Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remain petition 17:22 - Mar 21 with 30911 viewsbudegan

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
Remain petition on 16:28 - Mar 25 with 1851 viewsLohengrin

Remain petition on 16:25 - Mar 25 by Jango

Thanks for replying with your opinion on the matter which is also complete rubbish.

Yes we’ve had uncertainty since 2016. That was always gonna happen until we’ve left. Your lot are happy to just start it all over again. And no it won’t be a binding vote, when leave win again the dirty tricks will start all over again.

By your lot I mean all you whinging remainers that have gone on and on for 3 years. I honestly fear go ruin all once we’ve left.

That’s the attitude that resulted in the shock of the first vote. Nothings changed with voter attitude, if anything your lot have made people more determined to leave.

The difference with videos of the Tory party is that they’ll all be gone soon, that Vergofstadt and his loony mates are there to stay and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.

”Thanks for replying with your opinion on the matter which is also complete rubbish.”

If there’s a more entertaining site on this here interweb I haven’t found it!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Remain petition on 16:34 - Mar 25 with 1840 viewsbuilthjack

350,000 a day are signing this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Remain petition on 16:35 - Mar 25 with 1835 viewsJango

Remain petition on 16:34 - Mar 25 by builthjack

350,000 a day are signing this.

Let it go mate.
Remain petition on 19:34 - Mar 25 with 1785 viewsrockinjk

Remain petition on 13:08 - Mar 25 by costalotta

Still avoiding answering the question but that could be because of burying your head.

Public opinion has changed only those fearful of that change are saying it hasn't. Hilarious!

What it is...is fear. The leave vote is like Cardiff/Burton Albion/Darlington (take your pick - and NO disrespect to any of those teams) knocking Man City out of the FA Cup. Wouldn't happen a day, week, month or year later let alone 3 years later. Yet, with the change in public opinion its clear now that the country doesn't really want to exit the EU.

Who knows what will happen but its looking a lot more possible now we'll get the 2nd ref / peoples vote. When/If that happens the leavers will go into meltdown as the country overwhelmingly decides to reject Mays Deal, No Deal and to stay in the EU.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2019 13:29]

Correct

It was a perfect storm:

Shocking campaign
corbyn “leading” labour campaign
In the midst of a refugee crisis which got mixed up with FOM
Austerity fatigue
40 years of drip feeding anti European feeling in press
Promises of more money, Trade deals, they need us more....
Nudge nudge wink wink racism
The list is endless

The question is how did remain manage to get 16m votes in this landscape?
Remain petition on 19:38 - Mar 25 with 1778 viewsrockinjk

Remain petition on 16:28 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

”Thanks for replying with your opinion on the matter which is also complete rubbish.”

If there’s a more entertaining site on this here interweb I haven’t found it!

That is outstanding fair play

Jango hell of a chap
Remain petition on 19:51 - Mar 25 with 1765 viewsbuilthjack

Remain petition on 16:35 - Mar 25 by Jango

Let it go mate.

Oops sorry. I meant 400,000

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Remain petition on 21:06 - Mar 25 with 1731 viewsrockinjk

Over 5.6m now incredible

10m is possible
Remain petition on 21:13 - Mar 25 with 1721 viewsJango

https://www.facebook.com/groups/182351825847177/permalink/425170614898629?sfns=m

You lot will get excited over anything.
Login to get fewer ads

Remain petition on 21:15 - Mar 25 with 1715 viewsexiledclaseboy

Remain petition on 21:13 - Mar 25 by Jango

https://www.facebook.com/groups/182351825847177/permalink/425170614898629?sfns=m

Fair play. Running scared

Poll: Tory leader

Remain petition on 21:18 - Mar 25 with 1706 viewsrockinjk

Someone on twitter or fb please share this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/brexit/comments/b5dhea/in_219_seats_there_are_more_revo
Remain petition on 21:41 - Mar 25 with 1687 viewsJango

Remain petition on 21:15 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play. Running scared

Petrified.
Remain petition on 08:24 - Mar 26 with 1613 viewsWarwickHunt

Remain petition on 21:18 - Mar 25 by rockinjk

https://www.reddit.com/r/brexit/comments/b5dhea/in_219_seats_there_are_more_revo

That’s superb, especially as my MP, the posh dolt Zac Goldsmith, is top of the list.
Remain petition on 09:03 - Mar 26 with 1598 viewscostalotta

Remain petition on 16:25 - Mar 25 by Jango

Thanks for replying with your opinion on the matter which is also complete rubbish.

Yes we’ve had uncertainty since 2016. That was always gonna happen until we’ve left. Your lot are happy to just start it all over again. And no it won’t be a binding vote, when leave win again the dirty tricks will start all over again.

By your lot I mean all you whinging remainers that have gone on and on for 3 years. I honestly fear go ruin all once we’ve left.

That’s the attitude that resulted in the shock of the first vote. Nothings changed with voter attitude, if anything your lot have made people more determined to leave.

The difference with videos of the Tory party is that they’ll all be gone soon, that Vergofstadt and his loony mates are there to stay and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.

Your honour, we would like to rest our case!

You really don't have a clue do you. None at all.

Perhaps spending more time with your loved ones and staying away from the internet would help?
Remain petition on 09:08 - Mar 26 with 1597 viewscostalotta

That is a very interesting. Admit only a cursory look but wow.

