Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield 16:51 - Apr 16 with 28318 viewsSgorioFruit

they need to win tonight boys
[Post edited 4 May 2019 19:32]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:57 - Apr 16 with 3007 viewsbluey_the_blue

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:54 - Apr 16 by 34dfgdf54

Palace will give them a win to send Brighton packing

W@nkers

More likely to beat Fulham tbh.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:57 - Apr 16 with 3002 viewsbuilthjack

Don't get carried away people. Cardiff will go down. Brighton will beat Newcastle at home. Cardiff wont get more than 4 points between now and the end.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:59 - Apr 16 with 2996 viewsOldjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:57 - Apr 16 by builthjack

Don't get carried away people. Cardiff will go down. Brighton will beat Newcastle at home. Cardiff wont get more than 4 points between now and the end.

Now that's positive thinking

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:59 - Apr 16 with 2995 viewsbluey_the_blue

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:57 - Apr 16 by builthjack

I can't see Brighton beating anyone the rest of this season. They don't look like scoring or keeping clean sheets.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:01 - Apr 16 with 2979 viewsBluebird

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:54 - Apr 16 by 34dfgdf54

Palace will give them a win to send Brighton packing

W@nkers

Didn’t think of that. Hope your right Risca 😃
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:02 - Apr 16 with 2966 viewsTNT

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:59 - Apr 16 by bluey_the_blue

I can't see Brighton beating anyone the rest of this season. They don't look like scoring or keeping clean sheets.

Lulled into a false sense of security.

The hope will get ya!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:09 - Apr 16 with 2915 viewssainthelens

Best judges are Bookies
Curent odds to be relegated scum 1/3 Brighton 9/4.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:14 - Apr 16 with 2883 viewsbluey_the_blue

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:09 - Apr 16 by sainthelens

Best judges are Bookies

Best judges are not bookies.

Bookies act to mitigate potential losses, react to bets put on.
Login to get fewer ads

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:17 - Apr 16 with 2863 viewsraynor94

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:40 - Apr 16 by owainglyndwr

Goal difference could keep Brighton up

Cardiff will get something from Palace and Fulham, can't see Brighton getting another point

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:18 - Apr 16 with 2858 views34dfgdf54

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:01 - Apr 16 by Bluebird

Didn’t think of that. Hope your right Risca 😃

I don’t, I hope I’m spectacularly wrong
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:21 - Apr 16 with 2836 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:14 - Apr 16 by bluey_the_blue

Best judges are not bookies.

Bookies act to mitigate potential losses, react to bets put on.

Pull your pants up, put your c0ck away, cos no matter how high you are right now....you'll still go.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:26 - Apr 16 with 2802 viewsbuilthjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:21 - Apr 16 by sainthelens

Pull your pants up, put your c0ck away, cos no matter how high you are right now....you'll still go.

That's the hammer Saint

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:41 - Apr 16 with 2730 viewshobo

That result was hardly a surprise considering Brighton's hammering at the weekend. Odd thread
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 23:50 - Apr 16 with 2590 viewsvalleyboy

Best judges are Bookies

So why did the bookies at the beginning of last season put odds of 12/1 for Swansea to be relegated

Likewise 35/1 for Cardiff to be promoted
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 00:04 - Apr 17 with 2569 viewsJack123

Best judges are Bookies

I don't think they have a clue! before the game tonight, Brighton were 9-1 to get relegated, and now the odds have gone like that.

Edit. Bit gutted i didn't put a bet on them at 9s, just reading through these forums, you just get a sense after saturdays stuffing by bournemouth some thing isn't right with brighton..

[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 0:16]

libera nos a malo

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 06:01 - Apr 17 with 2441 viewsGlyn1

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:42 - Apr 16 by Joe_bradshaw

If they stay up it will be entirely your fault.

Burn the witch!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 06:15 - Apr 17 with 2425 viewsLord_Bony

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:17 - Apr 16 by raynor94

Cardiff will get something from Palace and Fulham, can't see Brighton getting another point

Yep

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 07:51 - Apr 17 with 2305 viewsJacket

Surely this has to go down as one of the most illadvised thread titles in the history of this site. They are now more likely of stayng up than not. They are certain to beat Fulham or Palace (probably both) and I wouldn't be surprised to see Brighton losing the lot.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 08:30 - Apr 17 with 2258 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 07:51 - Apr 17 by Jacket

Surely this has to go down as one of the most illadvised thread titles in the history of this site. They are now more likely of stayng up than not. They are certain to beat Fulham or Palace (probably both) and I wouldn't be surprised to see Brighton losing the lot.

How on earth can you be certain they'll beat either? Fulham just beat Everton , and Palace are far better than Brighton. Even if Brighton just get 1 point the scum will need 4 points ( cos of inferior gd). Brighton go to Wolves, who after losing the semi-final have downed tools (last Sat proof of that), and they should be getting a point home to Newcastle. After a win last night, it doesn't make em certainties to stay up.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 10:04 - Apr 17 with 2149 viewsThe_undecided

They are still odds on to go down and last nights win by no means changes that, still tough games ahead for both teams, I guess on paper Cardiff have an easier run in and the win will boost them, Brighton look to be in trouble and lost their way. However they have a game in hand, superior goal difference and 2 points clear.

I will say though the fact we are even discussing them having a chance of staying up in April with less than 5 games left of the season is an achievement in itself, their squad is 90% championship standard or lower and they spent far less than teams around them, overall squad value is.lowest in the Prem, to see Fulham down and Southampton & Brighton in the mix I think they have had a decent first season as to be fair no one expected them not to be fighting for survival
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 10:29 - Apr 17 with 2122 viewsBluebird

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 06:01 - Apr 17 by Glyn1

Burn the witch!

Don't bring Bonnie Tyler into this 😂
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 10:32 - Apr 17 with 2116 viewsBluebird

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 08:30 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

How on earth can you be certain they'll beat either? Fulham just beat Everton , and Palace are far better than Brighton. Even if Brighton just get 1 point the scum will need 4 points ( cos of inferior gd). Brighton go to Wolves, who after losing the semi-final have downed tools (last Sat proof of that), and they should be getting a point home to Newcastle. After a win last night, it doesn't make em certainties to stay up.

Sadly i agree with this
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 11:15 - Apr 17 with 2070 viewsAlfieMooresSon

I would say it's about fifty-fifty, the Brighton Newcastle and Wolves games are key and both winnable, but they are on a terrible run and to lose 5 nil to Bournemouth and 2 nil to the scum does not look good at all?
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 13:57 - Apr 17 with 1918 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Our time in the Premier League should have taught us that you can’t assume which way any results will go at the end of the season. Year after year teams stay up not just by winning so called target matches but by picking up points when their rivals least expect it.

If Cardiff or Brighton can get a result against one of the big boys it will be like a dagger to the heart of the other.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 14:10 - Apr 17 with 1900 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 07:51 - Apr 17 by Jacket

Yes. The idiot. Where’s that double face palm meme when you need it?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024