Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Transfer Thread 07:15 - May 17 with 112926 viewsHeadmaster

Thought we might need one of these now that silly season has started.

Matt Grimes is open to joining Everton from "Football Insider" - how reliable are they? They say in another article that Brighton are looking at Chris Wilder after being frustrated in their attempt to talk to Potter.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-swansea-ace-keen-on-joining-everton-
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:36 - Jun 25 with 5030 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:47 - Jun 25 by jackrmee

Lameiras gone to Portugal. Shame.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-miss-out

Saw this reported on Twitter yesterday.
Shame, as it seemed he was a good player, on a free too!!
Even though the retained/released lists have been published, is it still July 1st when they officially become free agents? If so, I expect we'll do the majority of our activity then.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:38 - Jun 25 with 5023 viewsdobjack2

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:57 - Jun 24 by Badlands

Not just about pay and their reluctance to play for us.
It was very clear their presence was having an extremely negative affect on the club.
One telling piece of info I was given (very, very off the record) was that it was only after the summer transfer window last summer that all the players were enthusiastic and always willing to support community events - getting back to being a community club. The current set up are now also including attitude to supporting the club in the community as an important factor when looking at possible transfers.
'Along with massive wages come massive egos. But Bony was lovely!'

Basically we lost our identity on and off the pitch.

Sadly our current owners don’t appear to give a flying one for the supporters or community. A very poor comparison with the Leicester owners but hardly surprising.

Hopefully we will sign the right type of players to help regain what was lost on the playing front.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:01 - Jun 25 with 4598 viewsjackrmee

Both Ayews starting in an attacking lineup tonight. Fingers crossed they both get on the scoresheet.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:41 - Jun 25 with 4377 viewsSwansea93

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:01 - Jun 25 by jackrmee

Both Ayews starting in an attacking lineup tonight. Fingers crossed they both get on the scoresheet.

Andre scored

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:45 - Jun 25 with 4373 viewsmajorraglan

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:01 - Jun 25 by jackrmee

Andre Morgan Rami Ayew is off the mark scoring an equaliser after Benin scored an early goal.
Let’s hope he grabs a few more and boosts his transfer value
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:54 - Jun 25 with 4356 viewsnantywatcher

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:45 - Jun 25 by majorraglan

Andre Morgan Rami Ayew is off the mark scoring an equaliser after Benin scored an early goal.
Let’s hope he grabs a few more and boosts his transfer value

Both scored now 2-1 to Ghana at http.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:59 - Jun 26 with 4079 viewsKGriz16

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:54 - Jun 25 by nantywatcher

Both scored now 2-1 to Ghana at http.

I'm of the opinion that we won't struggle to sell Jordan, although Andre will prove troublesome because of the wages he demands.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:11 - Jun 26 with 3982 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:59 - Jun 26 by KGriz16

I'm of the opinion that we won't struggle to sell Jordan, although Andre will prove troublesome because of the wages he demands.

Same here. Premier League lower half clubs will gladly take a punt on Jordan imo.

Andre will do a Bony and end up in Dubai or something aswell imo.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:08 - Jun 26 with 3852 viewsjackrmee

Looks like we're going to miss out on Shankland as well...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-celtic-r

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:10 - Jun 26 with 3848 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:08 - Jun 26 by jackrmee

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-celtic-r

"Miss out" yeah.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:44 - Jun 26 with 3729 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:08 - Jun 26 by jackrmee

We cant compete with any of those teams financially.

The yanks are not going to give Cooper much if anything.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 19:19 - Jun 26 with 3664 viewsmajorraglan

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:44 - Jun 26 by magicdaps10

Would have thought that Swansea would easily compete with Dundee United who have an offer on the able and potentially Sunderland who have lost a lot of money over the last few years, but no chance of competing against the others.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 19:29 - Jun 26 with 3619 viewsjack247

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 19:19 - Jun 26 by majorraglan

Would have thought that Swansea would easily compete with Dundee United who have an offer on the able and potentially Sunderland who have lost a lot of money over the last few years, but no chance of competing against the others.

I’m sure we could, but I’d guess all bets are off with players we were linked to last season anyway.

Cooper is going to want to have a look at the squad and will probably have his own ideas of who to bring in. Plus we’re not going to spend a lot. McBurnie may not be quite a #9 or quite a #10, but he gets goals and you can play him in a footballing side. I’m not really sure how a pure goalpoacher would fit with the style Cooper has talked about.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 19:57 - Jun 26 with 3581 viewsgiantstoneater

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 19:29 - Jun 26 by jack247

I’m sure we could, but I’d guess all bets are off with players we were linked to last season anyway.

Cooper is going to want to have a look at the squad and will probably have his own ideas of who to bring in. Plus we’re not going to spend a lot. McBurnie may not be quite a #9 or quite a #10, but he gets goals and you can play him in a footballing side. I’m not really sure how a pure goalpoacher would fit with the style Cooper has talked about.

Cooper has already stated.that he has seen every Swans game since Christmas so he should have a good idea how good the squad is and what it needs.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:04 - Jun 26 with 3554 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:44 - Jun 26 by magicdaps10

He and Lameiras were both free though. I know we probably couldn't pay as much as those teams in wages, but...
Oh yeah.

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:05 - Jun 26 with 3550 viewsBadlands

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 19:57 - Jun 26 by giantstoneater

Cooper has already stated.that he has seen every Swans game since Christmas so he should have a good idea how good the squad is and what it needs.

Won't have seen much of some players and almost nothing of the prsospects in the U23.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:12 - Jun 26 with 3529 viewsjack247

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:04 - Jun 26 by jackrmee

He and Lameiras were both free though. I know we probably couldn't pay as much as those teams in wages, but...
Oh yeah.

I know those two aren’t in the same league money wise, but frees don’t always work out the cheapest. Think Gomis and Ayew.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:14 - Jun 26 with 3525 viewsgiantstoneater

It should still give him a good idea!
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:40 - Jun 27 with 3245 viewsJonnyTheJack

Tom Lockyer?
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:46 - Jun 27 with 3213 viewsJonnyTheJack

Just announced that he’s leaving on a free and Oli has just followed him on Instagram.

2+2?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 21:46]
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:47 - Jun 27 with 3208 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:40 - Jun 27 by JonnyTheJack

Tom Lockyer?

Available on a free, right-sided CB & was Bristol Rovers captain - supposedly talking to 4 unnamed Championship clubs.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 00:55 - Jun 28 with 3090 viewshuwrichards57

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:40 - Jun 27 by JonnyTheJack

Tom Lockyer?

Rather Tafazolli than Lockyer if we're talking out of contract, League 1 CBs. Tafazolli looks decent on the ball, left-sided and is all of 6 4.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 1:01]
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:33 - Jun 28 with 2812 viewsKGriz16

I've just witnessed a Twitter rumour that we're loaning Fernandez back from Newcastle next season. Like I said, Twitter source, but he/she has got a 'mate' that works at Fairwood.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:45 - Jun 28 with 2777 viewsSwansea93

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:33 - Jun 28 by KGriz16

I've just witnessed a Twitter rumour that we're loaning Fernandez back from Newcastle next season. Like I said, Twitter source, but he/she has got a 'mate' that works at Fairwood.

He looked set to stay last season, didn't he play against Sheffield United? He never once moaned, I could see him coming back if this was true.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:52 - Jun 28 with 2755 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 17:33 - Jun 28 by KGriz16

Would be a quality signing if true.

Not one of these who want players back all of the time, but this one would be different.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024