Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a lovely city. 08:40 - Jun 20 with 7486 viewsJango

What a lovely city. on 00:54 - Jun 21 with 2342 viewsHighjack

What a lovely city. on 00:22 - Jun 21 by Ebo

This is what happens when a police force is cut to the bare bone. Don’t blame Khan, blame the f ucking govt.

I blame the people committing the crime personally.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What a lovely city. on 01:17 - Jun 21 with 2327 viewsJack123

What a lovely city. on 00:54 - Jun 21 by Highjack

I blame the people committing the crime personally.

And that is down to the cutbacks in police. The country is in a shambles, i think even rubbish wales online have touched on it recently with photos of all the ambulances outside Morriston hospital..

The 999 staff are juggling priority calls all the time.

The population is rising, let's cut the emergency services, only one outcome.

[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 1:26]

libera nos a malo

What a lovely city. on 06:49 - Jun 21 with 2263 viewsbermudajack

What a lovely city. on 01:17 - Jun 21 by Jack123

And that is down to the cutbacks in police. The country is in a shambles, i think even rubbish wales online have touched on it recently with photos of all the ambulances outside Morriston hospital..

The 999 staff are juggling priority calls all the time.

The population is rising, let's cut the emergency services, only one outcome.

[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 1:26]

And there’s the biggest problem of all.... we have become a nation that throws money at problems to solve them without any real thought of responsibility because it’s the easiest option, are told, we no longer have the money or resources available to throw endless pots of cash at every social problem due to the uncertainty in Government and Europe.

Health - NHS on its knees - reason - underfunded
Social care - massive problems over many sectors - reason - underfunded
Education - massive classes, poor attainments - reason - underfunded
Police and crime - rates exploding in big cities - reason - underfunded
Highways agencies - patching up road networks - reason - underfunded
Local government projects - mothballed - reason - underfunded
You get the picture...

But we can still find it possible to bail out the irresponsible behaviour of the bankers and keep a pot at the treasury of £26 BILLION in case of a no deal, we still manage to send £billions in foreign aid every year...we still find money to renew nuclear weapons, whilst some of the biggest commercial organisations evade our taxation system on our own doorsteps...

Blame: parents, education, councils, Khan, governments, youths, bankers, politicians, Brexit, austerity, et al

Ultimately it comes down to our complete reliance of “money solves everything” and “it’s not my problem - blame one of the above” culture... 🙄

Government has become a rich play pen for the people’s accountants who still manage to symphon huge amounts of cash from the poor to fund their lavish expense forms during years of austerity and hardship.

They way they have behaved over recent years is a travesty to the people and politics, it’s like watching a dog endlessly chasing its own tail and doing nothing about it. We now accept it as the norm, we now have to sit by and watch two clowns battle it out to be the next prime minister who will have the same problems as May had. Nothing changes, but those expense forms will be on time I can assure you that...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

What a lovely city. on 08:41 - Jun 21 with 2219 viewsNeath_Jack

This is what happens when a police force is cut to the bare bone. Don’t blame Khan, blame the f ucking govt.

It's not because the police cutbacks.

There are many reasons, the main one for me is the early intervention agencies. Police are at the end of the problem, not at the beginning of the process.

This country relies to much on the reactive and not the proactive.

All boils down to money at the end of the day, and none of it can be levelled at one individual party. They're all as bad as the other.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What a lovely city. on 01:38 - Jun 22 with 2110 viewshuwrichards57

I think a lot of it is also to do with lacking a stable family structure that develops the right culture.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 1:39]
What a lovely city. on 02:25 - Jun 22 with 2103 viewsPozuelosSideys

What a lovely city. on 01:38 - Jun 22 by huwrichards57

I think a lot of it is also to do with lacking a stable family structure that develops the right culture.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 1:39]

I personally put it down to these indviduals being a pack of utter cnts myself. Police forces and services have been severely underfunded in the past, and we never really saw stuff like this. Or did we? Look at the London riots. Opportunists taking advantage.

What id really like to know is what those fellas who pulled up in the Mercedes said to make them all scatter like that. Bet it was something like "Any of you pikeys touch my whip and the last thing youll see on this earth isBig Junior's skeng between your eyes. Pop pop pop"..cos those kids sure as hell took notice of that..and it wasnt words of liberalism and inclusiveness i can tell you.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 2:25]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What a lovely city. on 11:49 - Jun 22 with 2045 viewsJango

This time in Manchester. How anyone can do that to a man laying on the floor I just don’t know.
What a lovely city. on 13:16 - Jun 22 with 2019 viewscontroversial_jack

What a lovely city. on 11:49 - Jun 22 by Jango

This time in Manchester. How anyone can do that to a man laying on the floor I just don’t know.

White guys too!
Login to get fewer ads

What a lovely city. on 00:12 - Jun 23 with 1958 viewsmajorraglan

What a lovely city. on 11:49 - Jun 22 by Jango

Shocking scenes. Hopefully the offenders will be caught and do some serious time for that. Scum.
What a lovely city. on 06:56 - Jun 23 with 1913 viewsSymondsYatjack

What a lovely city. on 19:14 - Jun 20 by londonlisa2001

London isn't falling apart any more than any other big city.

