Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump's racist attack 10:15 - Jul 28 with 8307 viewsNotLoyal

Can someone explain what he said that was racist ?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49141521

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Trump's racist attack on 13:59 - Jul 30 with 786 viewsBobblehat

I moved to neath from swansea had an up and downer with my neighbour and he told me to get back to swansea do that make him a racist??????😂😂😂😂
Trump's racist attack on 14:07 - Jul 30 with 774 viewsLohengrin

Trump's racist attack on 22:48 - Jul 29 by Humpty

Do you think Trump and Sanders had the same motivation when they spoke about Baltimore?

Possibly. Both would have been playing to their respective galleries at a guess.

I’ve been to Baltimore, Hump. It IS a slum, large parts of it you wouldn’t want your worst enemy to walk through after the sun’s gone down. People deserve better than that, and I’ve no doubt there are a lot of good people mired there with nobody offering an escape.

It doesn’t have to be like that. That it is tells you all you need to know about ‘Democracy’ in action.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump's racist attack on 14:07 - Jul 30 with 774 viewsBobblehat

Trump's racist attack on 23:20 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

Genuine question Tummer.

Do you believe it’s racist to tell people who are from an ethnic minority background yet born and bred in America to go back to where they came from?

If not, have you any examples of that being said to a white person in their own country?

Yes i moved to neath from Swansea had words with my neighbour and he said "why don't you just move back to swansea" if i was black there would of been uproar if i went to the papers
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 14:08]
Trump's racist attack on 14:34 - Jul 30 with 750 viewsEbo

Trump's racist attack on 14:07 - Jul 30 by Bobblehat

Yes i moved to neath from Swansea had words with my neighbour and he said "why don't you just move back to swansea" if i was black there would of been uproar if i went to the papers
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 14:08]

Tell me about your white impoverishment and history of slavery and second class citizenship.....

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trump's racist attack on 15:09 - Jul 30 with 719 viewssnork44

Trump's racist attack on 13:23 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

Firstly, when you say ‘stupid little girls’, I imagine you meant to say ‘elected congresswomen’.

Disagreeing with people’s politics is not an excuse for attempting to demean or belittle them. Your language is offensive and misogynistic.

Trump was not only crass and immature, but was openly, blatantly, racist. Largely because he is not only crass and immature but openly, blatantly, racist.

Baltimore may well be violent and deprived, but the reason Trump made the comments he did was because he was being criticised and he lashed out because he can’t take criticism. The language he used was, as increasingly is the case, laced with racism. Because if there’s one thing Trump hates even more than criticism, it’s being criticised by someone he believes to be ‘less’ than he is. So anyone black, or a Muslim, or a woman, he lashes out with particular venom.

Yes Lisa , they are four elected congresswomen like Trump like him or loath him is the elected President of the United States. The trouble with the 'Squad' is that they talk absolute garbage , they have little to no intelligence, time and time again they are shown up in congress, I have no problem with strong women in Politics , Margaret Thatcher, Barbara Castle , Mo Mowlem even Shirley Williams come to mind. But the stupidity of these four 'little girls' is embarrassing not only for the Democratic Party ,but for the American people as well. We have the Democratic debates at the end of the week six of the candidates are female Elizabeth Warren and Kamela Harris have a good chance of being nominated with Kirsten Gillibrand as the outsider. All three are intelligent and have well reasoned arguments to the Republicans and Trump, will they beat him , not in a million years. The reason being the economy is at an all time high and unemployment is at an all time low , but the twenty candidates are being upstaged by these four 'girls' and that will hurt the election chances of any of these people running for President.

As for Baltimore it has long been a festering cesspit in the eyes of people in the United States,after the riots in that city in 2015 , Obama threw Billions of Dollars at the city as a result sweet FA has been done to improve the city and to improve lives of the people that live in the city.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Trump's racist attack on 15:13 - Jul 30 with 711 viewsHighjack

Trump's racist attack on 14:34 - Jul 30 by Ebo

Tell me about your white impoverishment and history of slavery and second class citizenship.....

