Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddie Jones 10:50 - Nov 2 with 11638 viewsowainglyndwr

After his comments to Gatlan
Who's laughing now
Eddie Jones on 20:22 - Nov 4 with 1140 viewsFireboy2

Eddie Jones on 18:50 - Nov 4 by perplex

You can make all the excuses you like your envious because English Rugby is better supported and there club teams are more successful in Europe and England are more successful on the world stage, so just accept these facts and move on there,s a good chap.

Is that the best you can come up with dumbass? You cant come back with a logical repy because you obviously know that i know more about rugby than you, you sad english apologist wum.

Now why dont YOU move along now, theres a good man
Eddie Jones on 20:46 - Nov 4 with 1118 viewsBanosswan

Eddie Jones on 20:22 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

Is that the best you can come up with dumbass? You cant come back with a logical repy because you obviously know that i know more about rugby than you, you sad english apologist wum.

You understood his 'English'?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Eddie Jones on 20:49 - Nov 4 with 1110 viewsdickythorpe

You can tell that losing 3 finals is beginning to hurt.......
Eddie Jones on 21:20 - Nov 4 with 1082 viewsmonmouth

Eddie Jones on 20:49 - Nov 4 by dickythorpe

You can tell that losing 3 finals is beginning to hurt.......

Plus as Sherpa said the usual bottle job when they arrogantly think it's in the bag.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Eddie Jones (n/t) on 18:36 - Nov 5 with 1029 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 20:46 - Nov 4 by Banosswan

[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 18:38]
Eddie Jones on 18:42 - Nov 5 with 1019 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 20:46 - Nov 4 by Banosswan

Wow what an envious clown you are, and your head has gone as well now, again some facts England world cup winners and three finals, Wales can not even get to a final, Eddie Jones world cup winning coach also taken teams to finals Garland never taken a team to a final end of debate so jog on you jealous git.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 18:43]
Eddie Jones on 18:44 - Nov 5 with 1013 viewsdickythorpe

Eddie Jones on 18:42 - Nov 5 by perplex

Wow what an envious clown you are, and your head has gone as well now, again some facts England world cup winners and three finals, Wales can not even get to a final, Eddie Jones world cup winning coach also taken teams to finals Garland never taken a team to a final end of debate so jog on you jealous git.

Playtime is over perplex, get back to class.....you were shít on Saturday just admit it
Eddie Jones on 18:47 - Nov 5 with 1005 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 18:44 - Nov 5 by dickythorpe

Playtime is over perplex, get back to class.....you were shít on Saturday just admit it

Yep England were well beaten by the better team but at least they got to the final, and at least they have won it in the past these are the facts mun try and accept them. .
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 18:49]
Login to get fewer ads

Eddie Jones on 18:55 - Nov 5 with 985 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 20:22 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

Why you getting so angry for, don't have a go at me because us Welsh can not reach a final then have to put up with the English being world cup winners and have just reached another final, jog on you jealous git.
Eddie Jones on 19:05 - Nov 5 with 970 viewsFireboy2

Eddie Jones on 18:55 - Nov 5 by perplex

Why you getting so angry for, don't have a go at me because us Welsh can not reach a final then have to put up with the English being world cup winners and have just reached another final, jog on you jealous git.

And he still cannot come back with logical reply.

Dont know why i bothered.
Eddie Jones on 19:12 - Nov 5 with 961 viewsdickythorpe

Eddie Jones on 18:47 - Nov 5 by perplex

Yep England were well beaten by the better team but at least they got to the final, and at least they have won it in the past these are the facts mun try and accept them. .
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 18:49]

4 finals and you've failed to turn up in 3 of them mun!!!
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 19:12]
Eddie Jones on 19:14 - Nov 5 with 956 viewstheloneranger

Eddie Jones on 18:42 - Nov 5 by perplex

Eddie Jones, World Cup winning coach??

Head coach and lost in the final 2003

Head coach and lost in the final 2019

He was only an "Assistant Coach" when South Africa won the final in 2007.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Eddie Jones on 19:16 - Nov 5 with 949 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 19:12 - Nov 5 by dickythorpe

But he got his teams there mun, which is a better achievement than any Welsh coach has ever done
Eddie Jones on 19:19 - Nov 5 with 936 viewstheloneranger

Eddie Jones on 19:12 - Nov 5 by dickythorpe

Eddie was the opposition head coach when England won it. 😂😂
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 19:20]

Eddie Jones on 19:22 - Nov 5 with 928 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 19:14 - Nov 5 by theloneranger

Eddie Jones, World Cup winning coach??

