Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another murder in our Capital 12:48 - Jul 21 with 5596 viewsdickythorpe

I don't suppose anyone has done a count since 2012 as the last 7 years seems to have been full of death up there.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49061904

RIP
[Post edited 21 Jul 2019 12:49]
Another murder in our Capital on 16:20 - Jul 26 with 841 viewsEbo

Another murder in our Capital on 09:58 - Jul 26 by trinityann

If you can't afford policing, then why flood the country with immigrants in first place.

Because we are not flooded with immigrants like the right wing gammons are preaching.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Another murder in our Capital on 16:57 - Jul 26 with 831 viewscontroversial_jack

Another murder in our Capital on 15:01 - Jul 26 by Jango

Police given back the power to stop and search anyone they choose would be a start. And without being labelled as racists in the process. If 90% of stabbings in London are by black gang members, then there should be no questions asked if 90% of stop and searches there are on black kids/adults hanging about in gangs.

The problem being, there is so much money in illegal drugs. Take a mugger or burglar off the street and crime drops in that area, take a dealer off the street and another takes their place the next day

Send a user to prison, and when they are released, they can't get a job or accommodation, so it's back to the old way of life.
Another murder in our Capital on 18:14 - Jul 26 with 793 viewsNeath_Jack

Another murder in our Capital on 16:20 - Jul 26 by Ebo

Legalise the stuff then. Problem solved

Why this isn't getting properly discussed by government beats me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Another murder in our Capital on 18:16 - Jul 26 with 793 viewsNeath_Jack

Another murder in our Capital on 10:06 - Jul 26 by trinityann

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-buxV4vfwPA
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 10:07]

Paul Watson be f*cked.

I suppose you lot need someone to hero worship while Oh Tommy Tommy is getting filled in whilst picking up the soap.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Another murder in our Capital on 20:50 - Jul 26 with 772 viewscontroversial_jack

Another murder in our Capital on 18:14 - Jul 26 by Neath_Jack

As a nation, we are too conservative to entertain decriminalisation or legalisation, plus the US would never allow us to do such a thing.
Another murder in our Capital on 20:58 - Jul 26 with 762 viewsNeath_Jack

Another murder in our Capital on 20:50 - Jul 26 by controversial_jack

As a nation, we are too conservative to entertain decriminalisation or legalisation, plus the US would never allow us to do such a thing.

It was the US who forced the world to criminalise it in the beginning.

The War on Drugs has been one of the worlds biggest failures.

Another murder in our Capital on 21:04 - Jul 26 with 759 viewsNeathJack

Another murder in our Capital on 20:58 - Jul 26 by Neath_Jack

Depends on how you're judging success.

For those in charge of private prisons in the US who lobby hard for strict drug laws, it's been a huge success.

For the general population, not so much.
Another murder in our Capital on 21:49 - Jul 26 with 725 viewscontroversial_jack

Another murder in our Capital on 20:58 - Jul 26 by Neath_Jack

Yes indeed, spot on!
Login to get fewer ads

Another murder in our Capital on 23:10 - Jul 26 with 684 viewssherpajacob

Another murder in our Capital on 23:57 - Jul 21 by LeonWasGod

Was it an immigrant in this case? I’ve no idea, I haven’t seen anything about who the murderer might be.

The article says a local man.

"A 27-year-old local man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is currently in custody at Cardiff Bay police station."

So the Planet Swans intelligentsia see an Asian man stabbed by a "local man" and blame immigrants.

Shirley it's more appropriate to blame "local men". If we could only reduce the number of local men in the UK all our problems will be solved.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Another murder in our Capital on 14:19 - Jul 27 with 622 viewsFlashberryjack

Another murder in our Capital on 23:10 - Jul 26 by sherpajacob

The article says a local man.

"A 27-year-old local man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is currently in custody at Cardiff Bay police station."

So the Planet Swans intelligentsia see an Asian man stabbed by a "local man" and blame immigrants.

Shirley it's more appropriate to blame "local men". If we could only reduce the number of local men in the UK all our problems will be solved.

Momodoulamin Saine, 27 and from Cardiff...so he was a local man.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Another murder in our Capital on 09:03 - Jul 29 with 539 viewsHighjack

Another murder in our Capital on 18:14 - Jul 26 by Neath_Jack

Article on t’beeb today about cannabis being legalised. Cross party group have seen the light. Even Lammy is for it. The libs have been campaigning for it for years of course, Jo could just stick it on expenses, but the article reckons it could be legalised within ten years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Another murder in our Capital on 11:11 - Jul 29 with 490 viewsblackpooljack

The figures over in the states are truly mind numbing this year alone there has been 246 mass shooting and an estimated 8434 deaths due to gun violence.
Another murder in our Capital on 11:37 - Jul 29 with 472 viewsHighjack

Another murder in our Capital on 11:11 - Jul 29 by blackpooljack

The figures over in the states are truly mind numbing this year alone there has been 246 mass shooting and an estimated 8434 deaths due to gun violence.

Yeah I was reading that earlier. 210 days in to 2019 and there have been 246 mass shootings. More than one a day.

It is utter madness.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024