Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? 00:49 - May 23 with 16032 viewsNotLoyal

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:50 - May 26 with 654 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:46 - May 26 by Jackarmy777

Ah yes and it was you that was rude. Typical fooking remoaning tw@t.
Go and buy a milkshake ffs...😂

I would do, but some brexiteers have already bought them all to pour over themselves to get attention...
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:51 - May 26 with 645 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:50 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

I would do, but some brexiteers have already bought them all to pour over themselves to get attention...

Conspiracy theories.....😂
No wonder the trust is fu*ked, with idiots like you involved.
[Post edited 26 May 2019 19:53]
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:00 - May 26 with 624 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:50 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Well done, you've literally become the far right conspiracy theorist that you claim everyone who voted for Brexit is.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:02 - May 26 with 617 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:00 - May 26 by sg1912

Well done, you've literally become the far right conspiracy theorist that you claim everyone who voted for Brexit is.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:05 - May 26 with 613 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:00 - May 26 by sg1912

Lol.

Firstly I’ve never claimed that. You’ve just made that up.

Secondly, I haven’t said it’s a conspiracy theory. It’s perfectly possible that a bloke on a bike launched a milkshake from 50 yards that didn’t leave even the slightest drip on the pavement, table, chair, walls if the building. nor a carton to be seen, or a cup, or bottle. A milkshake ninja if you will.

Oh, and as I’ve said before, I think people are wrong to throw anything at anyone as it happens. It’s puerile and moronic.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:05 - May 26 with 612 viewsHighjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:45 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

In which case why bring it up? It’s a nonsense comparing a region of the UK (in your terms) with a country.

Oh, that’s right. To be ‘clever’. As you’re trying to be now.

How tedious.

Is it nonsensical to suggest a region of 3 million people should have more representation than a country of 500,000? These are basic concepts of democracy.

I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for you to comprehend such a basic notion...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:09 - May 26 with 609 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:05 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

Firstly I’ve never claimed that. You’ve just made that up.

Secondly, I haven’t said it’s a conspiracy theory. It’s perfectly possible that a bloke on a bike launched a milkshake from 50 yards that didn’t leave even the slightest drip on the pavement, table, chair, walls if the building. nor a carton to be seen, or a cup, or bottle. A milkshake ninja if you will.

Oh, and as I’ve said before, I think people are wrong to throw anything at anyone as it happens. It’s puerile and moronic.

Are you really suggesting that an old man poured milkshake on himself for attention?

.. you're getting into infowars level of desperation there.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:13 - May 26 with 595 viewsWingstandwood

My prediction, a Brexit Party landslide win that'll be a fair few percentage points higher than opinion poll showings. Tonight is going to be absolute melodrama both with the result and ongoing recriminations.

The fine weather, voter defections from the two mainstream parties, voters hiding real voting intention(s) because of thick and racist slurs, and highly motivated voters who otherwise would have normally stayed at home that detest all the slurs and milkshake throwing will have placed many an extra X as pay-back.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:13 - May 26 with 594 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:05 - May 26 by Highjack

Is it nonsensical to suggest a region of 3 million people should have more representation than a country of 500,000? These are basic concepts of democracy.

I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for you to comprehend such a basic notion...

Yes. It’s nonsensical.

The EU has a minimum representation of 6 MEPs for each country. It ensures that even smaller countries are adequately represented on all matters that are important to them (as one MEP couldn't possibly spread themselves thinly enough). Many systems do exactly the same thing without you bleating on about it.

The UK doesn’t have fair allocations of MPs by population. Wales is overrepresented as it happens. For much the same reasons,

The EU works in a very similar way to the US system which also sees small states over represented in terms of population as it’s the only way of ensuring they get a fair hearing.

You only seem to give a toss about democracy and representation when it comes to the EU.

Tell me. When are the democratic elections to the WTO so I can put them in my calendar? Given you are so keen for us to follow their rules. I’ll wait while you check.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:16 - May 26 with 584 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:09 - May 26 by sg1912

Are you really suggesting that an old man poured milkshake on himself for attention?

Nope. As I said, it was a milkshake ninja with a magic non drip milkshake with no contaIner.

