Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? 00:49 - May 23 with 16027 viewsNotLoyal

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:04 - May 27 with 793 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:01 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

Swansea results shows:

Brexit plus UKIP at 34.1%

Plaid, LibDems, Green plus Change UK - 40.51%

I’m not certain leave is the preferred choice in Swansea any longer? Haven’t seen Neath?

.. you’ve conveniently left the Conservatives out.

.. and how do you know that some Green voters are not basing their votes on environmental issues rather than Brexit?
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:04 - May 27 with 792 viewswestside

Remain vote is split but united would have won
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:06 - May 27 with 779 viewsLohengrin

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:54 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Do you recall me saying that people wouldn’t bother to stir themselves again despite all the gnashing of teeth?

The two main parties are dying over this.

From what we are seeing, I can only imagine we’ll see the Tories move to a no deal position (or a brexit at all costs position) and Labour move firmly to support a second referendum.

Yes and I didn’t doubt it. I’ve been out today and made the point of asking anybody who crossed my path if they had voted or not? Hardly anybody had.

The Tories? Anticipate a scamper in Farage’s wake to ape his every move.

Labour? Who knows? I don’t recognise it any more.

Hay in the morning.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:08 - May 27 with 769 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:04 - May 27 by westside

Remain vote is split but united would have won

How many Leave voters haven’t bothered because they don’t believe we should be involved in these elections in the first place?
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:09 - May 27 with 763 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:04 - May 27 by sg1912

.. you’ve conveniently left the Conservatives out.

.. and how do you know that some Green voters are not basing their votes on environmental issues rather than Brexit?

I’ve left Labour out as well. You know, conveniently.

Do you genuinely believe there are people voting Green who want Brexit? Genuinely?

See I don’t think you do, you’re just arguing for the sake of it.

I’ve already said before the results what I thought would happen and, guess what, it has. Close results between overt leave and overt remain with remain coming higher overall. But I’ve also said I don’t think it can be used as a proxy.

I do think it will shape the policies of the 2 main parties now.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:10 - May 27 with 750 viewsZaxx

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:09 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

Do you genuinely believe there are people voting Green who want Brexit? Genuinely?

I’ve already said before the results what I thought would happen and, guess what, it has. Close results between overt leave and overt remain with remain coming higher overall. But I’ve also said I don’t think it can be used as a proxy.

I do think it will shape the policies of the 2 main parties now

I very much hope so Lisa.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:11 - May 27 with 749 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:09 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

Labour are sitting on the fence and attract both leave and remain supporters..

I could equally ask, do you genuinely believe Remain supporters are voting for the conservatives ?
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:11 - May 27 with 744 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:06 - May 27 by Lohengrin

Yes and I didn’t doubt it. I’ve been out today and made the point of asking anybody who crossed my path if they had voted or not? Hardly anybody had.

The Tories? Anticipate a scamper in Farage’s wake to ape his every move.

Labour? Who knows? I don’t recognise it any more.

Hay in the morning.

If you see Hilary Mantel could you please ask her if the giant billboard in London this week was, as speculated, a hint that she’s finally finished the third Wolf Hall book? I’m desperate mun...
Login to get fewer ads

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:13 - May 27 with 730 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:10 - May 27 by Zaxx

I do think it will shape the policies of the 2 main parties now

I very much hope so Lisa.

If Emily Thornberry is anything to go by I think we’re about to see a shift.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:15 - May 27 with 716 viewsHighjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:08 - May 27 by sg1912

How many Leave voters haven’t bothered because they don’t believe we should be involved in these elections in the first place?

That’s the reason I voted for Change UK

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:16 - May 27 with 714 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:11 - May 27 by sg1912

I could equally ask, do you genuinely believe Remain supporters are voting for the conservatives ?

I’ve speculated previously that c. 10%-15% of people now voting Tory are remainers and c, 20% of people now voting Labour are leavers.

I do know some (older) people who voted remain and have just voted Tory. And there are some so called ‘lexiters’.

That’s one of the reasons I don’t think it’s a proxy. Plus turnout.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:19 - May 27 with 702 viewsHighjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:11 - May 27 by sg1912

Old habits die hard for a lot of people, the people who defect from the tories and labour in local and euro elections will be straight back there in general elections.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:21 - May 27 with 697 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:16 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

I’ve speculated previously that c. 10%-15% of people now voting Tory are remainers and c, 20% of people now voting Labour are leavers.

I do know some (older) people who voted remain and have just voted Tory. And there are some so called ‘lexiters’.

That’s one of the reasons I don’t think it’s a proxy. Plus turnout.

