Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cardiff Rivalry 16:16 - Sep 17 with 21443 viewsGammon

Does anyone else find it a bit tedious? I actually quite like the city of Cardiff. I work there 2 out of 5 days a week and it's a fantastic city now, hate to say it.

Their fans can be s**t heads but so can a minority of ours or any fanbase. I know in football a rivalry is required but if you're over the age of 30 and you still sing the anti-Cardiff songs, you need your head testing.

And why do we actually hate them? Because they're 45 minutes away by car?
The Cardiff Rivalry on 15:47 - Sep 23 with 1792 viewsSwanjaxs

The Cardiff Rivalry on 15:43 - Sep 23 by CCFCTOM

Ahhh, time for the daily thread about 'Cardiff' It is funny that we still live rent free in the (majority) of your heads.

Never mind living rent free in our heads, try paying for the players you sign is it 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Cardiff Rivalry on 15:52 - Sep 23 with 1780 viewsSwanjaxs

The Cardiff Rivalry on 15:45 - Sep 23 by SwanDownUnder

Grammar?

Yes, have a read of this... you can read yes?
https://www.lexico.com/en/grammar

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Cardiff Rivalry on 15:52 - Sep 23 with 1773 viewsCCFCTOM

The Cardiff Rivalry on 15:47 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Never mind living rent free in our heads, try paying for the players you sign is it 👍

Oh right yeah and you have all the facts about legal terms etc I'm guessing? were you in the room when he signed or were you part of the investigation? Oh no, you're a muppet who has seen a picture of him with a shirt and you've gone 'wElL yOu NeEd tO PaY fOr HiM iF he wAs yOuR pLayER'
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 15:53]
The Cardiff Rivalry on 15:55 - Sep 23 with 1775 viewsSwanDownUnder

So you hate the City of Cardiff more than bad grammar? You are divorced aren't you?
The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:00 - Sep 23 with 1761 viewsSwanjaxs

The Cardiff Rivalry on 15:52 - Sep 23 by CCFCTOM

Oh right yeah and you have all the facts about legal terms etc I'm guessing? were you in the room when he signed or were you part of the investigation? Oh no, you're a muppet who has seen a picture of him with a shirt and you've gone 'wElL yOu NeEd tO PaY fOr HiM iF he wAs yOuR pLayER'
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 15:53]

Triggered much 🤣
Bet you got a rite soaking walking home from school today young Tom!
Listen up... your tinpot club will be made to pay whats due eventually, and believe me your place amongst one of the most despised clubs in the football league will go up a notch or two 👍

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:03 - Sep 23 with 1760 viewsSwanDownUnder

The Cardiff Rivalry on 15:55 - Sep 23 by SwanDownUnder

So you hate the City of Cardiff more than bad grammar? You are divorced aren't you?

we are laughing our arses of in the Alma
The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:04 - Sep 23 with 1757 viewsSwanjaxs

The Cardiff Rivalry on 15:55 - Sep 23 by SwanDownUnder

Both in equal measures 👍 and it seems you are divorced from your brain...

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:06 - Sep 23 with 1753 viewsSwanjaxs

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:03 - Sep 23 by SwanDownUnder

we are laughing our arses of in the Alma

Good for you 👍 wake Hutchy up and tell him to go home 🍻

Login to get fewer ads

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:10 - Sep 23 with 1737 viewsCCFCTOM

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:00 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Triggered much 🤣
Bet you got a rite soaking walking home from school today young Tom!
Listen up... your tinpot club will be made to pay whats due eventually, and believe me your place amongst one of the most despised clubs in the football league will go up a notch or two 👍

Nope, just thought I'd take the time out of my day to help the uneducated Now listen to me old man... we couldn't give a toss if people hate us and who says we will pay? if he didn't sign (via international clearance) then it's down to Nantes having insurance. Also we didn't book his flight, the agent did (even though we offered). I bet if you paid 15k for a holiday you'd not be wanting to pay eh?
The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:15 - Sep 23 with 1719 viewsSwanjaxs

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:10 - Sep 23 by CCFCTOM

Nope, just thought I'd take the time out of my day to help the uneducated Now listen to me old man... we couldn't give a toss if people hate us and who says we will pay? if he didn't sign (via international clearance) then it's down to Nantes having insurance. Also we didn't book his flight, the agent did (even though we offered). I bet if you paid 15k for a holiday you'd not be wanting to pay eh?

