Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds fans 19:43 - Aug 31 with 18289 viewssainthelens

Giving it large on few sites our boys took a pasting after the game. Wasn't there, anyone who was care to comment?
Leeds fans on 23:45 - Aug 31 with 3567 viewsFieryJack

Leeds fans on 22:51 - Aug 31 by Tonyrefail

I went up with my mate and my 2 youngest boys, aged 16 and 13. Walking out after game, on way to car park we got a load of verbal abuse and one idiot Leeds fan attempted to kick me from behind - which I just about side stepped. Three of us didn't have any colours on but my 13 year old did - so basically they tried to have a go cos they spotted my 13 year olds swans top. To be fair there were some Leeds fans saying leave them a alone but they really do have some horrible fans. They weren't kids either, group of 40 - 50 year olds...

Came across plenty of these 40 - 60 year old scratters in Leeds train station. Drunken uglies, stinking of beer, talking crap and looking to fight scraps of paper blowing about in the wind.

To**ers.
Leeds fans on 23:47 - Aug 31 with 3556 viewsFieryJack

Leeds fans on 23:05 - Aug 31 by jacksfullaces

walked a mile and half up to the white rose centre after the game, having stayed to the end and walked out of the away end. not wearing colours mind and had no intention of drawing attention to myself. no issues as a result.

Top man 👍
Leeds fans on 23:59 - Aug 31 with 3479 viewssainthelens

Leeds fans on 23:40 - Aug 31 by Tonyrefail

Cheers sainthelens, my boys are OK, thanks. I never want trouble and especially so when I'm with my kids. But Im pretty sure the idiot who tried to kick me wouldn't have a go at me one on one. All bullies are scum!

Had similar issue at Stoke 7 yr ago when with my 12 yr old lad.
Wouldn't happen now, he's 19 and built like an outhouse, still go together, but he still remembers that day. Don t think it'll happen again !
Leeds fans on 01:56 - Sep 1 with 3290 viewsNotLoyal

Leeds fans on 20:41 - Aug 31 by Thrasher6

I did think that it wouldn't be a bed of roses getting out of Elland Road after that...so it doesn't surprise me that it has been raised...what is your issue Itchy?

They've always been picking off away fans in one's and twos, the coppers know this but still can't manage it. Just remember there's one more game to come.

Edit, I know it's frowned upon but they were nowhere to be seen when it mattered.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 2:00]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Leeds fans on 02:59 - Sep 1 with 3241 viewsNotLoyal

Leeds fans on 21:07 - Aug 31 by sainthelens

Sounds like the usual c0ck waving from them then. Bitter inbreds as per normal lids fans. Safe trip back Brynnie...Am looking forward to the Brizzles!

I will add this mate, there is no way any Leeds inbreds can get anywhere near the buses and vice versa. They pick off stragglers with kids that's their game.

OK I've changed it.

Leeds fans on 07:53 - Sep 1 with 3064 viewspencoedjack

Leeds fans on 22:51 - Aug 31 by Tonyrefail

I went up with my mate and my 2 youngest boys, aged 16 and 13. Walking out after game, on way to car park we got a load of verbal abuse and one idiot Leeds fan attempted to kick me from behind - which I just about side stepped. Three of us didn't have any colours on but my 13 year old did - so basically they tried to have a go cos they spotted my 13 year olds swans top. To be fair there were some Leeds fans saying leave them a alone but they really do have some horrible fans. They weren't kids either, group of 40 - 50 year olds...

I presume from your user name you live in Ton?

We were in a pub in Llantristant at 0730 for a pint & bacon sandwich before going to Leeds, we run regular away trips if ever you fancy it 👍
Leeds fans on 08:34 - Sep 1 with 2957 viewsbuilthjack

Leeds fans on 23:22 - Aug 31 by Jackfath

No problems here either.

You actually did an away game? Blimey

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds fans on 08:43 - Sep 1 with 2912 viewsJackfath

Leeds fans on 08:34 - Sep 1 by builthjack

You actually did an away game? Blimey

I was looking for you but couldn't find you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds fans on 09:20 - Sep 1 with 2805 viewsFireboy2

Leeds fans on 21:18 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Fabulously. Love this double decker! Missed you at the match but never mind catch you again

Yeah bloody shame, will you be using them again?

Btw i walked towards the coaches at the end a saw a few leeds bellends shouting at us but they couldnt get through the fence, i quickly turned left and walked to the centre on my jack, didnt have any problems as i didnt wear any colours and didnt see any agro, met a few of the northern jacks in a pub called the grove, stayed for a few and had a good crack with a few decent leeds fans. Got back home at 22.30 with a massive chicken kebab, what a great way to finish a fantastic day
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 9:23]
Leeds fans on 09:28 - Sep 1 with 2747 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds fans on 09:20 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

Yeah bloody shame, will you be using them again?

