Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long Season for Cardiff 15:39 - Aug 18 with 18365 viewsMagic_Michu

Oh my days... they really are atrocious.

I can honestly see them getting sucked into a relegation battle this year... they don’t seem to have any quality at all there.

I think the championship has changed even in the the short time they’ve been away, I’m not sure you can kick, hoof, huff and puff your way to success anymore.

They haven’t even played anyone decent in the division yet and theyve lost twice and only just managed to beat newly promoted Luton at home.

Long live Neil Warnock
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 16:36]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:48 - Aug 20 with 1856 viewssainthelens

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:33 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

Not sure mate, you live with her

That's ok, your sister obviously fully booked up.
Long Season for Cardiff on 11:49 - Aug 20 with 1856 viewsCCFCTOM

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:41 - Aug 20 by vetchonian

Tell me how many consecutive seasons have you managed in the Premier League

Where you born when your club won the FA cup back in the days of black and white and where a Cardiff born goalie dropped the ball in to the net allowing CCFC to win!!!!

HOw many "WEmbley" finals have you attended in your lifetime to support your club
as many as 6 perhaps?

HOw many seasons in the last 40 years has CCFC spent in the top tier of football more than 9?

In the last 6 years how many European games has CCFC played in? Or won?

DELUDED fans of a comatose giant that never was or never will be!!!!

ahahahhahahahah, I'm the one that's deluded yet you've just pulled out every stat from history to suit your agenda I don't need to say things like 'how many championship titles have you won in the last 10 years' to say we are a bigger and more successful club lol!
Long Season for Cardiff on 11:54 - Aug 20 with 1838 viewsCCFCTOM

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:48 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

That's ok, your sister obviously fully booked up.

uhhhh we don't tend to do what you lot do down in Swansea town Watch out for them needles as well in the cinema's butt
Long Season for Cardiff on 12:25 - Aug 20 with 1776 viewspencoedjack

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:49 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

ahahahhahahahah, I'm the one that's deluded yet you've just pulled out every stat from history to suit your agenda I don't need to say things like 'how many championship titles have you won in the last 10 years' to say we are a bigger and more successful club lol!

Did your brother/uncle/cousin (take your pick which one you call Dad) start taking you to football at the age of 5?

Doubt a 15 year old could remember much past that.

You must have seen a couple of promoted at Christmas seasons.
Long Season for Cardiff on 13:49 - Aug 20 with 1687 viewsCCFCTOM

Long Season for Cardiff on 12:25 - Aug 20 by pencoedjack

Did your brother/uncle/cousin (take your pick which one you call Dad) start taking you to football at the age of 5?

Doubt a 15 year old could remember much past that.

You must have seen a couple of promoted at Christmas seasons.

From Pencoed eh? I bet you became a Swansea fan after 2008 lol. Put it this way, I didn't even know who Swansea town were until 2008 Admittedly you've been a lot more 'around' should we say, in my lifetime. Only thing I can say i'm envious of is your little European trip
Long Season for Cardiff on 14:00 - Aug 20 with 1671 viewssainthelens

Long Season for Cardiff on 13:49 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

From Pencoed eh? I bet you became a Swansea fan after 2008 lol. Put it this way, I didn't even know who Swansea town were until 2008 Admittedly you've been a lot more 'around' should we say, in my lifetime. Only thing I can say i'm envious of is your little European trip

Long Season for Cardiff on 14:47 - Aug 20 with 1624 viewsvetchonian

Long Season for Cardiff on 14:00 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

He will soon be back in school...the holidays are voer next week

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Long Season for Cardiff on 15:01 - Aug 20 with 1605 viewsCCFCTOM

Long Season for Cardiff on 14:47 - Aug 20 by vetchonian

He will soon be back in school...the holidays are voer next week

About 5 years too late... but next question haha. When the kids actually do go back to school you might be just shy of 10k attendances
Login to get fewer ads

Long Season for Cardiff on 15:28 - Aug 20 with 1563 viewsvetchonian

Long Season for Cardiff on 15:01 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

About 5 years too late... but next question haha. When the kids actually do go back to school you might be just shy of 10k attendances

I tell you what lets discuss and compare attendances in February shall we lets see which stadium has the greatest percentage of seating filled?

