Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plastic Scousers in Swansea 01:12 - Jun 2 with 7801 viewswestside

Why don't you just feck off to scouseland.

That's if you even know whrer Liverpool is .

Jackarmy
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 02:04 - Jun 2 with 4952 viewsEbo

I saw a man who must have been at least 40, walking down my street last night wearing a full kit. FFS

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 07:44 - Jun 2 with 4814 viewsScotia

What winds me up is referring to themselves as scousers. Isn't a scouser someone who is actually from Liverpool whether they support Liverpool, Everton or anyone else?

Most of them are just plastic telly clappers.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 09:21 - Jun 2 with 4655 viewsbuilthjack

Most have never seen them play .Laughable really.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 09:25 - Jun 2 with 4640 viewsphact0rri

saw a guy pull up to the red light in full liverpool kit today, in downtown LA. People can support whomever they like but the mix between the ill fitting top and the smug expression made me laugh. I mean don't they have a 'lets keep it in the closet for when I loose this belly' section in the closet?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 09:26 - Jun 2 with 4634 viewsexiledclaseboy

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 02:04 - Jun 2 by Ebo

I saw a man who must have been at least 40, walking down my street last night wearing a full kit. FFS

We should have “Didn’t happen of the year” awards on here. The one on Twitter is hilarious.

Poll: Tory leader

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 10:39 - Jun 2 with 4475 viewsDarran

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 09:26 - Jun 2 by exiledclaseboy

We should have “Didn’t happen of the year” awards on here. The one on Twitter is hilarious.

It’s Ebo that said it on Twitter mun. 😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 11:11 - Jun 2 with 4371 viewsjack_lord

Someone in Clydach had a massive Livepool flag draped across the front of their house. It made me smirk.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 11:14 - Jun 2 with 4361 viewsunion_jack

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 11:11 - Jun 2 by jack_lord

Someone in Clydach had a massive Livepool flag draped across the front of their house. It made me smirk.

Upper Killay too apparently. Whole house decked out🙄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 11:28 - Jun 2 with 4327 viewsexiledclaseboy

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 10:39 - Jun 2 by Darran

It’s Ebo that said it on Twitter mun. 😂

I didn’t see it on Twitter. Tw@t

Poll: Tory leader

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 11:36 - Jun 2 with 4295 viewsDarran

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 11:28 - Jun 2 by exiledclaseboy

I didn’t see it on Twitter. Tw@t

Fućk off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 12:10 - Jun 2 with 4235 viewsairedale

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 02:04 - Jun 2 by Ebo

Hope he wasn’t wearing brown shoes.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 12:52 - Jun 2 with 4130 viewsBadlands

A few grown ups (at least 6) in Liverpool tops this morning in TESCO Pontardawe.
Two who used to (PL days) sit a couple of rows away from me in East.
One of those had his kid with him (10 ish year old used to be a regular at the Liberty) top to toe in red.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 13:01 - Jun 2 with 4110 viewsEbo

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 09:26 - Jun 2 by exiledclaseboy

It happened alright. The person concerned is well known for being a bit of tvvat around these parts.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 13:18 - Jun 2 with 4078 viewsBadlands

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 13:01 - Jun 2 by Ebo

It happened alright. The person concerned is well known for being a bit of tvvat around these parts.

Loads of 'Swans fans' have Liverpool as their 'big team'.
Ones near us in the East would routinely miss Swans games to watch Liverpool I they were playing an 'important' game live on TV.'

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 15:58 - Jun 2 with 3824 viewsKingstonJack

Same worldwide, watched it in a bar in New York, 300 plastic Liverpool fans in assorted crap kits, 10 genuine Spurs fans. Me and my mate joined the Spurs fans.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 16:20 - Jun 2 with 3760 viewsWingstandwood

Maybe the true die-hard supporter of his/her local team is psychologically wired in a completely different way to 'plastic-supporter' types?