Are you suggesting white people have never been poor or never been slaves?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump's racist attack on 15:16 - Jul 30 with 709 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 15:09 - Jul 30 by snork44

Yes Lisa , they are four elected congresswomen like Trump like him or loath him is the elected President of the United States. The trouble with the 'Squad' is that they talk absolute garbage , they have little to no intelligence, time and time again they are shown up in congress, I have no problem with strong women in Politics , Margaret Thatcher, Barbara Castle , Mo Mowlem even Shirley Williams come to mind. But the stupidity of these four 'little girls' is embarrassing not only for the Democratic Party ,but for the American people as well. We have the Democratic debates at the end of the week six of the candidates are female Elizabeth Warren and Kamela Harris have a good chance of being nominated with Kirsten Gillibrand as the outsider. All three are intelligent and have well reasoned arguments to the Republicans and Trump, will they beat him , not in a million years. The reason being the economy is at an all time high and unemployment is at an all time low , but the twenty candidates are being upstaged by these four 'girls' and that will hurt the election chances of any of these people running for President.

As for Baltimore it has long been a festering cesspit in the eyes of people in the United States,after the riots in that city in 2015 , Obama threw Billions of Dollars at the city as a result sweet FA has been done to improve the city and to improve lives of the people that live in the city.

It’s Trump that has turned focus towards the congresswomen in question. Deliberately. That’s the whole bloody point. Same as he’s turned attention to Baltimore rather than the cesspit conditions he’s created at the border.

It’s what he does.

And he uses racism and offensive language to do so.

But your language is misogynistic.
Trump's racist attack on 15:18 - Jul 30 with 708 viewsLohengrin

Trump's racist attack on 15:13 - Jul 30 by Highjack

If we’re talking about the first formative century or so of the American colonies then the white indentured servants endured a system that was arguably every bit as despotic as that of slavery.

It’s a case of the haves fckin’ over the have-nots that seems to have slipped through the cracks of historical memory.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump's racist attack on 15:20 - Jul 30 with 707 viewsBobblehat

Trump's racist attack on 14:34 - Jul 30 by Ebo

Your point is?????

Bottom line is people use the race card when it suits them........ i have an argument with a white man nothing gets said i have the same argument with a black man and "BANG" im a racist.

The world is to politically correct and only the well educated people are correct and if your not well educated your opinion don't count 👍🤷‍♂️
Trump's racist attack on 15:25 - Jul 30 with 699 viewsEbo

Trump's racist attack on 15:13 - Jul 30 by Highjack

I’m suggesting that unlike black people, we’ve not been forced to sit at the back of a bus or be told you can’t enter a place because of colour. This in a so-called civilised society. The “get back” comment has deep rooted racism connected with it.

Old bobble thinks he’s been discriminated because he had a argument with a neighbour and using the old “duh if I was black” casual racist rhetoric, thinks he’s therefore a victim of racial harassment. I didn’t know Townhill or Sketty was a race or indeed Swansea.

Trump's racist attack on 15:34 - Jul 30 with 688 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's racist attack on 15:18 - Jul 30 by Lohengrin

If we’re talking about the first formative century or so of the American colonies then the white indentured servants endured a system that was arguably every bit as despotic as that of slavery.

It’s a case of the haves fckin’ over the have-nots that seems to have slipped through the cracks of historical memory.

They weren’t treated like that BECAUSE they were white, however.
Trump's racist attack on 15:36 - Jul 30 with 684 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's racist attack on 15:52 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

If Baltimore is in such a bad state, with sub-human conditions, maybe having a word with his son-in-law who is, after all, a large slum landlord there would help?

And the reason why Trump is not given the benefit of the doubt is because he’s a blatant racist.

How many times are white people told to ‘go back to where they came from’ in their own country’?

"How many times are white people told to ‘go back to where they came from’ in their own country’? "
Twice by one of the people you are supporting.
I just love it when President Trump uses their own words against them and people like Lisa shout at the top of their voice "Racist" because they happen to be "people of colour".
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/surprise-ilhan-omar-wanted-to-send-back-a-critic-i
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/uncovered-rashida-tlaib-wanted-to-deport-american-
No mention of the fact that 2 of the 4 are totally Anti Semetic and hate Jews & Isreal, while supporting Terrorism, but as it "only Jews" it is OK with her for them to be out & out RACIST.
Labour Supporter by any chance Lisa?
Trump's racist attack on 15:39 - Jul 30 with 677 viewsLohengrin

Trump's racist attack on 15:34 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

They weren’t treated like that BECAUSE they were white, however.

Capital exploited them because it could, it exploited Africans because it could.

In European medieval lore green was the Devil’s colour. Not much has changed.

Trump's racist attack on 15:54 - Jul 30 with 660 viewsBobblehat

Trump's racist attack on 15:25 - Jul 30 by Ebo

I’m suggesting that unlike black people, we’ve not been forced to sit at the back of a bus or be told you can’t enter a place because of colour. This in a so-called civilised society. The “get back” comment has deep rooted racism connected with it.

