Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Derby next season... 15:14 - Jun 3 with 5142 viewsCCFCTOM

How do you lot reckon you'll do up against Warnock's style next season?
The Derby next season... on 19:15 - Jun 3 with 1350 viewsJack11

The Derby next season... on 19:06 - Jun 3 by CCFCTOM

Personally I’d be terrified if I were you lot. I remember when we had Solsjkaer against you lot for the second game in the Prem that season and I knew it was going to be a terrible day for us. I can seeing us doing the first double this season with you lot struggling to keep your heads above the water. Glad to have the derby back though lads 👍

Personally I think you’re sad for spending your free time on a Swans forum. Terrified!? The only time we’ll be terrified of you lot is if you’re arranging the travel and offer to fly our squad over in a washing machine with wings. Crawl back to your hole. Rat kebabs for tea and an early night with your sister.
The Derby next season... on 19:15 - Jun 3 with 1346 viewsdobjack2

Personally I’d be terrified if I were you lot. I remember when we had Solsjkaer against you lot for the second game in the Prem that season and I knew it was going to be a terrible day for us. I can seeing us doing the first double this season with you lot struggling to keep your heads above the water. Glad to have the derby back though lads 👍

Terrified - yawn

No point in anyone bumping their gums until the end of the transfer window.
The Derby next season... on 19:20 - Jun 3 with 1327 viewsmonmouth

We are going to f*cking bury you.

Happy to help.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Derby next season... on 22:00 - Jun 3 with 1218 viewsTNT

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Derby next season... on 22:02 - Jun 3 with 1214 viewsCooperman

The Derby next season... on 18:54 - Jun 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Their F.A Cup is superior to our League Cup.

As I said we are a club with a proud Premier League record and a major cup win.

With the exception of the faceless oddballs who post on here I am yet to come across many Cardiff fans who use a cup win from 1927 as a means of dissing our recent history.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Derby next season... on 22:08 - Jun 3 with 1207 viewsNotLoyal

The Derby next season... on 16:29 - Jun 3 by pencoedjack

This ^

Probably the same way we dealt with anti-football Stoke & Boro

This season's side would have murdered them, just look at the Man City game.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Derby next season... on 22:11 - Jun 3 with 1205 viewsTNT

...and man u are an embarrassing mess.

The Derby next season... on 22:12 - Jun 3 with 1202 viewsTNT

...and u man are an embarrassing mess.

Login to get fewer ads

The Derby next season... on 09:53 - Jun 4 with 1118 viewsCCFCTOM

The Derby next season... on 22:02 - Jun 3 by Cooperman

As I said we are a club with a proud Premier League record and a major cup win.

With the exception of the faceless oddballs who post on here I am yet to come across many Cardiff fans who use a cup win from 1927 as a means of dissing our recent history.

Hahahahahah, you've got a mickey mouse cup and 7 premier league seasons is that it? We've got 21 top flight seasons, an FA Cup, multiple games in Europe (Including semi finals).
You lot really are muppets when it comes to stuff like this, history didn't start in 1992... W***ers.
The Derby next season... on 09:55 - Jun 4 with 1110 views34dfgdf54

The Derby next season... on 09:53 - Jun 4 by CCFCTOM

Hahahahahah, you've got a mickey mouse cup and 7 premier league seasons is that it? We've got 21 top flight seasons, an FA Cup, multiple games in Europe (Including semi finals).
You lot really are muppets when it comes to stuff like this, history didn't start in 1992... W***ers.

Off you f*ck Thomas
The Derby next season... on 09:56 - Jun 4 with 1107 views34dfgdf54

As above.

Can you f*ck off aswell?
The Derby next season... on 10:10 - Jun 4 with 1088 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It is but there's no one alive who can remember it. There are very few alive who can remember them staying more than one season in the top flight.

They're like Wanderers, Oxford University. Old Etonians, Clapham Wanderers and Old Carthusians. They all won the Cup as well.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Derby next season... on 10:21 - Jun 4 with 1064 viewsCooperman

It's only Mickey Mouse due to the fact that you haven't won it and I can only assume that you were off doing something else back in February 2012 rather than supporting your team at Wembley; a poor show indeed. And as for your Premier League history, are you proud of it? Last point from me - is it 21 top flight seasons or 17?

