Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? 00:49 - May 23 with 16028 viewsNotLoyal

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:30 - May 26 with 793 viewsLohengrin

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:25 - May 26 by exiledclaseboy

Well obviously.

I honestly couldn’t tell you if anybody else deals the card trick the same way?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:34 - May 26 with 778 viewsHighjack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:22 - May 26 by swan65split

Early results , Corbyn may be re thinking his needing an election request.

Shows how out of touch all the T(((ssers are.

Lib Dem’s have just won Islington

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:37 - May 26 with 770 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:30 - May 26 by Lohengrin

I honestly couldn’t tell you if anybody else deals the card trick the same way?

There are a few but most established democracies use some kind of proportional system.

Poll: Tory leader

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:41 - May 26 with 758 viewsLohengrin

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:37 - May 26 by exiledclaseboy

There are a few but most established democracies use some kind of proportional system.

Democracy. Freedom. Liberty.

It’s all utter nonsense. Dead ash as catchphrase.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:54 - May 26 with 714 viewsWingstandwood

Looks like long suffering working class Wales has yet again used this election as (like referendum) another anti-establishment/mainstream party protest vote.

I predicted it and no doubt many did others also. It's not rocket science, not Einstein I.Q stuff, its bleeding bloody obvious stuff to know what people on the street think.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-wales-48397641

Argus!

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:55 - May 26 with 712 viewsPegojack

Well, I'm quite encouraged so far. All the arseh*les who voted UKIP last time have switched allegance to the Nazi, sorry, Brexit Party, and have been joined by a swathe of ex Tory and Labour voters, but the Remain voters are in the majority when their votes are aggregated together.
So superficially a great night for Obersturmfurher Farage, but if a People's Vote occurs, and its looking more and more likely, there's a very good chance the referendum vote will be overturned.
Well done the young people of Britain.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:56 - May 26 with 709 viewsJango

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:55 - May 26 by Pegojack

Well, I'm quite encouraged so far. All the arseh*les who voted UKIP last time have switched allegance to the Nazi, sorry, Brexit Party, and have been joined by a swathe of ex Tory and Labour voters, but the Remain voters are in the majority when their votes are aggregated together.
So superficially a great night for Obersturmfurher Farage, but if a People's Vote occurs, and its looking more and more likely, there's a very good chance the referendum vote will be overturned.

Shut up you melt
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:58 - May 26 with 700 viewsPegojack

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:56 - May 26 by Jango

Shut up you melt

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Or is the maths too difficult for you?
[Post edited 26 May 2019 23:00]
Login to get fewer ads

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:06 - May 26 with 667 viewsAguycalledJack

Will we have the best of 3 then?
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:15 - May 26 with 627 viewssg1912

So you do not accept referendums and you do not accept elections as the will of the people?

It seems like you’re the only one with facist tendencies here.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:17 - May 26 with 623 viewsLohengrin

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:58 - May 26 by Pegojack

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Or is the maths too difficult for you?
[Post edited 26 May 2019 23:00]

Are you watching the same thing as me, mate? The election special on BBC1?

The usual collection of whored talking heads that know nothing and care even less about the people I work with or live amongst. What legitimacy do they or any of this charade have with a participation rate of 30 something percent?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:27 - May 26 with 589 viewsZaxx

Until there is proportional representation for GEs then this country will be ruled by the populist parties. Sadly, they have continuously ruled on false promises for decades because they know that they cannot be challenged by the democratic vote of the population.
Many on here seem to support this and thus support continuous puppet leaders ruled by rich/funded leaders with agendas which will only ever be for their own benefit and that of their cronies.
Choice?
What choice?
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:39 - May 26 with 554 viewsDarran

You can guarantee some prick will mention the low turnout tomorrow too as if it matters.
Some far left ćunt probably.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:45 - May 26 with 521 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:39 - May 26 by Darran

You can guarantee some prick will mention the low turnout tomorrow too as if it matters.

Lohengrin has already mentioned it mun.

Bloody commie :-)
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:45 - May 26 with 520 viewsLohengrin

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:39 - May 26 by Darran

Don’t you think seven, or thereabouts, out of ten voters abstaining tells a story of its own?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:46 - May 26 with 509 viewsDarran

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:45 - May 26 by Lohengrin

Don’t you think seven, or thereabouts, out of ten voters abstaining tells a story of its own?

Absolutely I do.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:48 - May 26 with 506 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 22:34 - May 26 by Highjack

Lib Dem’s have just won Islington

LibDems have won London which is astonishing.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:48 - May 26 with 502 viewsZaxx

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:45 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Lohengrin has already mentioned it mun.

Bloody commie :-)

Europe is leaning to the right so much it hurts.
Maybe he can help to counterbalance a little at least?
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:52 - May 26 with 485 viewsLohengrin

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:48 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

LibDems have won London which is astonishing.

First time since 1918?

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:52 - May 26 with 481 viewsDarran

Brexit win Swansea and Neath/Port Talbot. lol

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:54 - May 26 with 475 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:45 - May 26 by Lohengrin

Do you recall me saying that people wouldn’t bother to stir themselves again despite all the gnashing of teeth?

The two main parties are dying over this.

From what we are seeing, I can only imagine we’ll see the Tories move to a no deal position (or a brexit at all costs position) and Labour move firmly to support a second referendum.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:56 - May 26 with 463 viewsDarran

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:54 - May 26 by londonlisa2001

Do you recall me saying that people wouldn’t bother to stir themselves again despite all the gnashing of teeth?

The two main parties are dying over this.

From what we are seeing, I can only imagine we’ll see the Tories move to a no deal position (or a brexit at all costs position) and Labour move firmly to support a second referendum.

and Corbyn moves to the Outer Hebrides.

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:01 - May 27 with 448 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:52 - May 26 by Darran

Brexit win Swansea and Neath/Port Talbot. lol

Swansea results shows:

Brexit plus UKIP at 34.1%

Plaid, LibDems, Green plus Change UK - 40.51%

I’m not certain leave is the preferred choice in Swansea any longer? Haven’t seen Neath?
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:02 - May 27 with 439 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:56 - May 26 by Darran

and Corbyn moves to the Outer Hebrides.

Hopefully Darran. As you know I’m not a fan.
It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 00:04 - May 27 with 434 viewslondonlisa2001

It's European election day, whose ya voting for ? on 23:52 - May 26 by Lohengrin

First time since 1918?

Not sure when it last happened.

I’m very, very pleased as you can imagine. I didn’t think it would happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024