Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread 23:24 - Mar 31 with 24267 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 18:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 3 with 1540 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 13:54 - Apr 3 by Badlands

3 - 0 win
good game
response - slag of he Americans.

If we win and play well like last night supporters ask and rightly so why are we 14th in a mediocre league.
Some blame Potter some blame lack of ambition from the owners.

If we lose and play well like happened on Saturday fans are frustrated how many times have we outplayed teams and lost this season.

My view is judge Potter next season he was dealt a very difficult hand and has done well to get us half way up the league.
But we really do need to box clever with signings as we won't have much to spend.
But in my opinion the Yanks had little option but to tighten the belt like they did.
Bolton are testimony to that.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 16:14]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 17:37 - Apr 3 with 1451 viewsjasper_T

Watching it back we were poor after half time right up until Oli's big slice before the third goal. Funny how goals change the feeling of a game. Minute for minute the West Brom defeat was probably a better performance.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:14 - Apr 3 with 1365 viewspatchboy

man of the match for me was fulton. he broke up everything.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:10 - Apr 3 with 1282 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:14 - Apr 3 by patchboy

man of the match for me was fulton. he broke up everything.

He did his job very well, fair play to the lad.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 02:34 - Apr 4 with 1162 viewskrunchykarrot

Just my take on a few thread points. Most fans agree that we have a good footballing team and the manager is doing well, the way he set us up v Brentford was encouraging. Someone on here said we struggled second half a bit but that was down to tiredness due to closing down for the first 60mins being superb take a bow Celina Dyer Routs and James. Add in the workload of Fulton and Byers who looked a strong pairing gave the back 4 and GK an easy ride.

Yep GK was a Red card for me but Ref bottled because we scored.

If we had strengthened the squad would James or Byers started i stated to mates in the pub that with the team and kids to make Play offs would be a stretch this year and if we did would be a fantastic achievement for Potter. Now we have left a lot of points out there which we all know could have us in Play off position but this is down to a variety of issues that have been highlighted on here but basically rounded up means we are not ready.

Keep playing the kids this season bring in Rodon build experience let them learn and develop, Byers starts before Fer now on merit at the moment get rid of the loanees and give Potter budget and we will definitely be thereabouts next year in my opinion.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 06:11 - Apr 4 with 1137 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 13:54 - Apr 3 by Badlands

3 - 0 win
good game
response - slag of he Americans.

So what part of the United States do you live in then? Is it North or South Dakota as your username could be suggesting?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024