Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield 16:51 - Apr 16 with 28290 viewsSgorioFruit

they need to win tonight boys
[Post edited 4 May 2019 19:32]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:29 - Apr 19 with 2766 viewsvalleyboy

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 12:58 - Apr 18 by Phil_S

See that first line

That's comedy gold that is, you should be embarrassed for even trying to think about writing it in a semi serious state

I think there will be than comedy gold when you will lead your members up those steps in the High Court. Only to come out and having to explain in why you lost the case
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 00:21 - Apr 20 with 2699 viewsNeathJack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:29 - Apr 19 by valleyboy

I think there will be than comedy gold when you will lead your members up those steps in the High Court. Only to come out and having to explain in why you lost the case

I thought you said there was no way it would go to court?
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:53 - Apr 21 with 2524 viewsSgorioFruit

Luton v Cardiff next season
oooh tasty

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:44 - Apr 21 with 2439 viewsCooperman

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 12:19 - Apr 18 by valleyboy

It wasn’t until Stoke was down to 9 men that Swansea got on top

And besides that

What was good to rite about that game???

Further more I didn’t write about the QPR game until this thread

You didn’t see the game then.

Who will you support if Cardiff are relegated?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:48 - Apr 21 with 2432 viewsCooperman

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:06 - Apr 19 by valleyboy

Then before half time the score was 2-1

Then it took 2 red cards when 1 of them shouldn’t have been given for Swansea to get on top

Somehow I don’t think that Swansea would have won that game but for the sending offs

We played a better game against eleven men than we did against ten and then nine.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:06 - Apr 21 with 2377 viewsJack123

1 point for Brighton yesterday, and cardiff(as expected) losing to Liverpool today, and the price for Brighton to get relegated goes out to 6/1 with bet365. Sure Brighton for relegation went to something like 5/2, 9/4 last game.. crazy/

libera nos a malo

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:52 - Apr 21 with 2282 viewstaffpunk

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:53 - Apr 21 by SgorioFruit

Luton v Cardiff next season
oooh tasty

You've lost me with this one, you'll be playing Luton as well. As big a Club as the both of us back in the day.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:53 - Apr 21 with 2232 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:52 - Apr 21 by taffpunk

You've lost me with this one, you'll be playing Luton as well. As big a Club as the both of us back in the day.

It’s just a reminder

Login to get fewer ads

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 04:13 - Apr 22 with 2165 viewsCaptain_Sham

Don't know why Cardiff would be especially confident of beating either Palace or Fulham tbh. They are both in decent form. Lest we forget, Palace relegated Stoke on their own patch last season.

Its just a ride.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 06:28 - Apr 22 with 2134 views1983

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:52 - Apr 21 by taffpunk

Our capital has been up and down more times than a climate change protester on Waterloo bridge !

One of the last slightly bigger clubs to actually get into the Premier league and then fcuked it up twice !

You are the gift that keeps giving

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 09:05 - Apr 22 with 2063 viewstaffpunk

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 06:28 - Apr 22 by 1983

Our capital has been up and down more times than a climate change protester on Waterloo bridge !

One of the last slightly bigger clubs to actually get into the Premier league and then fcuked it up twice !

You are the gift that keeps giving

Doesn't really bother me that much, it's just a small part of my life. I enjoy the day out with family and friends more than the actual games tbh.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 10:05 - Apr 22 with 2005 viewsPhil_S

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:29 - Apr 19 by valleyboy

Come back when you can construct a sentence that makes sense.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 10:42 - Apr 22 with 1955 views1983

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 09:05 - Apr 22 by taffpunk

Doesn't really bother me that much, it's just a small part of my life. I enjoy the day out with family and friends more than the actual games tbh.

Of course you do....just as well really considering

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:46 - Apr 23 with 1812 viewslonglostjack

Burnley doing OK so far.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:47 - Apr 23 with 1809 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:46 - Apr 23 by longlostjack

Burnley doing OK so far.

Brighton doing even better.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:49 - Apr 23 with 1802 viewslonglostjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:47 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

Brighton doing even better.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:57 - Apr 23 with 1793 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:49 - Apr 23 by longlostjack

Why the red face?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:03 - Apr 23 with 1773 viewsOldjack

C'mon the seagulls

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:12 - Apr 23 with 1747 viewsGroo

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:57 - Apr 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Why the red face?

I think its called tempting fate, or speaking too soon.

A bit like this thread in general.

Groo does what Groo does best

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:24 - Apr 23 with 1691 viewslonglostjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:12 - Apr 23 by Groo

I think its called tempting fate, or speaking too soon.

A bit like this thread in general.

Lighten up mun!

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:31 - Apr 23 with 1650 viewsFlashberryjack

B*stard Erikson.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:31 - Apr 23 with 1644 viewslonglostjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:31 - Apr 23 by Flashberryjack

B*stard Erikson.

Ah well.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:32 - Apr 23 with 1639 viewsbluey_the_blue

Eriksen, do the Ayatollah!
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:35 - Apr 23 with 1615 viewsFireboy2

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:31 - Apr 23 by Flashberryjack

B*stard Erikson.

I fvcking hate the cvnt
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:35 - Apr 23 with 1615 views34dfgdf54

Brighton won’t get another point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024