't get behind the team, blah, blah, blah: negative repercussion, blah, blah, blah".....It'll be the same if The Trust membership decides on legal action also!

Argus!

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 21:15 - Dec 28 with 1002 viewsLoyal

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 20:07 - Dec 28 by Wingstandwood

Jenkins along with his forum/messageboard PR-propagandists/blame deflectors and patsy's will always blame the supporters over and over again for bad results, bad news, protests, supporter unrest.

He blamed last seasons (in programme notes) poor relegation-contributive form not on his own destructive kamikaze D.o.F sabotage from within but choose to gratuitously/blatantly scapegoat the supporters/Jack Army instead.

If things turn nasty with negative supporter reaction(s) and extremely negative actions e.g. mass boycott(s) with horrendous drop in season ticket sales figures/matchday attendances etc? You can bet your bottom Dollar emotional blackmail, blame shifting and subterfuge will be order of the day....... It'll be "If you don't get behind the team, blah, blah, blah: negative repercussion, blah, blah, blah".....It'll be the same if The Trust membership decides on legal action also!

Spot on, this board still contains those who have a real eye on these cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 21:15 - Dec 28 with 1002 viewsbuilthjack

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 11:40 - Dec 28 by Loyal

Please review a Sunderland board at your leisure.

Sunderland had 46,000 there the other day, for a league one game. Not bad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 21:17 - Dec 28 with 1000 viewsbuilthjack

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 15:51 - Dec 28 by Darran

You need to be the choirmaster in the West. It's like a fcking morgue there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 21:22 - Dec 28 with 996 viewsbuilthjack

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 11:51 - Dec 28 by jackrmee

YES! This is what we need to do.
Flares, NOISE, constant atmosphere throughout.
Many clubs from the continent do this. It's scary, intimidating and fantastic.

Our atmosphere is appalling. A tiny corner of the East is the only place where any noise comes from. Fair play to them guys, but they can't intimidate away crowds and teams on their own. Half the time the away fans are louder mun. And that's not the fault of the guys down there in the East. That's the fault of the rest of the ground.

I wish there was a way to implement your idea Chief, but I haven't got a clue how it could be done.
I'm afraid we just don't have the passionate fans that other clubs have.
We have a bunch of old fogies who would rather bicker and whine amongst themselves.

IS THERE A WAY WE COULD START GETTING SOME ATMOSPHERE IN THE WEST STAND?
IS THERE A WAY TO SPEAK TO ALL THE FANS TO PUT YOUR "CONSCIOUS EFFORT" PLAN IN PLACE?
I WISH THERE WAS AND HOPE THERE IS.

Agree with this. Sing. Get behind the team. And don't leave on 80 minutes just so you can have your tea at 5pm.

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 21:32 - Dec 28 with 984 viewsLoyal

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 21:22 - Dec 28 by builthjack

Agree with this. Sing. Get behind the team. And don't leave on 80 minutes just so you can have your tea at 5pm.

I make one apology for a mate who left early he had a flight to catch back to Barcelona before flying home to Turkey. Toxic fckr 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 22:42 - Dec 28 with 950 viewsDewi1jack

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 11:45 - Dec 28 by lifelong

You think we should be taking flares to a football match?

Maybe the West Stand could light one...

And have toasted Prawn sandwiches at half time

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 23:20 - Dec 28 with 927 viewsLoyal

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 21:15 - Dec 28 by builthjack

Sunderland had 46,000 there the other day, for a league one game. Not bad.

But by fck do they moan. Make us seem almost angelic.

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 23:37 - Dec 28 with 919 viewsBluebird

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 11:24 - Dec 28 by Loyal

Palace the closest in this country but they are few.

Theres only a few of their vocal fans at home games now.
Something to do with a fall out with the club.. They still travel to away games though.
The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 23:38 - Dec 28 with 916 viewsBluebird

The most toxic fans in the EFL? on 09:44 - Dec 28 by LeonWasGod

Nah. Go and spend time in other home sections, or on other team's message boards and you'll quickly find we're no different to anyone else. There is a lot of anger around, but it's not unique to us.

Every club is the same
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024