Im willing to bet that Legoland will be full of tumble weed!

Long Season for Cardiff on 15:34 - Aug 20 with 1556 viewsCCFCTOM

Long Season for Cardiff on 15:28 - Aug 20 by vetchonian

I tell you what lets discuss and compare attendances in February shall we lets see which stadium has the greatest percentage of seating filled?

Im willing to bet that Legoland will be full of tumble weed!

The greatest percentage hahahah You lot are fcking hilarious! You'll do whatever it takes to make it suit the agenda of Swansea Town.
Long Season for Cardiff on 15:42 - Aug 20 with 1546 viewsvetchonian

Long Season for Cardiff on 15:34 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

The greatest percentage hahahah You lot are fcking hilarious! You'll do whatever it takes to make it suit the agenda of Swansea Town.

Well at least the majority of our supporters are from the Swansea environs whilst CCFC has to rely on Neath ,Port Talbot and the Valleys for its Fans no one from Cardiff!

Long Season for Cardiff on 15:46 - Aug 20 with 1544 viewsProfessor

Long Season for Cardiff on 15:34 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

No. What will happen is your fickle fans turn away in droves. Prior to the Warnock promotion you were pulling 16K-remarkably similar to the figure we had in the Championship under Martinez and Sousa.

Have a look at your pitiful attendances in the late 80s and early 90s-mainly below 3K of mostly Valley Boys. In my 40 years of watching football I can confidently say that despite its catchment area and relative financial advantage, Cardiff has a less loyal fanbase than Swansea. Larger when successful, but shrinks rapidly when the glory is not there. Your best fans are from the Valleys and always will be.
Long Season for Cardiff on 16:06 - Aug 20 with 1515 viewsCCFCTOM

Long Season for Cardiff on 15:46 - Aug 20 by Professor

No. What will happen is your fickle fans turn away in droves. Prior to the Warnock promotion you were pulling 16K-remarkably similar to the figure we had in the Championship under Martinez and Sousa.

Have a look at your pitiful attendances in the late 80s and early 90s-mainly below 3K of mostly Valley Boys. In my 40 years of watching football I can confidently say that despite its catchment area and relative financial advantage, Cardiff has a less loyal fanbase than Swansea. Larger when successful, but shrinks rapidly when the glory is not there. Your best fans are from the Valleys and always will be.

To make up the 20,000 you were getting in the prem you relied on the bloody egg chasers. In the last 10 years we've only dropped below 20k average twice... South Wales as a whole has a huge plastic problem. The difference is if we were in the prem for 10 years the fan base would be built up to a certain level that wouldn't recede too much... As for you lot if you spend a couple more seasons in the champ you'll be looking at 12k etc
Long Season for Cardiff on 16:21 - Aug 20 with 1495 viewsProfessor

Long Season for Cardiff on 16:06 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

To make up the 20,000 you were getting in the prem you relied on the bloody egg chasers. In the last 10 years we've only dropped below 20k average twice... South Wales as a whole has a huge plastic problem. The difference is if we were in the prem for 10 years the fan base would be built up to a certain level that wouldn't recede too much... As for you lot if you spend a couple more seasons in the champ you'll be looking at 12k etc

Maybe, but I suspect 15-16K is going to be our level unless we have a promotion season. Couple of seasons in the Champ and you will get the same with higher stadium costs. History is cyclical and I have lived long enough to know you are affected more by 'plastics' and 'egg chasers' than we are. Our L1 average under Jackett was pretty much 12k and went up under Roberto-though that was the best value-for-money in 40 years of watching the Swans. But then you would not know about entertaining football as a Cardiff fan.
Long Season for Cardiff on 16:26 - Aug 20 with 1489 viewsvetchonian

Long Season for Cardiff on 16:06 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

Thats a big IF CCFCin the Premier league for 10 years it cant even manage 2 years!!!! a one seson wonder and then never out of the bottom six!

