Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get em out 09:58 - Nov 20 with 2763 viewsDarran

Disgusting racist prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Get em out on 18:59 - Nov 20 with 972 viewsWarwickHunt

Get em out on 18:55 - Nov 20 by Kerouac

"Get 'em out" - Get the 'Remainers' in Parliament out.

Aye - that’ll be it. 😂😂😂
Get em out on 19:18 - Nov 20 with 946 viewslondonlisa2001

Get em out on 18:55 - Nov 20 by Kerouac

"Get 'em out" - Get the 'Remainers' in Parliament out.

Yeah, his fascination with the political balance of the house is only equalled by his fascination with dog shit - that being the topic you’d definitely prioritise if you met the Prime Minister.

As it happens, on the last point, as a dog owner myself, I agree with him about the lazy sods who don’t clean up properly after their dogs.
Get em out on 19:23 - Nov 20 with 937 viewsLeonWasGod

Get em out on 15:43 - Nov 20 by Lohengrin

Just seemed like a clumsy expression or perhaps a local one to me, Lis?

When I tell the apprentices in work “come on let’s get her done and we can have a cup of tea” there is no ‘her.’

He’s a frustrated dog warden not Colin Jordan!

Aye, that'll be it just a local idiom. Not at all a reference to the xenophobic nature of much of the original Brexit debate.

Pure Bluey-esque there Loh
Get em out on 19:25 - Nov 20 with 935 viewsWarwickHunt

Get em out on 19:18 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, his fascination with the political balance of the house is only equalled by his fascination with dog shit - that being the topic you’d definitely prioritise if you met the Prime Minister.

As it happens, on the last point, as a dog owner myself, I agree with him about the lazy sods who don’t clean up properly after their dogs.

Walked a neighbour’s dog on Monday - she* shat right outside Zac’s HQ. 😂
I resisted the temptation to put it through their letterbox. Lib Dem’s very active - had bugger all from anyone else.

*the dog, not my neighbour.
Get em out on 19:28 - Nov 20 with 929 viewsexiledclaseboy

Get em out on 14:49 - Nov 20 by Kerouac

F*ck me, a conversation about dog sh*t (in which Boris tries manfully to give a sh*t about) followed by;

"Let's get Brexit done, get'em out!"...which is clearly referring to Brexit, the EU and the current crop of lying bastards in parliament who are about to lose their seats.

= Outrage

Yet none of you get anywhere near as excited about the rampant anti-Semitism and the anti-Semitic views espoused by actual politicians and campaigners on the left?!?!?

You lot have gone right over the edge, full on tin foil hat.

That last sentence. All I can think of is “lol”.

Poll: Tory leader

Get em out on 19:36 - Nov 20 with 916 viewslondonlisa2001

Get em out on 19:25 - Nov 20 by WarwickHunt

Walked a neighbour’s dog on Monday - she* shat right outside Zac’s HQ. 😂
I resisted the temptation to put it through their letterbox. Lib Dem’s very active - had bugger all from anyone else.

*the dog, not my neighbour.

Same with us. LibDems very active, Labour a bit, Tories terrified to show their faces. I’ve been looking out for them as well...
Get em out on 23:56 - Nov 20 with 804 viewsKerouac

Yeah it's so ridiculous to think he was referring to Brexit blocking MPS when we are in the middle of a GE campaign and that was the reason Boris was there...and the bloke is a frustrated Brexit voter (like MILLIONS of us).

Far more likely he is a racist, after all he is; working-class, white, voted Brexit and has a skin head.

If somebody was equally lazy in their assessment of something a Muslim dressed in the burqa said you'd be up in f*cking arms about it.

To those with an open mind...
Who are the bigots here exactly?

'bigot'
- a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Get em out on 00:45 - Nov 21 with 785 viewsJackSomething

Get em out on 23:56 - Nov 20 by Kerouac

Yeah it's so ridiculous to think he was referring to Brexit blocking MPS when we are in the middle of a GE campaign and that was the reason Boris was there...and the bloke is a frustrated Brexit voter (like MILLIONS of us).

Far more likely he is a racist, after all he is; working-class, white, voted Brexit and has a skin head.

If somebody was equally lazy in their assessment of something a Muslim dressed in the burqa said you'd be up in f*cking arms about it.

'bigot'

Can you be a bigot if you're intolerant towards a bigot?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

Get em out on 01:19 - Nov 21 with 765 viewsKerouac

Get em out on 00:45 - Nov 21 by JackSomething

Can you be a bigot if you're intolerant towards a bigot?

You have no evidence that man is a bigot, none at all.

Lohengrin asked Lisa to clarify how she knew he was a bigot earlier, her pitiful response;

"Because saying ‘get Brexit done’ and then following that with ‘get them out’, it’s completely clear to any normal person he’s referring to ‘foreigners’.

If you can’t see that, I can’t help you."

...sums you lot up really.

You have got to be better than that, you really have.

Get em out on 08:40 - Nov 21 with 695 viewsWarwickHunt

Get em out on 01:19 - Nov 21 by Kerouac

Lohengrin asked Lisa to clarify how she knew he was a bigot earlier, her pitiful response;

"Because saying ‘get Brexit done’ and then following that with ‘get them out’, it’s completely clear to any normal person he’s referring to ‘foreigners’.