Old bobble thinks he’s been discriminated because he had a argument with a neighbour and using the old “duh if I was black” casual racist rhetoric, thinks he’s therefore a victim of racial harassment. I didn’t know Townhill or Sketty was a race or indeed Swansea.

Old bobble don't give a flying f@#k what anyone calls me because I'm not very well educated like you Mr ebo 👍😎
Trump's racist attack on 15:59 - Jul 30 with 648 viewsbluey_the_blue

Trump's racist attack on 15:39 - Jul 30 by Lohengrin

Capital exploited them because it could, it exploited Africans because it could.

The largest slaver groups were African, were they not? Slavery still occurs in parts of Africa, but nobody really seems to mention that.
Trump's racist attack on 16:01 - Jul 30 with 646 viewsHighjack

Trump's racist attack on 15:39 - Jul 30 by Lohengrin

There’s more people living in slavery today, right now on the 31st of July 2019 than at any point in history. Blacks, whites, Asians, Latinos, every type of person you can think of is affected. And as you correctly say it’s money and exploitation that drives it.

Humans have been shitty to each other for millions of years but if you listen to the chattering classes and media it’s only the African Americans who have suffered. Not that I’m denigrating what happened to them it was f*cking horrible.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump's racist attack on 16:12 - Jul 30 with 635 viewsBobblehat

Trump's racist attack on 15:54 - Jul 30 by Bobblehat

Old bobble don't give a flying f@#k what anyone calls me because I'm not very well educated like you Mr ebo 👍😎

Oops i better correct myself........ Mr or mrs ebo incase i get politically corrected and accused of being sexist 😉 you could be male or female my bad🤯
Trump's racist attack on 16:19 - Jul 30 with 622 viewsJango

Trump's racist attack on 13:23 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

Firstly, when you say ‘stupid little girls’, I imagine you meant to say ‘elected congresswomen’.

Disagreeing with people’s politics is not an excuse for attempting to demean or belittle them. Your language is offensive and misogynistic.

Trump was not only crass and immature, but was openly, blatantly, racist. Largely because he is not only crass and immature but openly, blatantly, racist.

Baltimore may well be violent and deprived, but the reason Trump made the comments he did was because he was being criticised and he lashed out because he can’t take criticism. The language he used was, as increasingly is the case, laced with racism. Because if there’s one thing Trump hates even more than criticism, it’s being criticised by someone he believes to be ‘less’ than he is. So anyone black, or a Muslim, or a woman, he lashes out with particular venom.

*Firstly, when you say ‘stupid little girls’, I imagine you meant to say ‘elected congresswomen’.*

When you call the likes of Raab, Johnson, Patel etc useless morons, do you mean to say ‘elected politicians’?

*Disagreeing with people’s politics is not an excuse for attempting to demean or belittle them*

Not being funny Lisa but this is what you do with any ‘elected politician’ whose politics and policies you disagree with, on a daily basis.

Are we i agreement then that you are guilty of being offensive and misogynistic/misandrous?

This is the huge problem at the moment, we’ve got the far left amongst us looking for any little excuse to cry racism, sexism, anti Semitism etc but when it suits them it’s totally fine. The level of hypocrisy coming from the left at the moment is getting absurd.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 16:20]
Trump's racist attack on 16:24 - Jul 30 with 615 viewsBobblehat

Trump's racist attack on 16:19 - Jul 30 by Jango

*Firstly, when you say ‘stupid little girls’, I imagine you meant to say ‘elected congresswomen’.*

When you call the likes of Raab, Johnson, Patel etc useless morons, do you mean to say ‘elected politicians’?

*Disagreeing with people’s politics is not an excuse for attempting to demean or belittle them*

Not being funny Lisa but this is what you do with any ‘elected politician’ whose politics and policies you disagree with, on a daily basis.

Are we i agreement then that you are guilty of being offensive and misogynistic/misandrous?

This is the huge problem at the moment, we’ve got the far left amongst us looking for any little excuse to cry racism, sexism, anti Semitism etc but when it suits them it’s totally fine. The level of hypocrisy coming from the left at the moment is getting absurd.

Absolutely spot on there!
Trump's racist attack on 16:45 - Jul 30 with 603 viewsWingstandwood

Trump's racist attack on 16:19 - Jul 30 by Jango

It has become totally insane and surreal to find out that the likes of Labour's Kate Hoey has been branded 'racist' and 'fascist' by individuals not happy with her opinion(s) and democracy itself i.e. the Brexit vote. Ditto that guy who was called "Nazi scum" because he had a contrary opinion about Trump. So many other etc's also.

