Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plastic Scousers in Swansea 01:12 - Jun 2 with 8034 viewswestside

Why don't you just feck off to scouseland.

That's if you even know whrer Liverpool is .

Jackarmy
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 19:53 - Jun 2 with 1847 viewsSwanjaxs

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 19:28 - Jun 2 by Slugster664

Makes me laugh you lot going on about plastics because someone who used to frequent the LS was seen wearing a Liverpool kit, or some ub around these parts was throwing a celebratory party for them winning the CL 🤣

Liverpool have always been my second team, my fùcking choice...get a grip girls, it's only a game ffs

The sanctimonious brigade will be along soon to roundly condemned you for having a second team! This is planet Swans yaknow, you'll be accused of being a closet bluebird from Aberdare too...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:00 - Jun 2 with 1827 viewsplasjack

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 19:53 - Jun 2 by Swanjaxs

The sanctimonious brigade will be along soon to roundly condemned you for having a second team! This is planet Swans yaknow, you'll be accused of being a closet bluebird from Aberdare too...

More intelligence on planet mars, its only a game, better support another team as long as your first team is Swansea.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:14 - Jun 2 with 1775 viewsSwanjaxs

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:00 - Jun 2 by plasjack

More intelligence on planet mars, its only a game, better support another team as long as your first team is Swansea.

^This^ 🙏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:16 - Jun 2 with 1771 viewsScotia

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:00 - Jun 2 by plasjack

Don't think anyone has said they have a problem with anyone having a second team. I don't at all.

I just don't get people with absolutely no attachment to an area supporting a team from there over one from their home town.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:21 - Jun 2 with 1743 viewsWarwickHunt

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 19:28 - Jun 2 by Slugster664

Makes me laugh you lot going on about plastics because someone who used to frequent the LS was seen wearing a Liverpool kit, or some ub around these parts was throwing a celebratory party for them winning the CL 🤣

Liverpool have always been my second team, my fùcking choice...get a grip girls, it's only a game ffs

Second team is fine - we all had them growing up when we were in the old D3&4. Second team being the operative words .

Swansea born and bred supporting Man U or Liverpool exclusively with no tangible links to the area is fûcking pathetic.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:22 - Jun 2 with 1737 viewsDarran

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:21 - Jun 2 by WarwickHunt

Second team is fine - we all had them growing up when we were in the old D3&4. Second team being the operative words .

Swansea born and bred supporting Man U or Liverpool exclusively with no tangible links to the area is fûcking pathetic.

Good post Philip.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:23 - Jun 2 with 1734 viewsFireboy2

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 18:42 - Jun 2 by Al_Bundy

What does anybody not get?

Glory hunters surfacing revelling in success of Liverpool

Same all over the UK no doubt ! Unfortunately we've lost a generation of fans to these plastics who frequented the Liberty in our prem days.

They were never our fans Al, they have always been glory hunting tw@ts.

As soon we were relegated i bet they never came back.

Fvck em i say.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:27 - Jun 2 with 1722 viewsFireboy2

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 19:43 - Jun 2 by Landore_Jack

Why does Liverpol have a big following from Swansea and South Wales in general? Is it because both areas are working class?

Something to do with winning championships and european cups in the 70s i think.

I remember that anyway.

And fwiw, i think its the same everywhere not only in south wales.
Login to get fewer ads

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:38 - Jun 2 with 1665 viewssainthelens

I can't stand em, but wonder if the generation from the Tosh era when he brought a good few from Anfield has made some have a soft spot.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:51 - Jun 2 with 1619 viewsBadlands

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:38 - Jun 2 by sainthelens

I can't stand em, but wonder if the generation from the Tosh era when he brought a good few from Anfield has made some have a soft spot.

Even before that there was a fair bit of love between the town and city. Loads of Liverpudlains moved to Swansea and stayed.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:54 - Jun 2 with 1598 viewsbuilthjack

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:38 - Jun 2 by sainthelens

What about those Man Utd and Chelsea plastics then?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 21:16 - Jun 2 with 1560 viewssainthelens

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:54 - Jun 2 by builthjack

What about those Man Utd and Chelsea plastics then?

Fck em.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 21:21 - Jun 2 with 1548 viewsGaryjack

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 21:16 - Jun 2 by sainthelens

Fck em.