Head coach and lost in the final 2003

Head coach and lost in the final 2019

He was only an "Assistant Coach" when South Africa won the final in 2007.

Ok 4 questions for you, how many finals has Eddie Jones been the coach, question 2 how many finals has Garland reached, question 3 Have England won the World cup and reached other finals, and finally, how many times have Wales reached a final.
Eddie Jones on 19:25 - Nov 5 with 921 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 19:19 - Nov 5 by theloneranger

Eddie was the opposition head coach when England won it. 😂😂
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 19:20]

Yep took another country to another final credit where credit is due I,m sure you agree. .
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 19:26]
Eddie Jones on 19:29 - Nov 5 with 912 viewstheloneranger

Eddie Jones on 19:22 - Nov 5 by perplex

Ok 4 questions for you, how many finals has Eddie Jones been the coach, question 2 how many finals has Garland reached, question 3 Have England won the World cup and reached other finals, and finally, how many times have Wales reached a final.

Why ask me 4 questions in reply to me telling you that you were wrong about Eddie. I think you're becoming Perplexed 😖

Plus ... Who the fvck is Garland??

Eddie Jones on 19:39 - Nov 5 with 905 viewsBournedore

Eddie Jones on 19:16 - Nov 5 by perplex

But he got his teams there mun, which is a better achievement than any Welsh coach has ever done

Wales are punching above their weight. England are serial chokers.
Eddie Jones on 19:42 - Nov 5 with 900 viewsdickythorpe

Eddie Jones on 19:16 - Nov 5 by perplex

You do realise how many players you have compared to us? Surely getting to the final is the aim at every tournament???
Eddie Jones on 20:10 - Nov 5 with 885 viewsmonmouth

Eddie Jones on 19:42 - Nov 5 by dickythorpe

You do realise how many players you have compared to us? Surely getting to the final is the aim at every tournament???

Some deluded Roderick 'banter' merchant said to me today about last weekend, 'you got to be in it to win it, mate'. No, you cabbage, you got to win it to win it, 'mate'.

For some reason, he then called me a six fingered sister shagging taff cock. I was really offended. I had to point out forcibly that I'm not from Cardiff.

Eddie Jones on 20:19 - Nov 5 with 880 viewsbonymine

Eddie Jones on 20:10 - Nov 5 by monmouth

Some deluded Roderick 'banter' merchant said to me today about last weekend, 'you got to be in it to win it, mate'. No, you cabbage, you got to win it to win it, 'mate'.

For some reason, he then called me a six fingered sister shagging taff cock. I was really offended. I had to point out forcibly that I'm not from Cardiff.

Bloody hell Mon those Board Meetings have developed a rather aggressive tone these days !!

Hope Fred the Shred wasn’t there you could have given him my ‘regards’ shall we say 😉😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Eddie Jones on 20:29 - Nov 5 with 873 viewsmonmouth

Eddie Jones on 20:19 - Nov 5 by bonymine

Bloody hell Mon those Board Meetings have developed a rather aggressive tone these days !!

Hope Fred the Shred wasn’t there you could have given him my ‘regards’ shall we say 😉😂

The only reason I think there might be a God is that he is a jock establishment rugby man. I smile inwardly to myself at every tartan humiliation.

Eddie Jones on 18:19 - Nov 6 with 775 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 19:29 - Nov 5 by theloneranger

Why ask me 4 questions in reply to me telling you that you were wrong about Eddie. I think you're becoming Perplexed 😖

Plus ... Who the fvck is Garland??

Your thrilled over a spelling mistake but avoid answering some simple questions, I wonder why that is
Eddie Jones on 18:24 - Nov 6 with 767 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 19:42 - Nov 5 by dickythorpe

Yep and they have more players and a much larger population than New Zealand, who have a similar population to us, you will have to use the South sea islanders card as a get out of jail card on that one. .
Eddie Jones on 18:31 - Nov 6 with 760 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 19:39 - Nov 5 by Bournedore

Wales are punching above their weight. England are serial chokers.

Really seems to me as if Wales are the team who always lose when it really matters aka world cup semi finals you don't reside in a nursing home, by any chance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024