Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread 23:24 - Mar 31 with 24264 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 18:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:49 - Apr 2 with 3934 viewsjack2jack

Fvcking get in😂
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:52 - Apr 2 with 3848 viewsdickythorpe

Dyer too old see
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:54 - Apr 2 with 3806 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:49 - Apr 2 by jack2jack

Fvcking get in😂

Now for a nail biting 80 mins

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:57 - Apr 2 with 3701 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:54 - Apr 2 by vetchonian

Now for a nail biting 80 mins

Nail biting why can't get any more mid table than we are

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:57 - Apr 2 with 3715 viewsWxmJax

iFollow 2 if anyone's looking for it. Brentford commentators.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:57 - Apr 2 with 3704 viewsjacksfullaces

scored early up at their gaff too
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Apr 2 with 3590 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:57 - Apr 2 by WxmJax

iFollow 2 if anyone's looking for it. Brentford commentators.

Do you have a link?
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:02 - Apr 2 with 3542 viewsmonmouth

Now just don't let the f*ckers get a corner.

When you think we've blatantly chucked away about 13 points this season, it is criminal, really is.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:02 - Apr 2 with 3527 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:06 - Apr 2 by 34dfgdf54

How come the game isn't on red button tonight then?

How come it's not on BBC Radio Wales outside the Swansea area - again?

Doesn't have to be DAB or FM, MW will do.

And they wonder why listening audiences for BBCRW are in freefall 🙄
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:06 - Apr 2 with 3411 viewsWxmJax

Why does nordfelt give the ball to defenders when the other team are 5 yds away ? We're on the defence straight away.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:12 - Apr 2 with 3209 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Apr 2 by Libertarian

Do you have a link?

https://homosports.xyz/fzony-achtzehn99.php
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:15 - Apr 2 with 3167 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:12 - Apr 2 by jack2jack

Are you watching Brad Bobbly

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:20 - Apr 2 with 3024 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:12 - Apr 2 by jack2jack

Cheers
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Apr 2 with 3003 viewslonglostjack

Get in.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:25 - Apr 2 with 2836 viewsCaptain_Sham

I will be interested to see how we contrive to fk this up.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Apr 2 with 2798 viewsGaryjack

Jesus! That site has some serious malware, avoid!
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:31 - Apr 2 with 2673 viewsPozuelosSideys

Excellent first half all round

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:32 - Apr 2 with 2649 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Apr 2 by Garyjack

Tell me about it Gaz

Does anyone have a proper link please
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:36 - Apr 2 with 2554 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Apr 2 by Garyjack

Absolutely fine here(I have adblocker so nothing has popped up)

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:36 - Apr 2 with 2526 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:32 - Apr 2 by Fireboy2

Tell me about it Gaz

Does anyone have a proper link please

Worked fine for me on iPad, no issues.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Apr 2 with 2463 viewslidojack

Very dominant, playing some good stuff, been a bit of a good watch so far.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Apr 2 with 2453 viewsCaptain_Sham

Luckily Brentford aren't long ball merchants. That being said if they start heaving it into the box I fully expect us to lose.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 20:41]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Apr 2 with 2440 viewsjack2jack

Fine this end😀
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Apr 2 with 2424 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Apr 2 by lidojack

Very dominant, playing some good stuff, been a bit of a good watch so far.

Its not like this happens every single game or anything.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Apr 2 with 2393 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:36 - Apr 2 by MrSwerve

Worked fine for me on iPad, no issues.

Trying to watch it at work on my dog and bone Mr S
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 20:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024