But if policing is removed from the worst communities, coupled with a marked decrease in programmes that were in place to work with kids from these communities, what do people expect?

Khan can’t do very much about it without the support of central government. He doesn’t have the resource. He’s just an easy target because some don’t like him due to his ethnicity.

You could did some pretty bad videos of Wind Street I suspect. They aren’t circulated as much though as it doesn’t fit the narrative of many media sources, so it’s not as readily available.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 19:15]

Where i grew up there was hardly any policing and there certainly was not any programmes in place working with children, and yet the crime rate was next to Zero and certainly nothing like we see in this video.

Please stop being an apologist for the violent scum that seem to be on the rise in Sodom & Gomorrah.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2019 9:40]
What a lovely city. on 07:00 - Jun 23 with 1912 viewsSymondsYatjack

Are you suggesting that certain communities in this country need to be policed more than others, because the community i grew up in had hardly any policing, yet crime was next to nothing.
What a lovely city. on 08:44 - Jun 23 with 1869 viewsHighjack

What a lovely city. on 07:00 - Jun 23 by SymondsYatjack

Are you suggesting that certain communities in this country need to be policed more than others, because the community i grew up in had hardly any policing, yet crime was next to nothing.

I’m no chief commissioner but I reckon inner cities with populations going into the millions need more police than a small rural village with a couple of sheep and a daschund called Colin.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What a lovely city. on 08:57 - Jun 23 with 1869 viewsSymondsYatjack

What a lovely city. on 08:44 - Jun 23 by Highjack

I’m no chief commissioner but I reckon inner cities with populations going into the millions need more police than a small rural village with a couple of sheep and a daschund called Colin.

I grew up in a city 👍
What a lovely city. on 09:32 - Jun 23 with 1832 viewsSwanDownUnder

Worst than football fans!
What a lovely city. on 11:33 - Jun 23 with 1787 viewshowenjack

What a lovely city. on 09:32 - Jun 23 by SwanDownUnder

Worst than football fans!

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/dad-battered-seven-thugs-baseball
Unbelievable!! I have never known the country as lawless as it is at present If it carries on like this I shudder to think what the streets will be like in 20 years time.
What a lovely city. on 11:51 - Jun 23 with 1773 viewslondonlisa2001

What a lovely city. on 06:56 - Jun 23 by SymondsYatjack

Where i grew up there was hardly any policing and there certainly was not any programmes in place working with children, and yet the crime rate was next to Zero and certainly nothing like we see in this video.

Please stop being an apologist for the violent scum that seem to be on the rise in Sodom & Gomorrah.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2019 9:40]

I haven’t remotely apologised for them.

Stop twisting things to suit your own agenda.
What a lovely city. on 12:06 - Jun 23 with 1763 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What a lovely city. on 12:22 - Jun 23 with 1751 viewscontroversial_jack

The country was far more violent during the 70s and 80s, or it seemed that way at the time
What a lovely city. on 21:55 - Jun 23 with 1684 viewshowenjack

What a lovely city. on 12:22 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

The country was far more violent during the 70s and 80s, or it seemed that way at the time

I dont think so - just have a look at the catalogue of incidents in one area of Birmingham recently its mind boggling.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-sick-thug-takes-run-16
What a lovely city. on 22:12 - Jun 23 with 1667 viewscontroversial_jack

What a lovely city. on 21:55 - Jun 23 by howenjack

I dont think so - just have a look at the catalogue of incidents in one area of Birmingham recently its mind boggling.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-sick-thug-takes-run-16

There used to be punch ups most weekends in the pubs and clubs back then, not mention the football
What a lovely city. on 22:24 - Jun 23 with 1658 viewslonglostjack

What a lovely city. on 07:00 - Jun 23 by SymondsYatjack

Riyadh ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What a lovely city. on 23:48 - Jun 23 with 1620 viewsJack123

What a lovely city. on 11:33 - Jun 23 by howenjack

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/dad-battered-seven-thugs-baseball
Unbelievable!! I have never known the country as lawless as it is at present If it carries on like this I shudder to think what the streets will be like in 20 years time.

Yes, it's plain to see. Obviously the way the crime is escalating so fast, is that there is no one to stop them!

Police and ambulance service the same, that's how these day's you can witness a 90 plus year old woman laying on the floor for 5 hours plus after falling off the kerb.. I think they just do a sort of triage evaluation .. And the police are the same, just juggling back and fore.. They have no chance of keeping up. :(

Wtf, just clicked on the link, those are sickening injuries.. fcking disgusting..and the police are not pursuing, I bet they will back up the civil enforcement wan&as if someone refuses to give details for dropping a fag end.

Edit: Just re-read and i can see they are after the culprits.. anyway hope they catch the basta*rds, nearly caved his head in.. scum.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2019 23:59]

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024