Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City 21:20 - Dec 30 with 43126 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets are on sale tomorrow morning. 4200 if our club take the full allocation.
Our derby game. Who wouldn't want to go to this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 11:52 - Jan 14 with 2956 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 11:48 - Jan 14 by owainglyndwr

Seems to be attracting loads of Swans fans to this fixture is it because of being so close ?
There seems to be so many without tickets going to Bristol, I know of a good few.
This could be a troublesome game unless the authorities get the fans into the ground under control

Both clubs should be made aware of the situation.
They may then do something.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 11:52 - Jan 14 with 2956 viewsjackrmee

Bristol City on 21:35 - Jan 13 by builthjack

Hospitality is still available at £90 each. 44 places left.

Available to Swans fans?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bristol City on 11:54 - Jan 14 with 2951 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 11:52 - Jan 14 by jackrmee

Available to Swans fans?

Haven't a clue. It's on their website.
I

Bristol City on 12:22 - Jan 14 with 2897 views1983

Looks like there will be definitely 3 of us in with the Worzels

Bristol City on 12:43 - Jan 14 with 2867 viewswestside

email your MP
Bristol City on 13:19 - Jan 14 with 2819 views1983

Bristol City on 12:43 - Jan 14 by westside

email your MP

Why has he got a few spare?

Bristol City on 13:27 - Jan 14 with 2805 viewsThrasher6

Brizzle's take on it....

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/198956-swansea-have-sold-their-full-allo

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Bristol City on 16:00 - Jan 14 with 2681 viewsSA4

Looks like that's me scuppered then, still intend on travelling so it looks like there may be a fair contingent of Jacks in the home end. Any advice on what area of the ground and when to get tickets?
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City on 16:25 - Jan 14 with 2651 viewssainthelens

Bristol City on 16:00 - Jan 14 by SA4

Looks like that's me scuppered then, still intend on travelling so it looks like there may be a fair contingent of Jacks in the home end. Any advice on what area of the ground and when to get tickets?

Shouldn't go asking that, they'll have stewards on lookout if they know! I know a few who already have tickets in home end, but no way am I gonna say where.
Bristol City on 16:42 - Jan 14 with 2621 viewsSA4

Bristol City on 16:25 - Jan 14 by sainthelens

Shouldn't go asking that, they'll have stewards on lookout if they know! I know a few who already have tickets in home end, but no way am I gonna say where.

Yeah fair enough, would ask to be pm’d but I could be a bloody steward for all anyone knows
[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 16:44]
Bristol City on 17:41 - Jan 14 with 2546 viewsLoyal

Bristol City on 13:27 - Jan 14 by Thrasher6

Brizzle's take on it....

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/198956-swansea-have-sold-their-full-allo

Usual contemptible borderline bigotry from the closest retards.
Superiority breeds contempt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bristol City on 18:56 - Jan 14 with 2455 viewsowainglyndwr

If they give us a extra 2000 surely it would easily cover the police costs.
Also far better than a half empty stand,
Bristol City on 20:38 - Jan 14 with 2362 viewsbonymine

Bristol City on 17:41 - Jan 14 by Loyal

Usual contemptible borderline bigotry from the closest retards.
Superiority breeds contempt.

Phuking Wurzels same as ever I was in the Potter’s Wheel years ago midweek all mouth you can’t read or write but you can drive a tractor ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Bristol City on 21:42 - Jan 14 with 2280 viewsLoyal

Bristol City on 20:38 - Jan 14 by bonymine

Phuking Wurzels same as ever I was in the Potter’s Wheel years ago midweek all mouth you can’t read or write but you can drive a tractor ....

Seriously they are the worst collection of so called hooligans to grace any club.
Shithouses.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Bristol City on 08:25 - Jan 15 with 2101 viewswestside

What's the point of having so many empty seats in an away end when they could sell em
Bristol City on 08:32 - Jan 15 with 2087 viewspencoedjack

Bristol City on 21:42 - Jan 14 by Loyal

Seriously they are the worst collection of so called hooligans to grace any club.
Shithouses.

Not often I disagree with you but Cardiff are worse.
Bristol City on 08:36 - Jan 15 with 2080 viewssainthelens

Millwall rock up in a few weeks on a Saturday afternoon. You can chuck them in that mix.
Bristol City on 09:15 - Jan 15 with 2038 viewsJohnw102

Bristol City on 08:36 - Jan 15 by sainthelens

Millwall rock up in a few weeks on a Saturday afternoon. You can chuck them in that mix.

I was in a Millwall pub the evening after we won up there this season wearing a Swansea shirt and had no problem. bit of banter and one of them did buy me a pint. A lot of the old trouble makers they had have grown up and moved on. Speak as I find.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Bristol City on 10:40 - Jan 15 with 1974 viewsLoyal

Bristol City on 08:32 - Jan 15 by pencoedjack

Not often I disagree with you but Cardiff are worse.

I'll give them a close second.

Bristol City on 11:22 - Jan 15 with 1932 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Thats it then, travel without tickets.
Bristol City on 14:01 - Jan 15 with 1827 viewsowainglyndwr

Bristol City on 11:22 - Jan 15 by blaenaugwentjack

Thats it then, travel without tickets.

I can see this being another Reading, hope not though.
So many without tickets
Bristol City on 14:13 - Jan 15 with 1806 views34dfgdf54

I assumed this would be the sort of trip hundreds of coppers would be waiting at the station, and taking you to designated pubs. Similar to what they did with the Brizzle fans when they come down here.
Bristol City on 14:21 - Jan 15 with 1793 viewsPapaLazarou

Bristol City on 14:13 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

I assumed this would be the sort of trip hundreds of coppers would be waiting at the station, and taking you to designated pubs. Similar to what they did with the Brizzle fans when they come down here.

Aye, it probably will be. If we're lucky we may even get frogmarched the 2 mile walk to the ground...
Bristol City on 15:34 - Jan 15 with 1717 views34dfgdf54

Bristol City on 14:21 - Jan 15 by PapaLazarou

Aye, it probably will be. If we're lucky we may even get frogmarched the 2 mile walk to the ground...

F*ck that.

I'm going early to avoid all that
Bristol City on 16:10 - Jan 15 with 1695 viewspencoedjack

Bristol City on 14:13 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

Didn't happen, mate.

I was on the 1030am from Bridgend with Id estimate around 200 Bristol.

An announcement on the train that their designated pub was the Grand, they all walked past it straight to Wind St where most went to the Griffin.

I'd imagine the police will be far more heavy handed with us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024