Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C mon lads, no boycott eh. 09:21 - Feb 10 with 3232 viewssainthelens

After seeing what it meant to Potts yesterday, along with the effort the players put in, then they deserve our full support next Sunday. Brentford will bring plenty, let's not make it feel like a home game for them. How often in the past have we had a great opportunity to reach the last 8 of the fa cup? We fcked it up against Spurs last year, Potter will want the glory this year. Let's do our bit yeah.
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 12:01 - Feb 11 with 999 viewslonglostjack

I’ll be there. COYS !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 12:02 - Feb 11 with 997 viewsbuilthjack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:54 - Feb 11 by felixstowe_jack

I thought the full allocation for cup games was 15%. That is 3,000. The sections in North East corner are not available to home fans.

I thought that too. But it states on Brentford website that they have taken 2077.
Perhaps take more if needed?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 12:28 - Feb 11 with 953 viewscontroversial_jack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:45 - Feb 11 by sainthelens

Over 600 k if we win this match. So well done all you who are boycotting! Support the boys FFS, plus with cheap tickets you are hardly gonna hit em in the pocket.

It's a statement that's all!, but it's all any supporter can do to voice their concern. If you attend then you are saying everything is fine at the club.
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 12:33 - Feb 11 with 945 viewslonglostjack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 12:28 - Feb 11 by controversial_jack

It's a statement that's all!, but it's all any supporter can do to voice their concern. If you attend then you are saying everything is fine at the club.

No you’re not.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 13:35 - Feb 11 with 905 viewssainthelens

That's your opinion, and it's wrong.
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 13:53 - Feb 11 with 892 viewsairedale

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:34 - Feb 11 by builthjack

Brentford have take the full 2077 allocation.
A tenner a ticket and free bus travel must be quite inviting for them.

Easy trip for them apart from the time aspect, just down and back on the big road.
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 13:55 - Feb 11 with 890 viewsairedale

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:12 - Feb 10 by Pacemaker

The bigger issue for most fans is a 4 o’clock ko on a Sunday, presumably they have had some TV money for this but it must effect both hom and away fans attendance.

We checked, and its only on BBC Wales.
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 13:55 - Feb 11 with 890 viewsGwyn737

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:41 - Feb 11 by Oldjack

bbc wales

Cheers.
Login to get fewer ads

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 15:58 - Feb 11 with 840 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just turn up support the team and the manager. Carry on with fans and their anti yanks sentiment. Hopefully the new huge protest banner will have been delivered. Just hope the stewards don't try to confiscate it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 20:18 - Feb 11 with 771 viewsswan_si

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:52 - Feb 11 by icecoldjack

And why was this cost cutting needed ?
Who decided on signing Ayew,Bony,mesa,baston,ayew2,clucas,etc,etc.

This nessercerry cost cutting aplied to Dan James too? Part of our "master plan" of using young players to replenish the playing staff ?

I agree about not boycotting the games though, that just means the yanks will asset strip further to make ends meet.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 20:33 - Feb 11 with 747 viewshowenjack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 20:18 - Feb 11 by swan_si

Is it pay on the day ?
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 20:59 - Feb 11 with 688 viewsmonmouth

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 20:33 - Feb 11 by howenjack

Is it pay on the day ?

Yes it was, but Leeds forgot their wallet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 21:00 - Feb 11 with 686 viewsOldjack

Is it pay on the day ?

You can get a ticket on the day from the office

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 21:04 - Feb 11 with 677 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Is it pay on the day ?

Yes pay on the day but twice as much than paying in advance.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 21:23 - Feb 11 with 660 viewsOldjack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 21:04 - Feb 11 by felixstowe_jack

eh ? Where does it say that ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 21:26 - Feb 11 with 649 viewsDrGonzo

I'm not sure yet. Just like I'm not sure if I'll renew my season ticket next year. Why bother when the yanks will strip the squad down to league one standard?
C mon lads, no boycott eh. (n/t) on 22:13 - Feb 11 with 595 viewsDewi1jack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 20:59 - Feb 11 by monmouth

Yes it was, but Leeds forgot their wallet.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 22:14]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 00:00 - Feb 12 with 531 viewsSmellyplumz

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:37 - Feb 11 by felixstowe_jack

Only about 1,000 of the season ticket holders have bought their seats for this game. Very disappointing. Brentford supporters could outnumber us for this game.

The clubs get £360,000 prize money if they win this match plus almost £250,000 TV money as all quarter final matches will be on TV.

Ah you mean the yanks get this money, squad won't see a penny of it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:25 - Feb 12 with 444 viewsjackharris

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 12:02 - Feb 11 by builthjack

I thought that too. But it states on Brentford website that they have taken 2077.
Perhaps take more if needed?

That figure has confused their fans too. It is an initial allocation of 2077. They can also have the North West Corner and then the North East Corner and an extra 1,200 seats in total. A total allocation of 3,300 if required.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:28 - Feb 12 with 442 viewsbuilthjack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:25 - Feb 12 by jackharris

That figure has confused their fans too. It is an initial allocation of 2077. They can also have the North West Corner and then the North East Corner and an extra 1,200 seats in total. A total allocation of 3,300 if required.

That makes sense. We need to get a move on selling ours.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:51 - Feb 13 with 311 viewsfelixstowe_jack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 21:04 - Feb 11 by felixstowe_jack

Adult prices for season ticket holders and Jack Army members have also been cut to just £10*, with concessions paying just £7.50*.

General sale prices for non-season ticket holders and non-Jack Army members will be £15* for adults and £12.50* concessions.

Prices will increase for all on match day to £20* for adults and £15* concessions, although the £1 kids’ price will remain at all times.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024