Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 07:48 - May 28 with 12952 viewsmarchamjack

Announced by James Corden today .

And I don’t give a fck what any of you say...TV highlight of Xmas ahead right here. The End.

😀

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 10:29 - Dec 27 with 1429 viewsKGriz16

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 21:52 - Dec 26 by Darran

My son and I were in the VIP lounge at the CL Final in Cardiff between Juventus and Real Madrid a couple of years ago and Corden was in there and he’s one the most two faced ćunts I’ve ever experience. He’s got two faces,one for the celebs and one for the plebs.
We didn’t bother with him but at half-time my son said I’m going to ask him for a photo. We went over to him and I said to him politely “would you have a photo please James?”
He replied “no I’m going to the toilet.”
I had no problem with that at all,we carried on chatting to people and Corden came back to the lounge with 10 minutes to go.
I wasn’t going to ask him again but he came and stood near us talking to some bloke and the bloke left and he was on his own so I said “hey James any chance of that photo with my son now?”
He replied “no I’m going to find a seat.”
I replied “oh do me a favour you prick fuçk off is it?”
With that he said “oh go on then I’ll have a very quick photo.”
My son stood next to him and I took the photo.
He was fuçking tamping,look at his face the miserable twát was fuçking tamping.
Right twát.

He doesn't owe you anything mind.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 10:59 - Dec 27 with 1380 viewsDarran

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 10:29 - Dec 27 by KGriz16

He doesn't owe you anything mind.

Why do you keep following me around making sarcy comments Kyle?
You miserable moaning ćunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 11:07 - Dec 27 with 1363 viewsItchySphincter

My missus was up and down the stairs to the sugared up little morons that I own whilst it was on so I sat there and promptly fell asleep. She watched on I player yesterday when I was out working and she informs me that it was quite good.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 11:17 - Dec 27 with 1347 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 11:07 - Dec 27 by ItchySphincter

My missus was up and down the stairs to the sugared up little morons that I own whilst it was on so I sat there and promptly fell asleep. She watched on I player yesterday when I was out working and she informs me that it was quite good.

“...sugared up little morons I own.”

Poll: Tory leader

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 11:21 - Dec 27 with 1338 viewsHighjack

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 11:07 - Dec 27 by ItchySphincter

They need to cut back on the sugar, you might need a kidney one day.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 11:29 - Dec 27 with 1324 viewsdickythorpe

The thing is it's Xmas evening entertainment when everyone is just craving peace and quiet after all the rushing around.
Any chance of a little escapism with maybe the odd chuckle helps lighten the mood.

If it had been done in July when the days are brighter and longer I doubt I'd have watched it.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:18 - Dec 27 with 1288 viewsHighjack

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 21:52 - Dec 26 by Darran

My son and I were in the VIP lounge at the CL Final in Cardiff between Juventus and Real Madrid a couple of years ago and Corden was in there and he’s one the most two faced ćunts I’ve ever experience. He’s got two faces,one for the celebs and one for the plebs.
We didn’t bother with him but at half-time my son said I’m going to ask him for a photo. We went over to him and I said to him politely “would you have a photo please James?”
He replied “no I’m going to the toilet.”
I had no problem with that at all,we carried on chatting to people and Corden came back to the lounge with 10 minutes to go.
I wasn’t going to ask him again but he came and stood near us talking to some bloke and the bloke left and he was on his own so I said “hey James any chance of that photo with my son now?”
He replied “no I’m going to find a seat.”
I replied “oh do me a favour you prick fuçk off is it?”
With that he said “oh go on then I’ll have a very quick photo.”
My son stood next to him and I took the photo.
He was fuçking tamping,look at his face the miserable twát was fuçking tamping.
Right twát.

There’s lots of similar stories flying about. Doesn’t seem like anybody has anything good to say about the guy. Treats his staff like crap.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 14:19 - Dec 27 with 1235 viewsunion_jack

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 23:20 - Dec 26 by Pegojack

I've waited a few days before throwing in my twopennerth because, TRUTH BE TOLD, I'm not sure what I made of it.
Mostly I found it all a bit strained, like they had to get as many familiar references in as possible - the fishing trip, Nessa saying "Ow" several times to Neil in the arcade, the M4 and Severn Bridge toll conversation, a Bryn and Nessa duet in public, etc, etc, etc.
It was like seeing an old friend you haven't seen for quite a while and looking forward to the reunion, and then remembering you don't like him very much.
Not many laugh out loud moments, the only one I could think of was Nessa's tattooing effort at Che Guevara. The spliff scene was a bit naff, in fact, let's be honest, it was all a bit naff.
Sorry, but I think they should leave it there. You should never go back.
The re-run of the 2015 'Detectorists' Christmas show was twice as funny and beautifully acted by Toby Jones and Mackenzie Crook.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 23:21]

Pretty good summing up I think.

I wanted to like it, I really did but now having thought about it there was nothing funny in there at all. There was no plot or story line and they were forcing the catchphrases such as ‘lush’ or ‘what;s occurin’’ which after 10 years just don’t have the same appeal.

Leave it there now. It’s one of those programmes that just can’t be revived.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 14:41 - Dec 27 with 1211 viewsjack247

I thought it was alright to be honest. You’re not going to get much of a storyline in a one off Christmas special. The episodes are about that, this was about light entertainment with a few laughs, plenty of nods back to old stories and finishing in a position where they could finish it for good or easily pick up where they left off.

It had so much hype it was always going to underwhelm some people
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 15:03 - Dec 27 with 1178 viewsItchySphincter

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 11:21 - Dec 27 by Highjack

They need to cut back on the sugar, you might need a kidney one day.

Now that’s actually quite funny.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 16:12 - Dec 27 with 1131 viewsGowerjack

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 14:41 - Dec 27 by jack247

I thought it was alright to be honest. You’re not going to get much of a storyline in a one off Christmas special. The episodes are about that, this was about light entertainment with a few laughs, plenty of nods back to old stories and finishing in a position where they could finish it for good or easily pick up where they left off.

It had so much hype it was always going to underwhelm some people

Yep.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024