Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City Centre. 19:27 - Jun 10 with 3444 viewslifelong

Spent the day there today, the amount of rough sleepers and people begging in the area really took me by surprise.
Bristol City Centre. on 13:03 - Jun 11 with 1190 viewsdickythorpe

St.Pauls makes Townhill look like a UNESCO world heritage site!
Bristol City Centre. on 13:51 - Jun 11 with 1156 viewsladyjack

I watched some 'This is England' the other day and thought what a rough place England is, then I watched 'Bang'.
Bristol City Centre. on 15:41 - Jun 11 with 1109 viewsFlashberryjack

Bristol City Centre. on 07:18 - Jun 11 by SwanDownUnder

EVEN THOUGH its 2019?

I think its only going to get worse.

With the UK population is growing every year it's certainly not going to get any better soon, most of the big European cities are very similar or even worst.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bristol City Centre. on 16:12 - Jun 11 with 1091 viewsJack59

We hardly ever saw a pigeon in our garden a few years back. Then my missus started chucking out loads of nuts to encourage some wildlife. Now, every time we open the back door a dozen pigeons land in the garden, and a few squirrels also turn up more often than not.
Bristol City Centre. on 16:30 - Jun 11 with 1078 viewskrunchykarrot

Walking through from Tesco to Debenhams yesterday i saw at least 6-8 sitting opposite each other. Ones on the right begging ones on the left opening a wrap together and it wasn't the food type either. These people need to get a grip i'm forever hearing about the poor homeless, i'm sure i remember a documentary where they re-homed them and they trashed the properties before ending back on the streets.

How much are these type of drug and alcohol addled parasites taking valuable resources away from our NHS and elderly care? I am all for helping people turn their lives around but there must be a limit Methadone alone costs us £800 million a year.
Bristol City Centre. on 17:09 - Jun 11 with 1055 viewscentrestandswan

Bristol City Centre. on 16:30 - Jun 11 by krunchykarrot

Walking through from Tesco to Debenhams yesterday i saw at least 6-8 sitting opposite each other. Ones on the right begging ones on the left opening a wrap together and it wasn't the food type either. These people need to get a grip i'm forever hearing about the poor homeless, i'm sure i remember a documentary where they re-homed them and they trashed the properties before ending back on the streets.

How much are these type of drug and alcohol addled parasites taking valuable resources away from our NHS and elderly care? I am all for helping people turn their lives around but there must be a limit Methadone alone costs us £800 million a year.

"These people need to get a grip" And we need to get a grip on the dealers and pushers who prey on these people and take advantage of their predicament . Not an easy task but something needs to be done to sort out the alcohol and drug problem in the UK.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Bristol City Centre. on 18:01 - Jun 11 with 1025 viewskrunchykarrot

Bristol City Centre. on 17:09 - Jun 11 by centrestandswan

"These people need to get a grip" And we need to get a grip on the dealers and pushers who prey on these people and take advantage of their predicament . Not an easy task but something needs to be done to sort out the alcohol and drug problem in the UK.

Legalise drugs tax it and earn from it will stop deaths from rat poison or whatever the unscrupulous fockers put in it with petty crime dropping as added bonus. As for booze dont know where to start there i really dont know how these people do it dont they get hangovers . I had to give up Stella and start on the black stuff due to the blinding headaches,its not fair FFS.
Bristol City Centre. on 20:22 - Jun 11 with 980 viewsKilkennyjack

Bristol City Centre. on 12:42 - Jun 11 by ladyjack

Upsetting to see, I would rather not go to places where there is such homelessness and poverty.

I’d rather the uk govt feck off pointless Brexit and sort this out.

Imagine if we spent half as much time resolving homelessness.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City Centre. on 20:54 - Jun 11 with 948 viewsdickythorpe

The police are already milking using the "resources have been cut" line for my liking.

Must be a cushy job.
" Car got nicked? We aren't coming here's a crime ref number."
"Shop got robbed? We ain't interested unless it's over two hundred quids worth."
Bristol City Centre. on 22:10 - Jun 11 with 918 viewslifelong

Bristol City Centre. on 20:54 - Jun 11 by dickythorpe

The police are already milking using the "resources have been cut" line for my liking.

Must be a cushy job.
" Car got nicked? We aren't coming here's a crime ref number."
"Shop got robbed? We ain't interested unless it's over two hundred quids worth."

Just take the Gorseinon area as an example of how much resources have been cut.

30 years ago there was an Inspector, 4 Sergeants, 12 Constables, 3 detectives and a handful of civilian staff working from that Station. They covered Gorseinon, Loughor, Penllegaer, Gowerton and Pontarddulais. The Station was manned 24/7 365 days a year.

Now the Station is manned by a few Community Support Officers who have no more power than you or I. It is virtually closed to members of the public and you have to telephone 101 to report a crime.
It’s a sad state of affairs.
Bristol City Centre. on 00:48 - Jun 12 with 853 viewsPozuelosSideys

Legalise all drugs, tax the bollox off booze to the extent fags have been.. and ringfence all tax intake to be used solely for the purpose of education and medical care associated with addiction problems. Lets see what happens.

Throw in harsh sentencing for black market drug and alcohol sellers for good measure too.

The current model has failed horribly. Alcohol issues cost the taxpayers billions alone in NHS spend.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bristol City Centre. on 07:23 - Jun 12 with 817 viewsdickythorpe

The minority spoil it for the majority.

Too many people being born into poverty.
Bristol City Centre. on 11:17 - Jun 13 with 705 viewscontroversial_jack

Bristol City Centre. on 00:48 - Jun 12 by PozuelosSideys

Legalise all drugs, tax the bollox off booze to the extent fags have been.. and ringfence all tax intake to be used solely for the purpose of education and medical care associated with addiction problems. Lets see what happens.

Throw in harsh sentencing for black market drug and alcohol sellers for good measure too.

The current model has failed horribly. Alcohol issues cost the taxpayers billions alone in NHS spend.

If you legalise drugs, it will have to be regulated and controlled, but making Booze expensive will just make the problems worse.
Bristol City Centre. on 12:20 - Jun 13 with 686 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Bristol City Centre. on 07:23 - Jun 12 by dickythorpe

The minority spoil it for the majority.

Too many people being born into poverty.

Corbyn will sort that out, poverty for all not just the poor!
Bristol City Centre. on 12:47 - Jun 13 with 675 viewsProfessor

Bristol City Centre. on 21:36 - Jun 10 by builthjack

Are those houses, hundreds of them, still empty there?They all have Welsh street names.

Some. Others are in use.

There is no housing shortage in Liverpool, just affordability. Around 2012 there were very few homeless people on the street (just a hardcore of 'classic' winos) in Liverpool. There are an awful lot more now and generally younger. Saddest for me were a young couple reading library books in a doorway.
Bristol City Centre. on 13:34 - Jun 13 with 655 viewscontroversial_jack

There a re many in Neath out on the streets, but most of those are druggies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024