2014: EU elections, UKIP won.
2015: GE, Tories won on a EU referendum manifesto
2016: EU Ref, Leave won
2017: GE, 80% of people voted for parties with manifestos to leave the EU
2019: EU elections, 5 week old Brexit Party won by a landslide

I stole this from twitter, but it does make a mockery of people calling for a second referendum.
[Post edited 27 May 2019 0:21]
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:28 - May 27 with 670 viewsLuther27

Personally I'm lmao at the ostriches with heads in the sand.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:31 - May 27 with 657 viewsHighjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:21 - May 27 by sg1912

2014: EU elections, UKIP won.
2015: GE, Tories won on a EU referendum manifesto
2016: EU Ref, Leave won
2017: GE, 80% of people voted for parties with manifestos to leave the EU
2019: EU elections, 5 week old Brexit Party won by a landslide

I stole this from twitter, but it does make a mockery of people calling for a second referendum.
[Post edited 27 May 2019 0:21]

People were obviously too thick, white, poor, male and racist to understand what they were voting for.

This is why I voted change uk. For substantial change from radical changing individuals who want change in the uk and will change it by changing things. Change.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:38 - May 27 with 640 viewsBytholWyn

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:31 - May 27 by Highjack

People were obviously too thick, white, poor, male and racist to understand what they were voting for.

This is why I voted change uk. For substantial change from radical changing individuals who want change in the uk and will change it by changing things. Change.

A decisive win for Remainers in Wales tonight. The combined total for the Brexit parties (Brexit party and UKIP) was 35.8%, the combined total for Remain parties (Plaid, Lib Dems, Greens and Change UK) was 42.4%. Even if you add the Tories 6.5% to the Brexit total (and that would assume that the Labour vote splits 50-50 - hardly likely) the revised total for Brexit parties is still a fraction smaller than the Remain total.

Strong justification for a confirmatory referendum.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:39 - May 27 with 635 viewsLohengrin

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:11 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

If you see Hilary Mantel could you please ask her if the giant billboard in London this week was, as speculated, a hint that she’s finally finished the third Wolf Hall book? I’m desperate mun...

Alas she’s not there this year, love. I would have if I could.

You’ve no idea what a release Hay is for me every year. Have you any idea how long are the odds on me bumping into anybody that wants to talk or even knows anything about Byron in the normal run of things?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:44 - May 27 with 622 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:38 - May 27 by BytholWyn

A decisive win for Remainers in Wales tonight. The combined total for the Brexit parties (Brexit party and UKIP) was 35.8%, the combined total for Remain parties (Plaid, Lib Dems, Greens and Change UK) was 42.4%. Even if you add the Tories 6.5% to the Brexit total (and that would assume that the Labour vote splits 50-50 - hardly likely) the revised total for Brexit parties is still a fraction smaller than the Remain total.

Strong justification for a confirmatory referendum.

It’s a much smaller turnout than the referendum and you still lost.

Let’s be honest, you just want us to keep voting until you get your desired outcome.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:49 - May 27 with 610 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:39 - May 27 by Lohengrin

Alas she’s not there this year, love. I would have if I could.

You’ve no idea what a release Hay is for me every year. Have you any idea how long are the odds on me bumping into anybody that wants to talk or even knows anything about Byron in the normal run of things?

You may get people believing you're thinking about burgers !

Enjoy. I didn't realise Mantel wasn't there - she usually is. Hopefully she's finishing the book!
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:58 - May 27 with 593 viewsEbo

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:44 - May 27 by sg1912

It’s a much smaller turnout than the referendum and you still lost.

Let’s be honest, you just want us to keep voting until you get your desired outcome.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 01:03 - May 27 with 588 viewsHighjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:58 - May 27 by Ebo

What a horny beast!

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 01:03 - May 27 with 586 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:58 - May 27 by Ebo

Remainers before the election: “the Brexit party are a one issue party with no manifesto”

Remainers after the election: “If you add up four parties REMAIN WINS!!!”
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 01:07 - May 27 with 579 viewsLohengrin

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:49 - May 27 by londonlisa2001

You may get people believing you're thinking about burgers !

Enjoy. I didn't realise Mantel wasn't there - she usually is. Hopefully she's finishing the book!

I think she was last Summer and the year before, Lis. She may be there in a private capacity just as a fan of literature rather than as a speaker, you never know? It’s just getting bigger and bigger. Probably THE literary festival now.

If you get a chance try and catch a few days next year, I guarantee you’ll love it. There’s so much going on, such a range, it’s very, very impressive.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 01:17 - May 27 with 560 viewsEbo

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 01:03 - May 27 by sg1912

Remainers before the election: “the Brexit party are a one issue party with no manifesto”

Remainers after the election: “If you add up four parties REMAIN WINS!!!”

Ummm remind me again what manifesto Farage has?

Great to see him getting his arse kicked in Wales though! Oh and Yaxley-Lennon humiliated before he goes back to jail and reunites with big Reg in A wing.

Cup of tea boys??

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 01:19 - May 27 with 553 viewsEbo

Where are they? Oh hang on Brexit will sort it innit?

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/14-mps-turn-up-to-discuss-un-report-on-14

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024