Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter 11:25 - Feb 3 with 18371 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:25 - Feb 3 with 2691 viewssainthelens

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:01 - Feb 3 by jackrabbit

I note your disgusting - and disgraceful - comment has been edited off the board. Good. If I were the moderator you’d be off the board as well. You’re a lowlife.

Fck off precious.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:26 - Feb 3 with 2687 views_

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:11 - Feb 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Jenkins is a very good self publicist who rarely wastes an opportunity to big himself up to an audience. He would have made sure that everyone knew he'd taken a pay cut last summer if he had.

We know that he makes up board meetings and writes imaginary minutes of those "board meetings ".

I don't believe it. He has form.

Well Fack me the Club would put that straight wouldn't they if it wasn't true?

Talk about being selective with information

Not surprising

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:29 - Feb 3 with 2658 views_

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:38 - Feb 3 by jackrabbit

Disgusting comment.

What was it?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:30 - Feb 3 with 2636 views_

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:01 - Feb 3 by jackrabbit

I note your disgusting - and disgraceful - comment has been edited off the board. Good. If I were the moderator you’d be off the board as well. You’re a lowlife.

That vile idiot St Helen's then. Blokes a Dick

Ban him

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:33 - Feb 3 with 2598 viewssainthelens

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:30 - Feb 3 by _

Ban him

Shaking in my slippers.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:34 - Feb 3 with 2590 viewsthornabyswan

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:30 - Feb 3 by _

Ban him

Yes have to agree worthy of a ban

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:34 - Feb 3 with 2583 views_

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:25 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

Fck off precious.

Wow, not happy with making vile comments he's now attacking the people he's offended. What a 'man'

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:36 - Feb 3 with 2555 viewsDarran

If sainthelens is banned T2C should be too because he’s said far worse in the past.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:36 - Feb 3 with 2558 views_

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:34 - Feb 3 by thornabyswan

Yes have to agree worthy of a ban

Get him off this site

E20 is banned for posting too much. That clown can get away with disgusting comments and stay

Get shot of him

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:37 - Feb 3 with 2539 viewssainthelens

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:34 - Feb 3 by _

Wow, not happy with making vile comments he's now attacking the people he's offended. What a 'man'

You carry on pal, if your looking for mates on here, slating me not the way forward for you. We all know what you are. I couldn't begin to scratch the surface of the levels you sink to.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:39 - Feb 3 with 2508 viewsSgorioFruit

Can’t you chaps do something a bit more worthwhile in your lives other than come on the internet with your emotions?

A few examples of more positive things to get up to with your time inlcude....

- Undertake a physical endurance challenge of some sort for charity, like climb the three peaks in 24 hours?

- Read a book on the history of native trees?

- Lastly, maybe take up supporting a much more favourable club....hmmm let me think, Newport County?? Those guys are the mutts nuts.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:40 - Feb 3 with 2499 views_

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:37 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

You carry on pal, if your looking for mates on here, slating me not the way forward for you. We all know what you are. I couldn't begin to scratch the surface of the levels you sink to.

Looking for mates on here????

Haha, clown

Why is this bloke still on here???

Ban him

Get rid

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:43 - Feb 3 with 2470 viewssainthelens

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:40 - Feb 3 by _

Looking for mates on here????

Haha, clown

Why is this bloke still on here???

Ban him

Get rid

You don't even know what comment was made. Not the first time you've confused yourself. Bless.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:53 - Feb 3 with 2427 viewsswan65split

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:43 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

You don't even know what comment was made. Not the first time you've confused yourself. Bless.

The blokes on a wind up deflection crusade

I think its for every ones best interest , just not too respond to him , he will soon prove himself the p))ck that he is.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:53 - Feb 3 with 2423 views_

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:43 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

Ban him

Weak moderating as usual

One rule for one, different to another. That's Phil Sumbler and the Trust for you.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:57 - Feb 3 with 2394 viewssainthelens

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:53 - Feb 3 by _

Ban him

Weak moderating as usual

One rule for one, different to another. That's Phil Sumbler and the Trust for you.

So I had a cheeky pop at Huw"s Mrs. I can see how that would wrangle you. I get banned , I'll come back in another guise, I'll ask you how that's done eh.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:59 - Feb 3 with 2378 views_

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:57 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

So I had a cheeky pop at Huw"s Mrs. I can see how that would wrangle you. I get banned , I'll come back in another guise, I'll ask you how that's done eh.

Disgusting what you said and you're not man enough to apologise for it.

And the Trusts mods not man enough to ban you.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 18:00 - Feb 3 with 2347 viewssainthelens

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:59 - Feb 3 by _

Disgusting what you said and you're not man enough to apologise for it.

And the Trusts mods not man enough to ban you.

You don't know what was said. Really are a thick cvnt.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 18:06 - Feb 3 with 2309 viewsGoldminer

So he hasn't given up a £500 grand a year job.
Only s £200 grand a year job.
Not as big a sacrifice as I first thought.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 18:41 - Feb 3 with 2198 viewsjackrabbit

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:25 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

Fck off precious.

Class
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 18:47 - Feb 3 with 2174 viewsdobjack2

If this is true, and I have no reason to doubt it is true, surely it begs the question why wasn’t it made public? Not hard to do I would have thought?

A lot of anger has been about the cuts to the playing staff without there being cuts on the top earning non-playing staff. Whose agenda did keeping it quiet suit?
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:24 - Feb 3 with 2081 viewsJJJack

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 18:47 - Feb 3 by dobjack2

If this is true, and I have no reason to doubt it is true, surely it begs the question why wasn’t it made public? Not hard to do I would have thought?

A lot of anger has been about the cuts to the playing staff without there being cuts on the top earning non-playing staff. Whose agenda did keeping it quiet suit?

TBF, I’ve just had a look at the thread on Twitter and Mrs Jenkins stated in early August that he took a 60% pay cut and that there were “issues” with our finances. For what it matters...
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:40 - Feb 3 with 2031 viewswaynekerr55

Well this is going well

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:46 - Feb 3 with 2001 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:06 - Feb 3 by jasper_T

Might have quite rightly feared that people would be up in arms that he was 1) still employed after saying his position was untenable and 2) still earning £250k a year and trying to gain sympathy for it in a situation he had a big hand in creating.

Entirely possible mate. But he could have fired back with "the players have reduced contracts on relegation, therefore i will lead by example, bye bye 60%". Would have been good PR for him imo

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 20:11 - Feb 3 with 1919 viewsicecoldjack

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:36 - Feb 3 by _

Get him off this site

E20 is banned for posting too much. That clown can get away with disgusting comments and stay

Get shot of him

It may well have been a statement of fact for all we know, and considering all the faff you've posted over the last few years to ask for a banning is a bit rich to say the least !

Maybe it was in bad taste(no pun intended) but ffs this isn't the worst thing for somebody to say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024