Many who support their local team could not even develop a micro-miciscule emotional attachment with a team hundreds of miles away, that has no childhood upbringing links, zero family ties, or zero reason for sentimentality... It would be like singing the national anthem of a different country and having goosebumps and hairs sticking up on the back of the neck.

I truly believe some are more susceptible to being a plastic supporter in the same way some people are more susceptible to being hypnotised. I just cannot have, and never will have any emotion for Liverpool F.C.

Argus!

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 16:45 - Jun 2 with 3693 viewsFireboy2

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 16:20 - Jun 2 by Wingstandwood

Maybe the true die-hard supporter of his/her local team is psychologically wired in a completely different way to 'plastic-supporter' types?

Many who support their local team could not even develop a micro-miciscule emotional attachment with a team hundreds of miles away, that has no childhood upbringing links, zero family ties, or zero reason for sentimentality... It would be like singing the national anthem of a different country and having goosebumps and hairs sticking up on the back of the neck.

I truly believe some are more susceptible to being a plastic supporter in the same way some people are more susceptible to being hypnotised. I just cannot have, and never will have any emotion for Liverpool F.C.

What a great post.

A die hard supporter is definitely wired up differently to a person who basically hasnt true loyal traits, these people just like to be associated with something popular/successful, thats why they are nicknamed glory hunters.

Id chat all day to a person who supports a local division 1 team anyday of the week.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 17:18 - Jun 2 with 3611 viewsGaryjack

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 16:45 - Jun 2 by Fireboy2

What a great post.

A die hard supporter is definitely wired up differently to a person who basically hasnt true loyal traits, these people just like to be associated with something popular/successful, thats why they are nicknamed glory hunters.

Id chat all day to a person who supports a local division 1 team anyday of the week.

I've always admired Liverpool the football club. What they have achieved is everything that is great about the British game, and i wanted them to win last night. But i have no emotional attachment other than my wife is Anfield born and bred, she also likes to see the Swans doing well so only naturally i return the favour. But going off topic a bit, this weekend got me thinking about something else connected to Liverpool. I honestly thought these 2 guys had been knighted!

O.B.E For services to football

O.B.E For services to football

[Post edited 2 Jun 2019 17:19]
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 18:35 - Jun 2 with 3486 viewsScotia

I heard earlier that a pub in walking distance of the liberty had a party to celebrate Liverpool winning, went on after hours with free bubbly.

They didn't do that 8 years ago. Sorry I just don't get it.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 18:36 - Jun 2 with 3483 viewsbuilthjack

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 18:35 - Jun 2 by Scotia

I heard earlier that a pub in walking distance of the liberty had a party to celebrate Liverpool winning, went on after hours with free bubbly.

What pub?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 18:42 - Jun 2 with 3475 viewsAl_Bundy

What does anybody not get?

Glory hunters surfacing revelling in success of Liverpool

Same all over the UK no doubt ! Unfortunately we've lost a generation of fans to these plastics who frequented the Liberty in our prem days.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 18:47 - Jun 2 with 3453 viewsGaryjack

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 18:35 - Jun 2 by Scotia

I truly find that hard to believe.
Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 19:28 - Jun 2 with 3385 viewsSlugster664

Makes me laugh you lot going on about plastics because someone who used to frequent the LS was seen wearing a Liverpool kit, or some ub around these parts was throwing a celebratory party for them winning the CL 🤣

Liverpool have always been my second team, my fùcking choice...get a grip girls, it's only a game ffs

STID

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 19:30 - Jun 2 with 3376 viewsDr_Winston

Mate of mine was born and spent his early years in Liverpool (The accent still comes back strongly when he's pissed) and his house was decked out in pro-Scouser stuff yesterday.

Yes, there's shitloads of plastics about but some are genuine.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Plastic Scousers in Swansea on 19:43 - Jun 2 with 3339 viewsLandore_Jack

Why does Liverpol have a big following from Swansea and South Wales in general? Is it because both areas are working class?

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024