Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Owen Jones gets filled in 20:45 - Aug 18 with 16178 viewsDarran

I can’t fućking stand the prick.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/18/owen-jones-attackers-targeted-me

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Owen Jones gets filled in on 11:56 - Aug 19 with 1678 viewsCountyJim

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:00 - Aug 18 by Darran

Horrible weasley bloke.

He's not my cup of tea Darran but I wouldn't want him harmed
Owen Jones gets filled in on 12:39 - Aug 19 with 1626 viewsLohengrin

Owen Jones gets filled in on 11:50 - Aug 19 by Jack_Meoff

'Caviar Communism.' Superb- another classic to add to the ever growing list...

As an amusing aside Volkogonov recounts an incident at an early Politburo meeting where Kamenev, I think it was, raised a motion to ban caviar as ‘a bourgeois repast tainted by association with the banquets of the oppressor class.’

Stalin shot him a sideways glance with his gimlet eyes and growled “ I like it.” Quick as a flash Rykov proposed a counter motion that caviar be pronounced ‘a bounty of the seas fit for the workers’ tables!’

That may read like a Monty Python sketch and make you laugh but you have to remind yourself these fckin’ people were responsible for the deaths of tens of millions.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Owen Jones gets filled in on 15:03 - Aug 19 with 1550 viewsWingstandwood

Owen Jones gets filled in on 12:39 - Aug 19 by Lohengrin

As an amusing aside Volkogonov recounts an incident at an early Politburo meeting where Kamenev, I think it was, raised a motion to ban caviar as ‘a bourgeois repast tainted by association with the banquets of the oppressor class.’

Stalin shot him a sideways glance with his gimlet eyes and growled “ I like it.” Quick as a flash Rykov proposed a counter motion that caviar be pronounced ‘a bounty of the seas fit for the workers’ tables!’

That may read like a Monty Python sketch and make you laugh but you have to remind yourself these fckin’ people were responsible for the deaths of tens of millions.

Here is another dose of real life Python-esque surrealism. Here you have a guy fragile to a state that he suffers from 'sensory overload' and another deeply traumatised by the use of 'gendered language'. Add to that the possibility of someone giving off 'an aggressive scent'. And please do not clap, please just silently rise both hands in a glad-hands non-clapping gesture.

I suggest this lot would have had a rather uncomfortable time if they had beach landed upon a WW2 Normandy beach like their forefathers did.

Argus!

Owen Jones gets filled in on 15:31 - Aug 19 with 1519 viewsLohengrin

Owen Jones gets filled in on 15:03 - Aug 19 by Wingstandwood

Here is another dose of real life Python-esque surrealism. Here you have a guy fragile to a state that he suffers from 'sensory overload' and another deeply traumatised by the use of 'gendered language'. Add to that the possibility of someone giving off 'an aggressive scent'. And please do not clap, please just silently rise both hands in a glad-hands non-clapping gesture.

I suggest this lot would have had a rather uncomfortable time if they had beach landed upon a WW2 Normandy beach like their forefathers did.

I saw that recently, mate. It’s hard to imagine any of them can make it through a whole day without crying.

In fairness to the October crowd I think they would have listened to about a minute of that and then put them up against the wall, cheery brutes that they were.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Owen Jones gets filled in on 16:05 - Aug 19 with 1492 viewsWingstandwood

Owen Jones gets filled in on 15:31 - Aug 19 by Lohengrin

I saw that recently, mate. It’s hard to imagine any of them can make it through a whole day without crying.

In fairness to the October crowd I think they would have listened to about a minute of that and then put them up against the wall, cheery brutes that they were.

Sensible and rational political correctness in its very early days was and still is a good thing i.e. kindness, manners, decency and respect are worthy traits. The trouble with political correctness nowadays is?... It's now morphed into some kind of out of control monster to shut down debate, to smear individuals as being far right etc.

