Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? 00:49 - May 23 with 16026 viewsNotLoyal

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:25 - May 26 with 602 viewsFlashberryjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 10:42 - May 25 by Kilkennyjack

No - it means an isolated, backward looking, xenophobic and joyless small island in an increasingly joined up and prosperous modern world. Happy to help.

This is why the old gammons hate modern life, their own best days are long gone. Incredibly selfish behaviour from a generation that never fought in major wars like their parents and grand-parents. Talk about snowflakes.

It dismays me that 3 people actually up arrowed this vile post, well done Chad.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:42 - May 26 with 575 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 14:19 - May 26 by Highjack

Do you believe it is democratic and fair that wales has only 4 MEPs but Malta has 6 when wales has a population around six times bigger than Malta?

Wales would have 6 MEPs if it was independent...
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? (n/t) on 18:44 - May 26 with 569 viewsFlashberryjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:42 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Hello

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:48 - May 26 with 552 viewsHighjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:42 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

If my auntie had bollocks she would be my uncle.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:52 - May 26 with 543 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:48 - May 26 by Highjack

If my auntie had bollocks she would be my uncle.

Ah, so it was a completely nonsensical comparison then? Knowing the rules and why Malta has 6, you were just making a stupid point for the sake of it?

As you were.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:59 - May 26 with 529 viewsUxbridge

Plaid were arguing it would be around 12, which does tie in with Lithuania's representation levels which is pretty comparable population wise. Either way, far more representation and likely to be far more involved than the shower we're likely to send tonight.

Am slightly more optimistic given the reports of higher turnout in remain areas and down in leave areas. Can but hope the polls are overstating the Brexit vote. Going to be an interesting evening...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:00 - May 26 with 523 viewsJackarmy777

If the opinion polls are correct, then a political party that didn’t exist two months ago, will gain more votes than any other party.......fooking marvellous 😎
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:07 - May 26 with 503 viewsFlashberryjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:59 - May 26 by Uxbridge

Plaid were arguing it would be around 12, which does tie in with Lithuania's representation levels which is pretty comparable population wise. Either way, far more representation and likely to be far more involved than the shower we're likely to send tonight.

Am slightly more optimistic given the reports of higher turnout in remain areas and down in leave areas. Can but hope the polls are overstating the Brexit vote. Going to be an interesting evening...

Tonights results will be very interesting indeed, but sadly it won't make the slightest difference to those that know better.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:07 - May 26 with 503 viewsJackarmy777

Why do you care about the turnout and results ? The remoaner snowflakes, still haven’t accepted the referendum result.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:08 - May 26 with 500 viewslondonlisa2001

I know 6 is the minimum. It could be more. That depends on the agreements on joining and the total number is regularly reviewed. 8 was more making the point that highjack’s point was utterly nonsensical.

It will be interesting tonight.

The results in the countries that have had exit polls seem to suggest a fall in nationalist right wing parties and a particular rise in the Greens. Germany has had a large Green increase it seems, as has Ireland.

I’m expecting a ‘win’ for the Brexit party by some distance but for a relatively even split between Brexit and remain ( ignoring Tories and Labour, because, you know, what the hell). But if our polling is wrong, due to turnout, that could be different.

To be honest, I’m not sure any of this really matters anyway any longer. I can’t see how any of this ends without another referendum any more. Whoever the Tory leader is and whatever they say.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:09 - May 26 with 496 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:07 - May 26 by Flashberryjack

Tonights results will be very interesting indeed, but sadly it won't make the slightest difference to those that know better.

It will put pressure on the cons to go for a Brexit supporting new leader.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:10 - May 26 with 494 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:00 - May 26 by Jackarmy777

If the opinion polls are correct, then a political party that didn’t exist two months ago, will gain more votes than any other party.......fooking marvellous 😎

They’ve existed for years you plum, just changed their name.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:11 - May 26 with 489 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:09 - May 26 by Jackarmy777

It will put pressure on the cons to go for a Brexit supporting new leader.

Explain the process whereby that has any impact.

The actual process.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:18 - May 26 with 475 viewsmonmouth

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:11 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

The actual process.

I’ll explain Lisa. We haven’t been shouting loud enough at those Johnny foreigners. If someone just speaks slowly and loudly about how ‘England’ won two world wars and one World Cup, those lily livered greasy continentals will just cave to our superiority. Britannia rules the waves. We showed Argentina, now we’ll sort out Brussels. BO-RIS, BO-RIS.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:28 - May 26 with 459 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:18 - May 26 by monmouth

I’ll explain Lisa. We haven’t been shouting loud enough at those Johnny foreigners. If someone just speaks slowly and loudly about how ‘England’ won two world wars and one World Cup, those lily livered greasy continentals will just cave to our superiority. Britannia rules the waves. We showed Argentina, now we’ll sort out Brussels. BO-RIS, BO-RIS.

Well the British have always punched above their weight for a relatively small nation. 👍👊
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:30 - May 26 with 458 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:11 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

The actual process.

I won’t be explaining anything to someone like you. 👍
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:31 - May 26 with 455 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:10 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

They’ve existed for years you plum, just changed their name.

Someone is a bit touchy tonight....😂
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:40 - May 26 with 436 viewsHighjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 18:52 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Ah, so it was a completely nonsensical comparison then? Knowing the rules and why Malta has 6, you were just making a stupid point for the sake of it?

As you were.

What is nonsensical is bringing in what would happen in an alternate reality. I understand not a lot of shits are given about wales in the London bubble, I don’t think the FT cover it much but the fact is we aren’t independent.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:40 - May 26 with 436 viewssg1912

‘MEP’ and ‘independent’..

That’s a bit of a contradiction.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:42 - May 26 with 429 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:30 - May 26 by Jackarmy777

I won’t be explaining anything to someone like you. 👍

How convenient given you haven’t a clue.

That’s the issue isn’t it. No clue. Just shouting. Being rude. Shouting some more.

Mon’s post was accurate. You really are just a shouty little toddler stamping his little toddler feet because you can’t get your little toddler way.

Bless.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:43 - May 26 with 426 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:40 - May 26 by sg1912

Exactly. You aren’t independent if you are part of the Frankenstein project.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:45 - May 26 with 422 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:40 - May 26 by Highjack

What is nonsensical is bringing in what would happen in an alternate reality. I understand not a lot of shits are given about wales in the London bubble, I don’t think the FT cover it much but the fact is we aren’t independent.

In which case why bring it up? It’s a nonsense comparing a region of the UK (in your terms) with a country.

Oh, that’s right. To be ‘clever’. As you’re trying to be now.

How tedious.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:46 - May 26 with 419 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:42 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

How convenient given you haven’t a clue.

That’s the issue isn’t it. No clue. Just shouting. Being rude. Shouting some more.

Mon’s post was accurate. You really are just a shouty little toddler stamping his little toddler feet because you can’t get your little toddler way.

Bless.

Ah yes and it was you that was rude. Typical fooking remoaning tw@t.
Go and buy a milkshake ffs...😂
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:47 - May 26 with 415 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:40 - May 26 by sg1912

Not really. No.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:48 - May 26 with 413 viewsJackarmy777

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 19:47 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Not really. No.

You only person you are trying to fool is yourself.....😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024