When Man City won the Premier league in our first season there, many of them thought it was their greatest triumph since they were Chelsea fans!
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 23:18 - Jun 2 with 1414 viewsbuilthjack

Round them up and put them in the stocks.
Don't forget to burn the shirts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 00:29 - Jun 3 with 1360 viewsJack123

It does make you think though, I live in Swansea and have a mate (Liverpool) supporter who lives In swansea as well. speaks about Swansea, as if he wishes them the worst, and another one, was speaking to someone the other day, a chap in his 60's he said shame the swans got relegated, that's an easy 6 points for US!! Spurs supporter from less than 5 miles from the Liberty. Baffles me.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2019 0:35]

libera nos a malo

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 06:41 - Jun 3 with 1304 viewsFireboy2

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 00:29 - Jun 3 by Jack123

It does make you think though, I live in Swansea and have a mate (Liverpool) supporter who lives In swansea as well. speaks about Swansea, as if he wishes them the worst, and another one, was speaking to someone the other day, a chap in his 60's he said shame the swans got relegated, that's an easy 6 points for US!! Spurs supporter from less than 5 miles from the Liberty. Baffles me.

You should have punched him in the FVCKING HEAD
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 06:48 - Jun 3 with 1299 viewssainthelens

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 00:29 - Jun 3 by Jack123

You really need to shag their mrs" without em knowing.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 07:51 - Jun 3 with 1248 viewsFireboy2

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 06:48 - Jun 3 by sainthelens

You really need to shag their mrs" without em knowing.

That as well saint
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 09:45 - Jun 3 with 1157 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 02:04 - Jun 2 by Ebo

I saw a man who must have been at least 40, walking down my street last night wearing a full kit. FFS

Thick as feck these idiots, watching a glory hunting team miles away is not supporting a team, it's watching something on the telly you daft pricks.

The ones that go from Swansea are even worse the glory hunting pricks.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2019 9:50]
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 09:47 - Jun 3 with 1157 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 19:43 - Jun 2 by Landore_Jack

Why does Liverpol have a big following from Swansea and South Wales in general? Is it because both areas are working class?

Because they were successful years ago and they are glory hunting pricks!
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 09:48 - Jun 3 with 1156 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 20:16 - Jun 2 by Scotia

Don't think anyone has said they have a problem with anyone having a second team. I don't at all.

I just don't get people with absolutely no attachment to an area supporting a team from there over one from their home town.

There is that's stupid aswell, one team that's it!
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 12:27 - Jun 3 with 1047 viewsblaenaugwentjack

I went to Cardiff on Saturday afternoon/evening on one of my many rare trips down there, Place was full of plastic Liverpool and Spurs fans, It really did my head in, I just do not get it. One group singing some song, we are from Liverpool????? No your not are you? You are from South Wales ffs. It reminds me of the six nations where loads who now go! to this annual event never watch a rugby game all year round. Just bizarre. I,ve lost a lot of faith with this club since the yanks have taken over, but I would,nt go and watch a team hundreds of miles away, I,ve been watching my local side play in the Gwent County League. Needless to say I left Cardiff by 7.30 pm, I did,nt watch the game and I have,nt even seen the goals.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 12:45 - Jun 3 with 1026 viewsFireboy2

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 12:27 - Jun 3 by blaenaugwentjack

I went to Cardiff on Saturday afternoon/evening on one of my many rare trips down there, Place was full of plastic Liverpool and Spurs fans, It really did my head in, I just do not get it. One group singing some song, we are from Liverpool????? No your not are you? You are from South Wales ffs. It reminds me of the six nations where loads who now go! to this annual event never watch a rugby game all year round. Just bizarre. I,ve lost a lot of faith with this club since the yanks have taken over, but I would,nt go and watch a team hundreds of miles away, I,ve been watching my local side play in the Gwent County League. Needless to say I left Cardiff by 7.30 pm, I did,nt watch the game and I have,nt even seen the goals.

Wise choice blaenau.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 13:23 - Jun 3 with 974 viewsdickythorpe

Bkokes who never talk about football were wearing Liverpool shirts down here yesterday.
One of them in his 40's had no clue who Criag Johnston was.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 13:44 - Jun 3 with 943 viewsCountyJim

No where worse than Newport for plastics we even had a liverpool shop ffs

I feckin hate them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024