Btw i walked towards the coaches at the end a saw a few leeds bellends shouting at us but they couldnt get through the fence, i quickly turned left and walked to the centre on my jack, didnt have any problems as i didnt wear any colours and didnt see any agro, met a few of the northern jacks in a pub called the grove, stayed for a few and had a good crack with a few decent leeds fans. Got back home at 22.30 with a massive chicken kebab, what a great way to finish a fantastic day
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 9:23]

I usually go by train as I prefer the freedom but fair play it was well organised and well run. I'd recommend them to anyone mate so thanks for putting me in touch with them.
Glad you had a nice after match experience too, a good idea not to wear colours.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leeds fans on 09:29 - Sep 1 with 2747 viewsowainglyndwr

Leeds fans on 01:56 - Sep 1 by NotLoyal

They've always been picking off away fans in one's and twos, the coppers know this but still can't manage it. Just remember there's one more game to come.

Edit, I know it's frowned upon but they were nowhere to be seen when it mattered.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 2:00]

Do you or anyone else remember the year we played leeds at home before promotion to the prem.
A bus load off boys stopped on the bypass rather than going into the compound.
They came off the bus looking for trouble, but they didn't expect people with families and fans pouring out of the pubs turning on them.
They then looked for police protection when finding themselves outnumbered
Leeds fans on 09:47 - Sep 1 with 2699 viewsNotLoyal

Leeds fans on 09:29 - Sep 1 by owainglyndwr

Do you or anyone else remember the year we played leeds at home before promotion to the prem.
A bus load off boys stopped on the bypass rather than going into the compound.
They came off the bus looking for trouble, but they didn't expect people with families and fans pouring out of the pubs turning on them.
They then looked for police protection when finding themselves outnumbered

The 3-2 game ?

OK I've changed it.

Leeds fans on 10:07 - Sep 1 with 2635 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds fans on 09:47 - Sep 1 by NotLoyal

The 3-2 game ?

No, I think we walloped them 3-0 in the spring of 2011

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leeds fans on 10:12 - Sep 1 with 2614 viewsTonyrefail

Thanks Pencoed, sounds good and I will take you up on the offer sometime. In fact my older boy, Gruff was on your minibus yesterday. But one of the reasons we went up in a car was I didn't want to take my 13 year old on a 'drinking' trip.
Leeds fans on 10:13 - Sep 1 with 2609 viewsFireboy2

Leeds fans on 09:28 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I usually go by train as I prefer the freedom but fair play it was well organised and well run. I'd recommend them to anyone mate so thanks for putting me in touch with them.
Glad you had a nice after match experience too, a good idea not to wear colours.

Good to know you had a good experience, i always go by train now as like you i like the freedom, for example i stayed an hour longer in the pub as we were having a great time and i never wear colours but my eldest does, i didnt take him yesterday because of the possibility of anything silly happening and us getting separated, a bloody damn shame as he would have loved it.
Leeds fans on 12:22 - Sep 1 with 2427 viewspencoedjack

Leeds fans on 10:12 - Sep 1 by Tonyrefail

Thanks Pencoed, sounds good and I will take you up on the offer sometime. In fact my older boy, Gruff was on your minibus yesterday. But one of the reasons we went up in a car was I didn't want to take my 13 year old on a 'drinking' trip.

He’s a nice lad.

Surprised at the amount of Jacks in the Rhondda (not so many on our bus yesterday) but talking to one of the youngsters said there’s a lot.

Understandable not to take a 13 year old but there are a few dads with older boys on our trips.
Leeds fans on 12:24 - Sep 1 with 2419 viewsNotLoyal

Leeds fans on 08:43 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

Did you put the boot in yesterday Fathy ?

OK I've changed it.

Leeds fans on 12:44 - Sep 1 with 2362 viewssainthelens

Did Lids fans leave early JF ?
Leeds fans on 12:52 - Sep 1 with 2332 viewsSTID2017

Leeds fans on 09:47 - Sep 1 by NotLoyal

The 3-2 game ?

No Feb 2011 - we won 3-0

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Leeds fans on 13:24 - Sep 1 with 2233 viewsbuilthjack

I wasn't there yesterday unfortunately. Let me know next time you go and we can meet for a cucumber sandwich and cup of earl grey.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 13:32]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds fans on 13:27 - Sep 1 with 2221 viewsmonmouth

Leeds fans on 13:24 - Sep 1 by builthjack

I wasn't there yesterday unfortunately. Let me know next time you go and we can meet for a cucumber sandwich and cup of earl grey.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 13:32]

That sounds ideal Builth. Keep me in the loop too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leeds fans on 13:33 - Sep 1 with 2205 viewsbuilthjack

Leeds fans on 13:27 - Sep 1 by monmouth

That sounds ideal Builth. Keep me in the loop too.

Indeed Monny. Fireboy and all.

Leeds fans on 13:38 - Sep 1 with 2189 viewsFireboy2

Leeds fans on 13:33 - Sep 1 by builthjack

Indeed Monny. Fireboy and all.

You can ram earl grey up your well fvcked farter.

Beer for me please
Leeds fans on 13:42 - Sep 1 with 2167 viewsbuilthjack

Leeds fans on 13:38 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

You can ram earl grey up your well fvcked farter.

Beer for me please

The person who tries to get up my farter will get a good few punches aimed at them.
But for saying please you can have a beer.

Leeds fans on 14:14 - Sep 1 with 2096 viewsFireboy2

Leeds fans on 13:42 - Sep 1 by builthjack

The person who tries to get up my farter will get a good few punches aimed at them.
But for saying please you can have a beer.

Thanks Ken, you know it makes sense
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024