Long Season for Cardiff on 16:56 - Aug 20 with 1451 viewssg1912

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:18 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

Not quite sure that's what you would call a major trophy Also, considering you played Bradford in the final it kinda shows haha...

We beat Liverpool and Chelsea (over 2 legs) to get the chance to beat Bradford in the final.
Long Season for Cardiff on 17:14 - Aug 20 with 1422 viewsunion_jack

Long Season for Cardiff on 13:49 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

No shame in not knowing who Swansea Town were. That’s because it hasn't existed since 1969, so don’t beat yourself up.👍

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Long Season for Cardiff on 17:22 - Aug 20 with 1408 viewssainthelens

Why are we getting embroiled in chatting with this c0ck? Leave him be FFS.
Long Season for Cardiff on 17:25 - Aug 20 with 1402 viewsVincent_Vega

Long Season for Cardiff on 17:22 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Isn't it. why are we giving this whoopsie the time of day?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Long Season for Cardiff on 17:28 - Aug 20 with 1396 viewsraynor94

Long Season for Cardiff on 17:22 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Exactly, it will be a long season on here if people take the bait

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Long Season for Cardiff on 17:32 - Aug 20 with 1389 viewsjackrmee

Long Season for Cardiff on 16:50 - Aug 19 by vetchonian

The cockiness is about most of your fans stating you would finish above us.
None of us fans would wnat to say that we would expect to finish rock bottom but the "arrogance" of some of the CCFC fan base is that you would finish above us this season....when for the majority of the last 10 years we have always finished above you.

We are rebuilding and maybe could have should have got into the play offs last season, Potter tinkered with the side ...and some of this being due to not having players available to play due to "contractual" issues we still managed a near top six finish.

This season has seen us potentially "strenghten" by making Baston ans Ayew available...wheter they are still here in January or even September only time will tell...but despite losing two key players from last season in James and Oliie we may be stronger this year.

Yes I have a chip on my shoulder mainly due to most of the CCFC fans I know who still have the arrogance to call CCFC the best football club in Wales....despite them being overshadowed by SCFC spending 7 seasons in the PL and for most of those playing attractive football whihc had the pundits purring...and winning a amjor trophy and a few victories in Europe as a result.
Still hanging on to 1927 and that night against Real Madrid....and because we are from the capital city!!!!

Take alook around the PL and see the links to SCFC from the last 10 years, take a look at international football too.....can the mighty CCFC say that!!
Lets hope neither of us find oursleves at the bottokm of this league falling out of it would be a disiaster

I got to say, all bias aside, post season, it did seem that the scummerrs would almost definitely finish above us.
Relegated prem team who hadn't overspent and were likely to keep the majority of their players VS a club that had been ravaged by selling almost all their decent players and just lost one of the most promising managers in the league and appointed an unknown.

No scum fans thought they'd finish above us. It's not cockiness, it's common sense. I bet 99% of neutrals thought the same. Only the most optimistic of our fans would have thought otherwise.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Long Season for Cardiff on 17:44 - Aug 20 with 1364 viewsFireboy2

Can i remind people there have only been 3 league games uptil now.

Plenty of time for those lot to get going and for us to implode, we lose ayew and baston and we could be up the creek without a paddle.
Long Season for Cardiff on 19:29 - Aug 20 with 1278 viewslonglostjack

Long Season for Cardiff on 17:44 - Aug 20 by Fireboy2

Plenty of time for those lot to get going and for us to implode, we lose ayew and baston and we could be up the creek without a paddle.

True. They do look slow and exceedingly, well, bog standard though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Long Season for Cardiff on 19:37 - Aug 20 with 1266 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Long Season for Cardiff on 19:29 - Aug 20 by longlostjack

True. They do look slow and exceedingly, well, bog standard though.

I certainly think we haven’t clicked by any means yet. When we do, and the team still includes Borja and Ayew we will be a difficult test for anyone. Let alone that shower of sh*t down the road.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Long Season for Cardiff on 19:51 - Aug 20 with 1239 viewsvetchonian

Long Season for Cardiff on 17:44 - Aug 20 by Fireboy2

We are all aware of that...but we can still challenge the cockiness of them up the road.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024