Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread 17:11 - Nov 13 with 12753 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 16:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:58 - Nov 14 with 1930 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:10 - Nov 14 by taffpunk

Oh stop it.
I hope it's not true though, all the Cardiff young uns I know from round here who travel away to watch Wales [ including my son ], just go for a good time, not for any trouble. Let's hope it stays that way, hope we qualify as I couldn't make it last time.

Taff, I was being facetious implying its must be amongst the squad because I haven't seen or heard any of it amongst the supporters in recent times.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:03 - Nov 14 with 1919 viewstaffpunk

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:58 - Nov 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Taff, I was being facetious implying its must be amongst the squad because I haven't seen or heard any of it amongst the supporters in recent times.

Ah got you. Apologies, cold and wet after delivering leaflets all day!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:17 - Nov 14 with 1835 viewsChief

Anyone else reckon we'll lumber to a draw out in Azerbaijan then win at home against Hungary when the pressures off, but we'll be out

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:26 - Nov 14 with 1821 viewsZaxx

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:17 - Nov 14 by Chief

Anyone else reckon we'll lumber to a draw out in Azerbaijan then win at home against Hungary when the pressures off, but we'll be out

Maybe.
That would be our form under Mr Giggs.
I really hope that he's learning on the job and we get the 3 points in Baku.
Many think that Azerbaijan are an easy win but it would really be a great result to win out there. Croatia couldn't do it.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:35 - Nov 14 with 1787 viewsChief

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:26 - Nov 14 by Zaxx

Maybe.
That would be our form under Mr Giggs.
I really hope that he's learning on the job and we get the 3 points in Baku.
Many think that Azerbaijan are an easy win but it would really be a great result to win out there. Croatia couldn't do it.

Missing Joe Allen too.

We can do it, probably should do it. But a 1-1 draw I'd predict.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:37 - Nov 14 with 1781 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:17 - Nov 14 by Chief

Not quite out at that point.

We will then lose on penalties in the playoffs.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:52 - Nov 14 with 1767 viewsKilkennyjack

An outstanding effort 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👏👏 🦢

#banerCymru❤️
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 19:53]

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:59 - Nov 14 with 1762 viewsChief

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:52 - Nov 14 by Kilkennyjack

An outstanding effort 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👏👏 🦢

#banerCymru❤️
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 19:53]

But Swans are too scared to follow Wales!?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 14 with 1724 viewsTNT

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 14 by TenbySwan

You do all realise that in line with the new FAW policy Wales is now known as CYMRU . 😏

Everyone calling Wales, Wales will have a 100 lines.

I must stop calling Wales Wales .
........... 😁

Or...

I must call Cymru, Cymru
I must call Cymru, Cymru

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 14 with 1698 viewssainthelens

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:59 - Nov 14 by Chief

But Swans are too scared to follow Wales!?

It'll be Anus " next novel that his lads took the flag.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:13 - Nov 14 with 1690 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 14 by sainthelens

It'll be Anus " next novel that his lads took the flag.

There are a serious amount of Swans fans who follow Wales away.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:15 - Nov 14 with 1687 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 19:37 - Nov 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Not quite out at that point.

We will then lose on penalties in the playoffs.

2 wins and Croatia avoid a home defeat and we are through.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:20 - Nov 14 with 1630 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:15 - Nov 14 by thornabyswan

2 wins and Croatia avoid a home defeat and we are through.

It’s a tall order because we have been poor at times under Giggs, but let’s believe and hope we get a little bit of luck, with a fair wind we can do this.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 09:19 - Nov 15 with 1497 viewsChief

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:20 - Nov 14 by majorraglan

It’s a tall order because we have been poor at times under Giggs, but let’s believe and hope we get a little bit of luck, with a fair wind we can do this.

The last two games and performances have given me some hope. Although part of me thinks Giggs stumbled upon a sensible formation and team due to injuries. Let's hope he's learnt lessons.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 10:50 - Nov 15 with 1470 viewsFireboy2

Having Ramsey back is a big plus, bale seems to play better when his mate is on the pitch, allen is a big miss but im quite confident we will win both.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 12:29 - Nov 15 with 1439 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 10:50 - Nov 15 by Fireboy2

Having Ramsey back is a big plus, bale seems to play better when his mate is on the pitch, allen is a big miss but im quite confident we will win both.

Agreed.

Not that Giggs deserves a break but I also think Ramsey and Bale will bring thier A-game to the party.

Joe will be a big loss but would rather him sit out the Azerbaijan game and be back for Hungary than the other way around

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 13:48 - Nov 15 with 1386 viewsSgorioFruit

Play Ben Woodburn

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:40 - Nov 15 with 1341 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 13:48 - Nov 15 by SgorioFruit

Play Ben Woodburn

You’re having a laugh. He recently had an operation, hasn’t played for six weeks and will be out until the new year.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 14:45 - Nov 15 with 1332 viewssainthelens

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 13:48 - Nov 15 by SgorioFruit

Play Ben Woodburn

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 15 with 1160 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 18:08 - Nov 13 by swanscopout

Flying from Cardiff tomorrow with my father .. really looking forward to this trip. Return on Sunday then onto Tuesday's game.

Jealous. Enjoy the trip.

Looks like a tidy little ground. A bit old school as everyone looks really close to the pitch.
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 22:00 - Nov 15 with 1143 viewsChief

Due to Sweden beating Romania tonight, Wales are now guaranteed a play off place if we fail to qualify via our qualification group.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 00:06 - Nov 16 with 1062 viewsbuilthjack

Around 400 seats still for sale for Tuesday night

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 06:57 - Nov 16 with 945 views34dfgdf54

Play Ben Woodburn

Pardon?
The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:04 - Nov 16 with 919 viewsmarchamjack

So now that we’re guaranteed a playoff place (regardless of next 2 games) does anyone know how that works? Is it a 2 leg affair or just a one off game and if one off, who gets home advantage? Any details anyone?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Azerbaijan vs Wales European Qualifier Match Thread on 08:34 - Nov 16 with 881 viewsbuilthjack

0-3

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024