What makes it all so appallingly surreal is the fact 'offence' is now being manufactured by many and sometimes based entirely upon the gratuitous Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder standards (and many times malicious) and vivid imagination of others.

The videos's truly epitomised the utter lunacy of what's going on e.g. too afraid to clap because it may be deemed offensive, that said it all.

Argus!

Owen Jones gets filled in on 16:13 - Aug 19 with 1477 viewsswan65split

Black and blue he was and covered in scratches and cuts in an interview I seen
They cant show cctv footage, yet he can broadcast to his hearts content on national tv his version!
Not guilty me lord.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 16:16 - Aug 19 with 1468 viewsHighjack

Owen Jones gets filled in on 16:13 - Aug 19 by swan65split

Black and blue he was and covered in scratches and cuts in an interview I seen
They cant show cctv footage, yet he can broadcast to his hearts content on national tv his version!
Not guilty me lord.

If he was attacked it’s f*cking awful but it’s difficult to have sympathy when he himself was egging on the milkshake nonsense when it was happening to others.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Owen Jones gets filled in on 16:54 - Aug 19 with 1431 viewsJango

Owen Jones gets filled in on 16:16 - Aug 19 by Highjack

If he was attacked it’s f*cking awful but it’s difficult to have sympathy when he himself was egging on the milkshake nonsense when it was happening to others.

As were some of the individuals whinging on this topic.
Login to get fewer ads

Owen Jones gets filled in on 17:21 - Aug 19 with 1403 viewsDr_Winston

Owen Jones gets filled in on 15:03 - Aug 19 by Wingstandwood

I can imagine wealthy Victorians paying tuppence a go to come and have a look at people like that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Owen Jones gets filled in on 17:29 - Aug 19 with 1396 viewsWingstandwood

Owen Jones gets filled in on 17:21 - Aug 19 by Dr_Winston

I can imagine wealthy Victorians paying tuppence a go to come and have a look at people like that.

A lot of comments have been made comparing it to South Park surrealism/format with humans replacing cartoon characters. The crazy thing is the way the participants and audience members are oblivious of how out of touch they are with reality itself.

Argus!

Owen Jones gets filled in on 17:58 - Aug 19 with 1361 viewsDr_Winston

Owen Jones gets filled in on 17:29 - Aug 19 by Wingstandwood

A lot of comments have been made comparing it to South Park surrealism/format with humans replacing cartoon characters. The crazy thing is the way the participants and audience members are oblivious of how out of touch they are with reality itself.

I just keep thinking of Rimmer in this.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Owen Jones gets filled in on 18:11 - Aug 19 with 1338 viewsDarran

Anyone think Owen was asking for it?

Owen Jones gets filled in on 19:22 - Aug 19 with 1284 viewsWingstandwood

Owen Jones gets filled in on 18:11 - Aug 19 by Darran

Anyone think Owen was asking for it?

Nobody deserves to be physically assaulted or even verbally abused for a differing opinion. The trouble with the likes of Owen is he is perceived to belong to the same remain faction that gratuitously smears Brexit voters thick, racist and fascist. And that causes anger.

I just cannot see many working class individuals identifying with him or having any form of emotional connection with a guy like him. He comes across as detached from the experiences and reality of working class types.

Read an opinion stating that his sort prioritises virtue signalling minority issues way before any genuine concern for working class and poor. Read that very opinion describe his sort as Metropolitan middle class devotees of superfluous 'boutique politics'. I loved that term 'boutique politics'.

Seriously! Trendy Wendy lot aside, the ordinary guy/lass living on a council estate and struggling on zero-hour contracts could not give two sh1ts about LGBT issues, Trump's latest horrid Tweet, the latest anti-Trump protest, Israeli policy, or politically engineered PC campaign etc.

Argus!

