Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? 14:48 - Jun 7 with 4389 viewsSteensig

Given he is now free transfer it has to be discussed.. He definitely has his heart in Swansea, with CCV leaving we need competition in Center defense.. I know MvdH is the new captain, but I dont think that would interfere too much. (Obviously the captaincy is up for grabs with new manager anyway)
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 12:45 - Jun 8 with 986 viewsoldcob

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 10:53 - Jun 8 by swancity

Almost 35 but def worth a one year deal if he’ll accept a massive reduction in salary. He’s an inspirational natural leader and at this level certainly has another year in him. A must if he’s interested...

He played at this level with Stoke. Slow is slow whatever division you play in. Hope he finds somewhere though. Newport County maybe?
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 14:25 - Jun 8 with 925 viewsdobjack2

No way - need to go back to our old way of recruitment i.e. scouting the Ash’s of this world at an early stage.
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 14:35 - Jun 8 with 919 viewssP7qupUf

Williams? Vorm?

Why do we bother with these threads. look what has happened with Bony and Ayew!!
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 20:16 - Jun 10 with 789 viewsblackflyingswan

100% I have back much better than what we have.
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 20:24 - Jun 10 with 771 viewsjasper_T

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 20:16 - Jun 10 by blackflyingswan

100% I have back much better than what we have.

Didn't look it when we played Stoke in April.
Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 20:30 - Jun 10 with 748 viewsSwanseaman

Too old, youngsters are the way forward.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 20:32 - Jun 10 with 741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 20:30 - Jun 10 by Swanseaman

Too old, youngsters are the way forward.

Chico too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 20:37 - Jun 10 with 734 viewsBadlands

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 20:32 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Chico too

Two years younger.
Fitter.
More mobile.
Bring Chico home.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams - Would you take him back? on 21:34 - Jun 10 with 680 viewssherpajacob

We have a dire need for an Ashley Williams type of player.

Whether that player is Ashley Williams is another matter.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024