Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who in our squad are premier league standard ? 19:47 - Oct 29 with 3809 viewsNotLoyal

Hypothetically, if this side did make it to the alleged best league in the world ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 11:39 - Oct 30 with 901 viewspencoedjack

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 11:25 - Oct 30 by Kilkennyjack

I think Rodon is a top young centre back.
He is 100 caps material if he can stay free of injury.

He is very young for a centre back, at 26 he could be the best around.

I agree

Lads got a great future, will be playing in the PL next season.
Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 11:44 - Oct 30 with 892 viewsvetchonian

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 11:39 - Oct 30 by pencoedjack

I agree

Hopefully still playing for us

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 11:51 - Oct 30 with 879 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I see Rodon as a John Stones type player at the moment. When he cuts out the occasional silly mistake he’ll be better than Stones.

I believe he could play defensive midfield as well as CB.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 11:57 - Oct 30 with 876 viewsScotia

One day Rodon, but no one else.

If some manager out there could find a position and consistency for Andre then maybe him too.
Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 13:16 - Oct 30 with 823 viewsdickythorpe

I agree

26??? 22 he is
Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 14:45 - Oct 30 with 797 viewsandrew

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 20:55 - Oct 29 by builthjack

My mistake. I thought it was a longer contract. That's good then.

An extension could mean that we want to sign him and they want to make a bit of money.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 15:30 - Oct 30 with 777 views34dfgdf54

I agree

Rumours about Sheff Utd not going away.

His old man liking tweets about him having a reunion with Oli next season aswell if that is anything to go by.
Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 15:44 - Oct 30 with 775 viewspencoedjack

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 15:30 - Oct 30 by 34dfgdf54

His old man liking tweets about him having a reunion with Oli next season aswell if that is anything to go by.

Easy for me to say but he should wait for a better offer than Sheff Utd.

From what I read on their forum I'd be surprised if Oli will be there for long as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 16:16 - Oct 30 with 762 viewsNotLoyal

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 15:30 - Oct 30 by 34dfgdf54

Another problematic addition to Joe's life, these family members on social media, partners etc need to think a bit, unless of course they are a bit thick.

OK I've changed it.

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 16:18 - Oct 30 with 757 viewsNotLoyal

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 08:25 - Oct 30 by MrSwerve

I don’t think there is such a thing as ‘PL standard’ anymore. The top third of the Championship could certainly mix it with the bottom half of the PL. The main difference to me is the depth that PL squads can financially hold.

I'm on about individuals, by your definition Sala H is equal to Baston.
Corrected...
[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 19:51]

OK I've changed it.

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 16:21 - Oct 30 with 752 viewspencoedjack

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 16:18 - Oct 30 by NotLoyal

I'm on about individuals, by your definition Sala H is equal to Baston.
Corrected...
[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 19:51]

Think you need to add a H there mate.

Might get named & shamed on CCMB otherwise
Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 18:59 - Oct 30 with 690 viewskarnataka

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 13:16 - Oct 30 by dickythorpe

26??? 22 he is

Think you rather missed the point there DT for 'At 26.....' substitute 'When he's 26....' and all will become clear. .
Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 19:06 - Oct 30 with 682 viewsdickythorpe

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 18:59 - Oct 30 by karnataka

Think you rather missed the point there DT for 'At 26.....' substitute 'When he's 26....' and all will become clear. .

It's not that clear, but I'll take your point that by the 'age' of 26 he could be PL standard.
Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 21:23 - Oct 30 with 628 viewsKilkennyjack

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 19:06 - Oct 30 by dickythorpe

It's not that clear, but I'll take your point that by the 'age' of 26 he could be PL standard.

Yes thats what i meant. Sorry its not clear.

Beware of the Risen People

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 16:57 - Oct 31 with 533 viewsGaz_M

Who in our squad are premier league standard ? on 21:26 - Oct 29 by Badlands

Van der Hoorn
Rodon
Roberts (on Wales form and with players around him who would sort out his anger management issues)
Celina
Ayew
Routledge
Kalulu (when fit)

Possibly Cabango.

You have not seen enough of Kalulu or Cabango to make that judgement ffs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024