It's appalling the way some are more than willing to gratuitously smear and slander innocent individuals on the basis they have a differing opinion. The last few years have been quite an eye opener, just witnessing the levels of which some on the 'left' are prepared to go has been staggering. The irony is, real fascist behaviour is being displayed by the ones who unwittingly think they're the good guys fighting against it.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 16:51]

Argus!

Trump's racist attack on 16:57 - Jul 30 with 577 viewsJackSomething

Trump's racist attack on 16:45 - Jul 30 by Wingstandwood

It has become totally insane and surreal to find out that the likes of Labour's Kate Hoey has been branded 'racist' and 'fascist' by individuals not happy with her opinion(s) and democracy itself i.e. the Brexit vote. Ditto that guy who was called "Nazi scum" because he had a contrary opinion about Trump. So many other etc's also.

It's appalling the way some are more than willing to gratuitously smear and slander innocent individuals on the basis they have a differing opinion. The last few years have been quite an eye opener, just witnessing the levels of which some on the 'left' are prepared to go has been staggering. The irony is, real fascist behaviour is being displayed by the ones who unwittingly think they're the good guys fighting against it.

The thing is, this behaviour people keep quoting about the 'left', what people are talking about is Twitter, right? Faceless nutters, perhaps even bots, call someone names on Twitter and it's proof the 'left' are actually the fascists?

So people who identify as 'left' on Twitter talk crap (like 90% of Twitter) and this means the 'left' are the biggest problem facing the world? If I was an extreme right-winger, I'd pose as part of the 'left' on Twitter and post the worst sh*t I could think of, then sit back and watch all the lemmings react.

The people behind the real problems in the world (and the politicians who could be addressing these problems) must be sitting back and laughing at how easily we are distracted. And yes, I'm saying people on all sides of the political spectrum are as bad as each other in this regard.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Trump's racist attack on 16:58 - Jul 30 with 575 viewsEbo

Trump's racist attack on 16:45 - Jul 30 by Wingstandwood

"The irony is, real fascist behaviour is being displayed by the ones who unwittingly think they're the good guys fighting against it."

Which proves the point that casual racism is such the norm these days that if you fight back and call it out you are labelled a fascist. The whataboutery from the right is staggering.

Trump's racist attack on 17:01 - Jul 30 with 570 viewsWingstandwood

Trump's racist attack on 16:58 - Jul 30 by Ebo

"The irony is, real fascist behaviour is being displayed by the ones who unwittingly think they're the good guys fighting against it."

Which proves the point that casual racism is such the norm these days that if you fight back and call it out you are labelled a fascist. The whataboutery from the right is staggering.

Argus!

Trump's racist attack on 17:13 - Jul 30 with 564 viewsWingstandwood

Trump's racist attack on 16:57 - Jul 30 by JackSomething

The thing is, this behaviour people keep quoting about the 'left', what people are talking about is Twitter, right? Faceless nutters, perhaps even bots, call someone names on Twitter and it's proof the 'left' are actually the fascists?

So people who identify as 'left' on Twitter talk crap (like 90% of Twitter) and this means the 'left' are the biggest problem facing the world? If I was an extreme right-winger, I'd pose as part of the 'left' on Twitter and post the worst sh*t I could think of, then sit back and watch all the lemmings react.

The people behind the real problems in the world (and the politicians who could be addressing these problems) must be sitting back and laughing at how easily we are distracted. And yes, I'm saying people on all sides of the political spectrum are as bad as each other in this regard.

It's not all Twitter in fact e.g. listening to the opinion(s) of Allister Campbell and Betty Boothroyd on Robert Peston's show and labelling The Brexit Party in the same category as Nazi Germany was an eyeopener. In fact my local M.P branded anti-Eu parliament/policy sentiment/voting as 'far right'.

That is the gutter democracy has been placed in over the last few years.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 17:17]

Argus!

Trump's racist attack on 17:36 - Jul 30 with 532 viewsEbo

Trump's racist attack on 17:01 - Jul 30 by Wingstandwood

What's so funny? Trump, Farage and Bannon have actually 'normalised' racist commentary. People see them get away with it so they do it themselves.

When they are called out over it, the 'snowflake', 'free-speech', 'fascist' or 'pc gone mad' comments are dished out in return. It's a standard response now.

Real fascists calling people who are defending people from fascism 'a fascist'. Classic reverse think from the right, and the bone heads and knuckledraggers lap it all up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024