I think its now obvious to all, even the ostriches that the public has changed its opinion! Momentum too.
Remain petition on 10:54 - Mar 26 with 1537 viewsWarwickHunt

Remain petition on 09:03 - Mar 26 by costalotta

Your honour, we would like to rest our case!

You really don't have a clue do you. None at all.

Perhaps spending more time with your loved ones and staying away from the internet would help?

Reducing his intake of stupidity steroids would be a modest start.
Remain petition on 11:24 - Mar 26 with 1515 viewsAce_Jack

It would be interesting to see what this list looked like if you took out the MPs elected in 2017 who were unable to vote for Article 50.
Remain petition on 11:25 - Mar 26 with 1514 viewsHighjack

Remain petition on 14:35 - Mar 25 by costalotta

You know what, you may have a point about the reason for not calling a 2nd Ref. My theory is, they won't call IT a 2nd ref. It will be called something else. MPs are nothing if not resourceful.

Look, i am not sneering at all. We got into a discussion where we disagreed which is fine, but when writing it into a forum asking things like 'what question' when its there in the text is a little annoying. If i came across as sneering it was not my intention at all. Having said that, a little banter is good for the soul IMO.

Your theory on the two options as you see it is also interesting. When the vote took place i honestly though that if leave win it would be out, fully out and no deal. In fact, i do remember some of the campaigning and yes there was stuff about not leaving without a deal. But, the brexiteers are and have always been as split as the tories on what Brexit actually is.

A 2nd Ref is a get out for the MPs. It allows them, or some of them to save face.

(offers hand)

Given the choice between a second referendum or just revoking article 50 this lot would choose the latter in a shot. They just want to stop brexit at any cost which is within their rights.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remain petition on 12:49 - Mar 26 with 1476 viewsEbo

Remain petition on 21:13 - Mar 25 by Jango

Here you go numb nuts. No fakery here

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Remain petition on 12:53 - Mar 26 with 1467 viewsAce_Jack

Remain petition on 12:49 - Mar 26 by Ebo

Here you go numb nuts. No fakery here

That facebook group is a gammon magnet
Remain petition on 13:05 - Mar 26 with 1447 viewscostalotta

Remain petition on 21:06 - Mar 25 by rockinjk

Over 5.6m now incredible

10m is possible

Just read in one Tory publication that it means nothing because at least another 11m haven't signed it. Which means that more people are against it according to them.

Many have pointed out that 17.4m voted in the ref 3 years ago. Which by definition means more people in UK didn't vote for it in the first place.

#cannothaveitbothways
Remain petition on 13:34 - Mar 26 with 1427 viewsJack59

Remain petition on 19:34 - Mar 25 by rockinjk

Correct

It was a perfect storm:

Shocking campaign
corbyn “leading” labour campaign
In the midst of a refugee crisis which got mixed up with FOM
Austerity fatigue
40 years of drip feeding anti European feeling in press
Promises of more money, Trade deals, they need us more....
Nudge nudge wink wink racism
The list is endless

The question is how did remain manage to get 16m votes in this landscape?

I voted to remain, and ironically, although I agree with all of your points, in any future vote, I would now change my vote to leaving the EU.
Main reason
The serious slowing down of the economies in France and Germany, and the fragility of Italy, Greece etc.. The EU as it stands is heading for disaster. If we remain, we will be pouring billions down the drain.
Remain petition on 13:36 - Mar 26 with 1424 viewsAce_Jack

Remain petition on 13:34 - Mar 26 by Jack59

I voted to remain, and ironically, although I agree with all of your points, in any future vote, I would now change my vote to leaving the EU.
Main reason
The serious slowing down of the economies in France and Germany, and the fragility of Italy, Greece etc.. The EU as it stands is heading for disaster. If we remain, we will be pouring billions down the drain.

would you like to see us remain a member of the single market and the customs union?
Remain petition on 14:01 - Mar 26 with 1411 viewsJack59

Remain petition on 13:36 - Mar 26 by Ace_Jack

would you like to see us remain a member of the single market and the customs union?

No, In view of the way things are shaping up across Europe, a clean break would be as good as anything. There's going to be a number of very poor years ahead whether we're in e EU or out of it. WTO is fine by me even though it means disruption.

All of this could have been avoided, if only they'd thrown a few crumbs to Cameron.
Remain petition on 14:05 - Mar 26 with 1406 viewscostalotta

Remain petition on 13:34 - Mar 26 by Jack59

Main reason

You're entitled to do just that and maybe you'll get the chance. I hope you do.

I couldn't really comment fully on the German or French economies with any degree of certainty. But i'd wager that the German economy is in a better state than ours. There is certainly more money floating around, a smaller gap in terms of wealth. They are prepared for down turns in their economy and they are long term planners/thinkers.

Out of interest, where do you get your information of the 'serious slowing down...' ?
Remain petition on 14:07 - Mar 26 with 1405 viewscostalotta

Remain petition on 14:01 - Mar 26 by Jack59

No, In view of the way things are shaping up across Europe, a clean break would be as good as anything. There's going to be a number of very poor years ahead whether we're in e EU or out of it. WTO is fine by me even though it means disruption.

All of this could have been avoided, if only they'd thrown a few crumbs to Cameron.

"All of this could have been avoided, if only they'd thrown a few crumbs to Cameron."

Would that be to pacify the eurospectics in his party or for the better of our country ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024