Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? 00:49 - May 23 with 16033 viewsNotLoyal

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:46 - May 26 with 781 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:35 - May 26 by sg1912

81 year old gets confused when a yob passing by on a bike assaults them, what a shocker , eh?

Would you hold an 81 year old woman who's purse gets stolen by someone on a moped to the same scrutiny?

It wasn’t me that said he had his story wrong?

Anyway, charming though it is, my time is up I’m afraid as I have to leave now.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:47 - May 26 with 777 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:44 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Oh, yet another one who resorts to personal insults to a woman that disagrees with them.

Imagine my surprise.

Do you believe in equality ? If so stfu, because i would say you have a big/fat arse even if you were a man.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:48 - May 26 with 763 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:46 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

You’re going back faster than an Italian tank there....😂
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:48 - May 26 with 763 viewsNotLoyal

It all happens at 10pm tonight.

OK I've changed it.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:50 - May 26 with 753 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:47 - May 26 by Jackarmy777

Do you believe in equality ? If so stfu, because i would say you have a big/fat arse even if you were a man.

In which case you’ll have no difficulty in finding and copying a post where you’ve commented on a man’s a*se.

It’s pathetic, it really is.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:51 - May 26 with 749 viewssg1912

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:46 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

.. you did suggest "Brexiters pour milkshakes on themselves".

Same to you.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:53 - May 26 with 748 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:50 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

In which case you’ll have no difficulty in finding and copying a post where you’ve commented on a man’s a*se.

It’s pathetic, it really is.

Yes no problem. I’ve called the chairman of the trust, a fat arse, on this forum before.
Happy to help....👍
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:56 - May 26 with 733 viewsNotLoyal

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:53 - May 26 by Jackarmy777

Yes no problem. I’ve called the chairman of the trust, a fat arse, on this forum before.
Happy to help....👍

Why ?

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:57 - May 26 with 728 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:56 - May 26 by NotLoyal

Why ?

Because he has.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:01 - May 26 with 712 viewsFlashberryjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:44 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Oh, yet another one who resorts to personal insults to a woman that disagrees with them.

Imagine my surprise.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:05 - May 26 with 700 viewsNotLoyal

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:57 - May 26 by Jackarmy777

Because he has.

He ?
You mean you surely ?

OK I've changed it.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:06 - May 26 with 698 viewslonglostjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:05 - May 26 by NotLoyal

He ?
You mean you surely ?

He must be drunk. I’d worry if he was sober.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:10 - May 26 with 688 viewsNotLoyal

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:06 - May 26 by longlostjack

I love a convoluted conversation in the third person.

OK I've changed it.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:10 - May 26 with 687 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:06 - May 26 by longlostjack

Don’t drink, old timer 👍
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:11 - May 26 with 680 viewsHighjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 20:13 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Yes. It’s nonsensical.

The EU has a minimum representation of 6 MEPs for each country. It ensures that even smaller countries are adequately represented on all matters that are important to them (as one MEP couldn't possibly spread themselves thinly enough). Many systems do exactly the same thing without you bleating on about it.

The UK doesn’t have fair allocations of MPs by population. Wales is overrepresented as it happens. For much the same reasons,

The EU works in a very similar way to the US system which also sees small states over represented in terms of population as it’s the only way of ensuring they get a fair hearing.

You only seem to give a toss about democracy and representation when it comes to the EU.

Tell me. When are the democratic elections to the WTO so I can put them in my calendar? Given you are so keen for us to follow their rules. I’ll wait while you check.

I’m always ‘bleating on” about our system. There’s so much we can change and need to change. We shouldn’t have to accept shit democracy because it’s the same shit democracy everyone else uses.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:12 - May 26 with 678 viewsHighjack

Imagine my surprise.

Oh come on don’t pull the victim card. You use insults in every other post.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:55 - May 26 with 625 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:11 - May 26 by Highjack

I’m always ‘bleating on” about our system. There’s so much we can change and need to change. We shouldn’t have to accept shit democracy because it’s the same shit democracy everyone else uses.

Not many countries use a system as shit as ours to be fair. Ironically the elections to the European Parliament are the most democratic the UK has.

Poll: Tory leader

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:56 - May 26 with 615 viewsFlashberryjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:55 - May 26 by exiledclaseboy

Not many countries use a system as shit as ours to be fair. Ironically the elections to the European Parliament are the most democratic the UK has.

Which countries are they ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:58 - May 26 with 611 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:56 - May 26 by Flashberryjack

Which countries are they ?

Which countries use first the post for national elections? Couldn’t tell you off the top of my head.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:06 - May 26 with 593 viewsLohengrin

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 21:58 - May 26 by exiledclaseboy

Which countries use first the post for national elections? Couldn’t tell you off the top of my head.

I’ll take a stab at one. Ours?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:10 - May 26 with 583 viewsDarran

Part of me hopes the Brexit Party wins every seat they're up for and the next GE just to shut all the know all çunts on here up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:19 - May 26 with 562 viewsLohengrin

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:10 - May 26 by Darran

Part of me hopes the Brexit Party wins every seat they're up for and the next GE just to shut all the know all çunts on here up.

Farage is Thatcher in pin stripe, Daz.

If that’s what the future holds then better, far better, civil war.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:22 - May 26 with 549 viewsswan65split

Early results , Corbyn may be re thinking his needing an election request.

Shows how out of touch all the T(((ssers are.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:25 - May 26 with 540 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:06 - May 26 by Lohengrin

I’ll take a stab at one. Ours?

Well obviously.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:27 - May 26 with 533 viewsmonmouth

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:22 - May 26 by swan65split

Early results , Corbyn may be re thinking his needing an election request.

Shows how out of touch all the T(((ssers are.

Corbyn is a complete arsehole. As are every single Tory tosses in the leadership contest apart from one bloke, who,s name I can’t remember that sounded quite sensible yesterday on the radio. So he has no chance. I see Hammond has been giving Johnson and the cretin Raaaab a good shafting today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024