Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread 19:13 - Feb 27 with 28739 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 12:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:25 - Mar 2 with 3182 viewsTom1912

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Back again.

Got a link mate?
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 2 with 2989 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:25 - Mar 2 by Tom1912

Got a link mate?

http://www.247heath.xyz/2016/02/why-are-environment-and-health-issues.html
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 2 with 2974 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The only one creating anything is Dan.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:32 - Mar 2 with 2968 viewsTom1912

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 2 by A_Fans_Dad

http://www.247heath.xyz/2016/02/why-are-environment-and-health-issues.html

Cheers!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:35 - Mar 2 with 2886 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Their Keeper is really good.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:35 - Mar 2 with 2871 viewsMrSwerve

Ffs, if we can't beat this shower with 2 men more, I despair.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:37 - Mar 2 with 2828 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:35 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

Ffs, if we can't beat this shower with 2 men more, I despair.

Me too, but that Keeper takes some beating, he needs to caught flat footed.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:40 - Mar 2 with 2732 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:37 - Mar 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Is this his first game for Bolton? If not, plenty of other teams had little trouble beating him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:40 - Mar 2 with 2729 viewsLoyal

We seriously need to increase our pace.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:41 - Mar 2 with 2727 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Baker Richards for Roberts and leaves Dyer & Routledge on??????????????
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:41 - Mar 2 with 2734 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:37 - Mar 2 by A_Fans_Dad

He did save a penalty, but what else have we given him to do?
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:43 - Mar 2 with 2655 viewsLandore_Jack

About time! Get in!!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 16:44]

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:44 - Mar 2 with 2636 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:41 - Mar 2 by Libertarian

Get in

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:44 - Mar 2 with 2614 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yesssss.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:44 - Mar 2 with 2602 viewsMrSwerve

Fúcking finally!

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:45 - Mar 2 with 2564 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

Why do I get the feeling we'll get a goal, sit back and they'll fluke an equaliser towards the end...

Don't bloody prove me right now!

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:46 - Mar 2 with 2550 viewsSheffieldjack

If we hadn't scored against this shower with only nine men left, I'd have felt like giving up. Let's now rub salt into the wound and go for it.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:49 - Mar 2 with 2471 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:40 - Mar 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Is this his first game for Bolton? If not, plenty of other teams had little trouble beating him.

You not there ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:49 - Mar 2 with 2453 viewsjackjackjackjack

The goal - https://streamable.com/konii

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 2 with 2316 viewsMrSwerve

2-0 thank god.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 2 with 2138 viewsSheffieldjack

Good. Bolton have got what they deserved - NOTHING.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 2 with 2101 viewsGaz_M

Bolton get what they deserve for being a filthy, donkey team.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 2044 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 2 by Gaz_M

Bolton get what they deserve for being a filthy, donkey team.

Exactly right.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 2032 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:41 - Mar 2 by Libertarian

11 shots on target.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 2020 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:49 - Mar 2 by jackjackjackjack

The goal - https://streamable.com/konii

Is there a link to the second goal, please?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024