Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sala 06:58 - Jan 22 with 46473 views34dfgdf54

edit
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 7:01]
Sala on 18:15 - Jan 25 with 3946 viewssainthelens

Sala on 18:10 - Jan 25 by Glyn1

How about Madelaine McCann was kidnapped and is probably still alive. But nobody survives in the sea in winter for more than a couple of hours before dying of hypothermia. If they were on a liferaft it would have been located by now.

How about the hundreds of thousands taxpayers money continually ploughed in to finding someone missing nearly 12 years. I'm sure Salas family may find fault in your argument.
Sala on 18:23 - Jan 25 with 3914 viewsBadlands

How about Madelaine McCann was kidnapped and is probably still alive. But nobody survives in the sea in winter for more than a couple of hours before dying of hypothermia. If they were on a liferaft it would have been located by now.

' probably still alive' seriously!
£11million + spent looking for the poor little girl who was almost certainly dead the night she went 'missing' yet parents not prosecuted for abandoning their children to go down the boozer.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Sala on 18:24 - Jan 25 with 3909 viewsJackfath

Madeleine McCann is "probably still alive"?

Do you honestly believe that?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Sala on 18:49 - Jan 25 with 3856 viewsdickythorpe

Sala on 18:24 - Jan 25 by Jackfath

Madeleine McCann is "probably still alive"?

Do you honestly believe that?

Sala' s sister still thinks her brother is still alive.

I hope she is getting help. I think the cameras should have been off her when she visited the tribute outside the stadium.
It doesn't sit well with me. Almost voyeuristic.
Sala on 20:35 - Jan 25 with 3769 viewsTNT

Sala on 18:06 - Jan 25 by Glyn1

You'd be wrong.

I beg to differ.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Sala on 21:59 - Jan 25 with 3694 viewsBluebird

Again i'd like to thank you all for your posts.
To me your our biggest rivals and always have been since i've been watching Cardiff since the late 70s but i do respect you because like me you support your local club..
Thanks again.
Sala on 22:12 - Jan 25 with 3662 viewsdickythorpe

Sala on 21:59 - Jan 25 by Bluebird

Again i'd like to thank you all for your posts.
To me your our biggest rivals and always have been since i've been watching Cardiff since the late 70s but i do respect you because like me you support your local club..
Thanks again.

Cracking gesture I saw on ccmb (my mate is a blue and showed me) that many Cardiff fans donated to the search team in Guernsey.
Let's not forget them, they must be gutted they can't find anything whilst battling poor conditions. Such a dedicated group of people.
You won't hear me moaning about getting soaked in the rain again!
Sala on 23:45 - Jan 25 with 3588 viewsJack123

Very sad news, what I will always remember about this, is the whats app message he sent..Absolutely terrible. :(
[Post edited 25 Jan 2019 23:48]

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Sala on 05:05 - Jan 26 with 3497 viewsBluebird

Went to the stadium with my family earlier and noticed amongst the tributes a swansea shirt and a scarf or two.
It means a lot
Sala on 07:53 - Jan 26 with 3459 viewspencoedjack

Sala on 05:05 - Jan 26 by Bluebird

Went to the stadium with my family earlier and noticed amongst the tributes a swansea shirt and a scarf or two.
It means a lot

Blue it’s what the good people of Swansea do, even those with a dislike of Cardiff have passed on their condolences to the 2 players who have died.

Personally I don’t think you need to keep posting your thanks, maybe now is the time to keep your clubs grief in house for a player you signed but never trained for you.
Sala on 08:04 - Jan 26 with 3448 viewsjackal

Sala on 18:49 - Jan 25 by dickythorpe

Sala' s sister still thinks her brother is still alive.

I hope she is getting help. I think the cameras should have been off her when she visited the tribute outside the stadium.
It doesn't sit well with me. Almost voyeuristic.

You're right there, mate.

But don't expect respect and compassion from the press.
Sala on 09:59 - Jan 26 with 3361 viewsTNT

Sala on 07:53 - Jan 26 by pencoedjack

Blue it’s what the good people of Swansea do, even those with a dislike of Cardiff have passed on their condolences to the 2 players who have died.

Personally I don’t think you need to keep posting your thanks, maybe now is the time to keep your clubs grief in house for a player you signed but never trained for you.

Given their reaction towards us in the past, it makes The Jacks' reaction all the more laudable. Shame that classiness is not reciprocal. Maybe it will in future.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Sala on 17:24 - Jan 26 with 3227 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/47002513

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sala on 17:55 - Jan 26 with 3175 viewsFergal

I thought the organisation around the minute's applause was absolutely shambolic. FFS the referee was tossing up/player's still warming up.

Swans fans 10/10
The club/referee 1/10
Sala on 18:50 - Jan 26 with 3089 viewslifelong

Sala on 17:55 - Jan 26 by Fergal

I thought the organisation around the minute's applause was absolutely shambolic. FFS the referee was tossing up/player's still warming up.

Swans fans 10/10
The club/referee 1/10

I agree, at least the players could have stood still in a line for a minute...very poor.
Sala on 21:31 - Jan 26 with 2964 viewsBadlands

Ref got it right - standing around for a minute in those conditions would have been ridiculous.
Didn't agree with the whole public hand wringing anyway.

Sala on 01:44 - Jan 27 with 2848 viewsjackforever

Sala on 21:31 - Jan 26 by Badlands

Ref got it right - standing around for a minute in those conditions would have been ridiculous.
Didn't agree with the whole public hand wringing anyway.

All the sympathy in the world for the two lads on the plane and their families and friends but that lot up the road forget it. Not only for the way they responded to Alan Davies but for the way they as a club are reacting now. Trying to extend the transfer window and strong rumours of looking at avoiding paying Nantes. Same old classless Cardiff I'm sorry to say.
Sala on 10:33 - Jan 27 with 2693 viewsjackal

Sala on 01:44 - Jan 27 by jackforever

All the sympathy in the world for the two lads on the plane and their families and friends but that lot up the road forget it. Not only for the way they responded to Alan Davies but for the way they as a club are reacting now. Trying to extend the transfer window and strong rumours of looking at avoiding paying Nantes. Same old classless Cardiff I'm sorry to say.

The Alan Davies reaction was shocking. Didn't they even go to the trouble of having t shirts printed with "Alan Davies, you've left your engine running"?

Thankfully we haven't sunk to that level.

Sympathy and condolences to both families.
Sala on 16:53 - Feb 6 with 2289 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Nantes asking for Sala Transfer fee.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47146614

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sala on 23:43 - Feb 6 with 2082 viewsraynor94

A body has been retrieved, not named yet, RIP whichever one it is

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sala on 15:42 - Apr 20 with 1699 viewsBadlands

Can someone provide an independent view on the events of today
I was forced to shop in Cardiff this morning.
While waiting in St Mary's Street a hawker asked if I was interested in a. scarf -
Cardiff City
(Arsenal!! Random)
And Emiliano Sala.
Me
Why are you selling Sala scarves?
Him
E wiz a Caeerdiff player.
Me
Then why haven't you paid for him?
Him
Look Mayte he wiz blue - through an through.
Me
So would you be if you'd spent all that time in the water.
Him
You ******** ****> **** ***< you ******* ****.

I walked away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024