I suggest, if your struggling to fill your day, then take yourself in hand before mummy comes home... or better still get your sister to help you out 👍
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 16:16]

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:18 - Sep 23 with 1699 viewsCCFCTOM

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:15 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

I suggest, if your struggling to fill your day, then take yourself in hand before mummy comes home... or better still get your sister to help you out 👍
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 16:16]

You're the one from Swansea? throwing around inbred insults when you have serious problem down there... What about your heroin filled cinema's and town centre? You lot are still back in the bleeding dark ages down there. I'm pleasantly surprised you have internet in all honesty
The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:29 - Sep 23 with 1673 viewssainthelens

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:18 - Sep 23 by CCFCTOM

You're the one from Swansea? throwing around inbred insults when you have serious problem down there... What about your heroin filled cinema's and town centre? You lot are still back in the bleeding dark ages down there. I'm pleasantly surprised you have internet in all honesty

Nothing new to you this I bet Tom....chatting to men on the internet.
The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:32 - Sep 23 with 1659 viewsCCFCTOM

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:29 - Sep 23 by sainthelens

Nothing new to you this I bet Tom....chatting to men on the internet.

Oh, very original rent free mate, absolutely rent free
The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:33 - Sep 23 with 1659 viewsmonmouth

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-47105392/emiliano-sala-one-of-us-say-card

You are f*cking scum, fair play.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:35 - Sep 23 with 1655 viewsGaryjack

We have serious problems?

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:36 - Sep 23 with 1652 viewsSwanjaxs

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:32 - Sep 23 by CCFCTOM

Oh, very original rent free mate, absolutely rent free

Rent boy... absolutely a rent boy 😂

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:39 - Sep 23 with 1627 viewsCCFCTOM

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:35 - Sep 23 by Garyjack

Right so taking the piss out of homeless people? That's quite brave of you... People flock to the capital of every country if homeless because the income is better
The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:40 - Sep 23 with 1624 viewsCCFCTOM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47350817
The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:58 - Sep 23 with 1590 viewsGaryjack

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:39 - Sep 23 by CCFCTOM

Right so taking the piss out of homeless people? That's quite brave of you... People flock to the capital of every country if homeless because the income is better

I was taking the piss out of you saying we had serious problems down here when you having homeless drug addicts littering your main streets. Your delusions regarding your capital city really holds no bounds does it!
The Cardiff Rivalry on 17:03 - Sep 23 with 1575 viewsGaryjack

The Cardiff Rivalry on 16:40 - Sep 23 by CCFCTOM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47350817

I'd say that's a problem within the NHS personally. It's interesting to note that Swansea and Neath Port Talbot fall under the same umbrella, but I'm not sure what your point is with that link?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 17:05]
The Cardiff Rivalry on 17:27 - Sep 23 with 1545 viewsSwanjaxs

The Cardiff Rivalry on 17:03 - Sep 23 by Garyjack

I'd say that's a problem within the NHS personally. It's interesting to note that Swansea and Neath Port Talbot fall under the same umbrella, but I'm not sure what your point is with that link?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 17:05]

He has no point, just a jumped up little pŕick who finds it ok to draw attention to one group of vulnerable people just because it's highlighted in our area, then gets offended when it's pointed out to him that alls not rosy in his neck of the woods.

The Cardiff Rivalry on 17:36 - Sep 23 with 1524 viewsjacks777

I was in Swansea city centre on Saturday and it’s not vulnerable people that’s on the streets, but druggies and alcoholics. I’m also regularly in Cardiff and certainly don’t see as much of these people than you do in Swansea.
The Cardiff Rivalry on 17:51 - Sep 23 with 1510 viewsbluey_the_blue

Most are actually from Newport having been moved on.

Cardiff has plenty of homeless spaces - problem i, they have strict no alcohol, no drugs policy which some don't want to abide b.
The Cardiff Rivalry on 17:55 - Sep 23 with 1505 viewsSwanjaxs

The Cardiff Rivalry on 17:36 - Sep 23 by jacks777

I was in Swansea city centre on Saturday and it’s not vulnerable people that’s on the streets, but druggies and alcoholics. I’m also regularly in Cardiff and certainly don’t see as much of these people than you do in Swansea.

Now there's a surprise 🙄

The Cardiff Rivalry on 13:39 - Sep 25 with 1233 viewsTrundle10

The Cardiff Rivalry on 17:33 - Sep 17 by pencoedjack

I despise Cardiff City football club.

The city is OK for a afternoon out, but the people & atmosphere on a night out in Swansea beats it every time.

Still post on their chat sites Shorty?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024