Imagine the chances.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:16 - May 26 with 583 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:09 - May 26 by sg1912

She’s just believing the propaganda that the snowflakes are putting out.
Thick as two short planks....😂
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:16 - May 26 with 581 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:13 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Yes. It’s nonsensical.

The EU has a minimum representation of 6 MEPs for each country. It ensures that even smaller countries are adequately represented on all matters that are important to them (as one MEP couldn't possibly spread themselves thinly enough). Many systems do exactly the same thing without you bleating on about it.

The UK doesn’t have fair allocations of MPs by population. Wales is overrepresented as it happens. For much the same reasons,

The EU works in a very similar way to the US system which also sees small states over represented in terms of population as it’s the only way of ensuring they get a fair hearing.

You only seem to give a toss about democracy and representation when it comes to the EU.

Tell me. When are the democratic elections to the WTO so I can put them in my calendar? Given you are so keen for us to follow their rules. I’ll wait while you check.

.. the WTO does not force you to trade political sovereignty for access to a trade bloc.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:17 - May 26 with 578 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:13 - May 26 by Wingstandwood

My prediction, a Brexit Party landslide win that'll be a fair few percentage points higher than opinion poll showings. Tonight is going to be absolute melodrama both with the result and ongoing recriminations.

The fine weather, voter defections from the two mainstream parties, voters hiding real voting intention(s) because of thick and racist slurs, and highly motivated voters who otherwise would have normally stayed at home that detest all the slurs and milkshake throwing will have placed many an extra X as pay-back.

If they placed an extra X as pay back that would be ideal...
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:18 - May 26 with 575 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:16 - May 26 by sg1912

.. the WTO does not force you to trade political sovereignty for access to a trade bloc.

Neither does the EU. Do keep up.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:20 - May 26 with 566 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:16 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Nope. As I said, it was a milkshake ninja with a magic non drip milkshake with no contaIner.

Imagine the chances.

Have you considered the assailant kept hold of the container and it wasn't from '50 yards'?

Next you will be telling us Russians paid someone to throw a milkshake at Farage.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:20 - May 26 with 565 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:18 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Ffs....😂
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:22 - May 26 with 558 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:18 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

When did we vote for Juncker and the rest of the commission?
[Post edited 26 May 2019 20:23]
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:26 - May 26 with 548 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:20 - May 26 by sg1912

Have you considered the assailant kept hold of the container and it wasn't from '50 yards'?

Next you will be telling us Russians paid someone to throw a milkshake at Farage.

That’s what the old bloke said though in his first interview. He said that a cyclist threw a carton at him from the street (which you can see in photos is probably more than 50 yards away).

Are you calling him a liar?
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:29 - May 26 with 542 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:22 - May 26 by sg1912

When did we vote for Juncker and the rest of the commission?
[Post edited 26 May 2019 20:23]

Why is that relevant to me refuting your point that we trade sovereignty for a trade agreement?

We do nothing of the sort.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:35 - May 26 with 533 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:26 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

That’s what the old bloke said though in his first interview. He said that a cyclist threw a carton at him from the street (which you can see in photos is probably more than 50 yards away).

Are you calling him a liar?

81 year old gets confused when a yob passing by on a bike assaults them, what a shocker , eh?

Would you hold an 81 year old woman who's purse gets stolen by someone on a moped to the same scrutiny?
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:39 - May 26 with 520 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:29 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Why is that relevant to me refuting your point that we trade sovereignty for a trade agreement?

Why do we need commissioner's to pass legislation on national policy?

It's completely relevant.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:39 - May 26 with 515 viewsJack123

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:29 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

smell the roses

libera nos a malo

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:42 - May 26 with 501 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:35 - May 26 by sg1912

81 year old gets confused when a yob passing by on a bike assaults them, what a shocker , eh?

Would you hold an 81 year old woman who's purse gets stolen by someone on a moped to the same scrutiny?

Of course she wouldn’t. Lisa is a fanatical remoaner and is stuck up her own big @rse.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:44 - May 26 with 490 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:42 - May 26 by Jackarmy777

Of course she wouldn’t. Lisa is a fanatical remoaner and is stuck up her own big @rse.

Oh, yet another one who resorts to personal insults to a woman that disagrees with them.

Imagine my surprise.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:45 - May 26 with 486 viewslonglostjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:42 - May 26 by Jackarmy777

Classy

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024