The Derby next season... on 10:26 - Jun 4 with 1052 viewssainthelens

Yeah yeah, you've said yer piece. We are all so offended it hurts. Now fck off you inbred cvnt cos we have more pressing matters to concern us.
The Derby next season... on 10:46 - Jun 4 with 1033 viewstheloneranger

FFS ...Talking about a fvcking Muppet ...You shouldn't just look at your records and count where it says Div 1 ...

You've included 3 seasons in the Southern League Div 1, and one season in Division 1 before it became the Championship!!

[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 11:59]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Derby next season... on 12:17 - Jun 4 with 954 viewsjackrmee

The Derby next season... on 15:27 - Jun 3 by 34dfgdf54

Not looking forward to those games whatsoever

Same here. Never have. Pure anxiety.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Derby next season... on 12:34 - Jun 4 with 933 viewsCCFCTOM

The Derby next season... on 10:46 - Jun 4 by theloneranger

FFS ...Talking about a fvcking Muppet ...You shouldn't just look at your records and count where it says Div 1 ...

You've included 3 seasons in the Southern League Div 1, and one season in Division 1 before it became the Championship!!

[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 11:59]

Oooh sorry... 20 instead of 21. My mistake, unfortunately for the shitty little town west it's still double what you've ever achieved
The Derby next season... on 12:39 - Jun 4 with 919 viewstheloneranger

The Derby next season... on 12:34 - Jun 4 by CCFCTOM

Oooh sorry... 20 instead of 21. My mistake, unfortunately for the shitty little town west it's still double what you've ever achieved

So you're still counting 3 seasons in the Southern League Division 1 😂

It seems you know fvck all about your club's history

[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 12:40]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Derby next season... on 12:49 - Jun 4 with 908 viewssainthelens

The Derby next season... on 12:39 - Jun 4 by theloneranger

So you're still counting 3 seasons in the Southern League Division 1 😂

It seems you know fvck all about your club's history

[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 12:40]

Time to ignore now, dull little cvnt should be in school. Or more likely hanging round the school gates.
The Derby next season... on 13:51 - Jun 4 with 856 viewsCooperman

LOL.

You're not allowed three goes at getting this right. What a bewt.

The Derby next season... on 14:12 - Jun 4 with 836 viewsdobjack2

I thought your rivals were the wurzels?
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 14:13]
The Derby next season... on 14:19 - Jun 4 with 827 viewsJoshTheJack

The Derby next season... on 13:51 - Jun 4 by Cooperman

LOL.

You're not allowed three goes at getting this right. What a bewt.

You'd think he'd be able to count with those extra fingers.
The Derby next season... on 14:38 - Jun 4 with 805 viewsCCFCTOM

The Derby next season... on 14:19 - Jun 4 by JoshTheJack

Gotta laff at you lot giving it the big one, you'll all be silent come the end of next season.
Well, you'll be silent the whole way through with your 12k crowds, forever in your capitals shadow Oh well, soon to be back where you belong in the old division four.
The Derby next season... on 14:58 - Jun 4 with 776 viewsCooperman

The Derby next season... on 14:19 - Jun 4 by JoshTheJack

He's stuffed once he reaches 13.

The Derby next season... on 15:43 - Jun 4 with 729 viewsChief

The Derby next season... on 14:38 - Jun 4 by CCFCTOM

Gotta laff at you lot giving it the big one, you'll all be silent come the end of next season.
Well, you'll be silent the whole way through with your 12k crowds, forever in your capitals shadow Oh well, soon to be back where you belong in the old division four.

So how many of these top flight seasons and Cup wins have you enjoyed and personally seen in the flesh?

Don't start on the attendances! For the 'capitol' with your large population your teams attendances when you play in the championship are embarrassing. 6k against your local Derby rivals brizzle was it!? Lol

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024