Owen Jones gets filled in on 19:45 - Aug 19 with 1243 viewsHumpty

Owen Jones gets filled in on 19:22 - Aug 19 by Wingstandwood

Nobody deserves to be physically assaulted or even verbally abused for a differing opinion. The trouble with the likes of Owen is he is perceived to belong to the same remain faction that gratuitously smears Brexit voters thick, racist and fascist. And that causes anger.

I just cannot see many working class individuals identifying with him or having any form of emotional connection with a guy like him. He comes across as detached from the experiences and reality of working class types.

Read an opinion stating that his sort prioritises virtue signalling minority issues way before any genuine concern for working class and poor. Read that very opinion describe his sort as Metropolitan middle class devotees of superfluous 'boutique politics'. I loved that term 'boutique politics'.

Seriously! Trendy Wendy lot aside, the ordinary guy/lass living on a council estate and struggling on zero-hour contracts could not give two sh1ts about LGBT issues, Trump's latest horrid Tweet, the latest anti-Trump protest, Israeli policy, or politically engineered PC campaign etc.

Got any examples of Jones calling Brexit voters thick, racist and fascist?

And who do you think has most concern for the working class and poor? Owen Jones or Jacob Rees Mogg, Boris Johnson and their ilk?
Owen Jones gets filled in on 19:47 - Aug 19 with 1237 viewspikeypaul

Who knows what the mouthy little pric was up to leading up to the incident?

Not a single mark on him and he’s running to the media crying like a baby.

Total publicity stunt, he should be done for wasting police time.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Owen Jones gets filled in on 19:51 - Aug 19 with 1230 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trendy Wendy ✅
Matthew Hopkins ✅
Witchfinder general ✅
Far right smears ✅
Virtue signalling ✅
Thick, racist, fascist ✅

HOUSE! I win wingstand bingo.

Poll: Tory leader

Owen Jones gets filled in on 19:53 - Aug 19 with 1221 viewsHumpty

Owen Jones gets filled in on 19:47 - Aug 19 by pikeypaul

Who knows what the mouthy little pric was up to leading up to the incident?

Not a single mark on him and he’s running to the media crying like a baby.

Total publicity stunt, he should be done for wasting police time.

Apart from a black eye and abrasions to his back.

Not enough for you I'm sure but not unmarked. Not like you to talk complete and utter bollocks.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 19:54 - Aug 19 with 1217 viewsHumpty

Owen Jones gets filled in on 19:51 - Aug 19 by exiledclaseboy

Trendy Wendy ✅
Matthew Hopkins ✅
Witchfinder general ✅
Far right smears ✅
Virtue signalling ✅
Thick, racist, fascist ✅

HOUSE! I win wingstand bingo.

I'm disappointed he didn't call him a libertarian.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:07 - Aug 19 with 1188 viewsDarran

Owen Jones gets filled in on 19:54 - Aug 19 by Humpty

Have you asked ECB out for a bum yet Hump?

Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:12 - Aug 19 with 1172 viewsexiledclaseboy

Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:07 - Aug 19 by Darran

Have you asked ECB out for a bum yet Hump?

Don’t be jealous now.

Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:16 - Aug 19 with 1157 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Owen Jones gets filled in on 19:54 - Aug 19 by Humpty

Pete Doherty was one, fined me for returning my book late.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:17 - Aug 19 with 1155 viewsDarran

Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:12 - Aug 19 by exiledclaseboy

Don’t be jealous now.

Jealous be fuçked. There’s no room up your aree to be jealous with Humptys head up there.

Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:19 - Aug 19 with 1147 viewsWingstandwood

Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:17 - Aug 19 by Darran

Jealous be fuçked. There’s no room up your aree to be jealous with Humptys head up there.

Argus!

Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:21 - Aug 19 with 1136 viewsDarran

Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:19 - Aug 19 by Wingstandwood

Don’t bite Wingy.

Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:22 - Aug 19 with 1132 viewsexiledclaseboy

Owen Jones gets filled in on 20:17 - Aug 19 by Darran

There’s always room for you. You know you’re my bestie on here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024