Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? 21:01 - Feb 3 with 1184 viewsGroo

I'm sure I read somewhere or heard something from somewhere that I'm not telling you that sparked the knowledge that they are.

Groo does what Groo does best

Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 21:10 - Feb 3 with 1160 viewsLeonWasGod

Albedo effect off Phil's bonce? Or all that hot air?
Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 21:17 - Feb 3 with 1137 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think the Trust are very active in Nicaragua.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 21:19 - Feb 3 with 1131 viewsexiledclaseboy

There’s a £70m hole in the ozone layer. I had it via PM. Or on Twitter. I forget.

Poll: Tory leader

Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 21:19 - Feb 3 with 1129 viewsplasjack

The Trust generates life giving oxygen for our club.
Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 21:19 - Feb 3 with 1128 viewsJonathans_coat

No it’ll be the fans fault.

#allthefansfault
Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 21:27 - Feb 3 with 1106 viewsswan65split

Cant say its the Trusts fault, but theres a lot of hot air and flatulence from some posters here ,,,,,so it says on Twitter
Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 21:30 - Feb 3 with 1097 viewsjacksfullaces

if the Trust was really committed to the club it would have sorted out Brexit by now
Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 22:40 - Feb 3 with 1056 viewsGlyn1

Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 21:30 - Feb 3 by jacksfullaces

if the Trust was really committed to the club it would have sorted out Brexit by now

Good point, well made. Can't argue with that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 22:44 - Feb 3 with 1047 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Trust own a grassy knoll in Dallas.......fact.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 22:48 - Feb 3 with 1039 viewsjacabertawe

No, the methane eminates from a Stone Roses fan.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 23:05 - Feb 3 with 1012 viewsdobjack2

And all the older fans thought it was Kristin that shot JR.
Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 23:10 - Feb 3 with 1000 viewsDewi1jack

Guessing the Trust is also responsible for the other well known black holes

Calcutta

And revelations

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 01:03 - Feb 4 with 969 viewssioni

My sources tell me that their sources told them that the Trust had bought coal mines in Appalachia, USA after a really secret meeting with a certain unnamed yellow-haired President who revealed to the Trust that he would be fulfilling His electoral promise to increase coal production and help MAGA and that the Trust should get in early on a Global Warming Warning.

Unfortunately, coal production has decreased in fact if not in fake fact. This does not however disprove that theTrust is responsible for GlobalWarming but that the Trust is evidently not responsible for any increase in such at least where coal is concerned and that sources should be wary of reporting definitively on any Presidential Warnings.
Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 01:09 - Feb 4 with 965 viewsswan65split

Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 23:05 - Feb 3 by dobjack2

And all the older fans thought it was Kristin that shot JR.

I had the sticker and bullet holes .
Is the Trust responsible for Global Warming? on 06:51 - Feb 4 with 904 viewswaynekerr55

xmastree was unavailable for comment

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024