“Get Brexit Done - Get ‘Em Out”

Surprised that’s not emblazoned on Johnson’s election bus. Lowest common denominator and all that...
Get em out on 11:26 - Nov 21 with 655 viewsCatullus

Get em out on 11:02 - Nov 20 by Highjack

Surely the “get em out” is referring to getting out of the EU? Or he might be asking to see Boris’s tits?

And his point about irresponsible dog owners leaving dog poo everywhere is a point we can all agree with.

I keep seeing two mangy old curs who leave piles of poo around and are never cleaned up after.....wait til I find Boris and Jeremy's owners.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Get em out on 11:44 - Nov 21 with 641 viewsJackSomething

Get em out on 01:19 - Nov 21 by Kerouac

Considering some of the ridiculous rants you've posted on here when Brexit hasn't been going the way you've wanted, I don't think you can tell anyone they have to be better.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Get em out on 12:27 - Nov 24 with 507 viewsWingstandwood

Get em out on 23:56 - Nov 20 by Kerouac

'bigot'

There is no evidence the guy is a bigot whatsoever! There is no evidence that the guy who says exactly the same in this video (0.11s) is a bigot either. Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General wannabees and their imagination based thought crimes upon innocents scum, f#ck off and grow up!

Now if a working class white van type had said that?

https://order-order.com/2019/11/22/dr-writer-backs-labour-timetravel-1970s/

Argus!

Get em out on 12:27 - Nov 24 with 504 viewsexiledclaseboy

Get em out on 12:27 - Nov 24 by Wingstandwood

There is no evidence the guy is a bigot whatsoever! There is no evidence that the guy who says exactly the same in this video (0.11s) is a bigot either. Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General wannabees and their imagination based thought crimes upon innocents scum, f#ck off and grow up!

Now if a working class white van type had said that?

https://order-order.com/2019/11/22/dr-writer-backs-labour-timetravel-1970s/

Yay, the witchfinder general is back.

Get em out on 12:36 - Nov 24 with 495 viewsNeath_Jack

Get em out on 12:27 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Yay, the witchfinder general is back.

He's been on a "100 great cauldron recipes for Xmas" course.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Get em out on 12:53 - Nov 24 with 485 viewsKerouac

Get em out on 12:36 - Nov 24 by Neath_Jack

He's been on a "100 great cauldron recipes for Xmas" course.

Lying bastards...

https://order-order.com/2019/11/07/anna-soubrys-lying-leaver-remain-campaigning-

” Anna Soubry is struggling on as the leader of The Independent Group For Change (polling at 0%), standing in her Broxtowe seat, without the support of the ‘Remain Alliance‘.

In a new campaign video, Soubry tries to pass off Graham Heal as a leave voter who will be voting for her because he now wants another referendum. But Guido can reveal that Graham was actually a Remain campaigner in 2016, and stood as a Lib Dem council candidate in 2017. During the referendum Graham’s Twitter account declared that “we’re StrongerIN”. Soubry must be feeling pretty desperate…

Get em out on 12:54 - Nov 24 with 481 viewsexiledclaseboy

Guido Fawkes. The Wikipedia for gammons everywhere.

Get em out on 12:54 - Nov 24 with 480 viewsNeath_Jack

Get em out on 12:53 - Nov 24 by Kerouac

Lying bastards...

https://order-order.com/2019/11/07/anna-soubrys-lying-leaver-remain-campaigning-

” Anna Soubry is struggling on as the leader of The Independent Group For Change (polling at 0%), standing in her Broxtowe seat, without the support of the ‘Remain Alliance‘.

In a new campaign video, Soubry tries to pass off Graham Heal as a leave voter who will be voting for her because he now wants another referendum. But Guido can reveal that Graham was actually a Remain campaigner in 2016, and stood as a Lib Dem council candidate in 2017. During the referendum Graham’s Twitter account declared that “we’re StrongerIN”. Soubry must be feeling pretty desperate…

What a bastardoo eh Jack?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Get em out on 13:00 - Nov 24 with 471 viewsKerouac

Get em out on 12:54 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Guido Fawkes. The Wikipedia for gammons everywhere.

Is there anything in my post that is factually inaccurate cretin?

Get em out on 13:01 - Nov 24 with 467 viewsexiledclaseboy

Get em out on 13:00 - Nov 24 by Kerouac

Did I suggest there was, darling?

Get em out on 13:09 - Nov 24 with 453 viewsKerouac

Get em out on 13:01 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Did I suggest there was, darling?

So long as we’re clear that the link from Guido Fawkes accurately informs us that two ‘remainers’ (including the high pro file Anna Soubry, who is forever calling Boris Johnson “a liar”) are a pair of lying bastards we don’t have a problem.

Try and stick to the truth going forward is it lovely boy.

Get em out on 21:16 - Nov 24 with 389 viewsGowerjack

Get em out on 13:00 - Nov 24 by Kerouac

Self awareness isn't your strong point is it?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Get em out on 23:38 - Nov 24 with 363 viewsKerouac

Get em out on 21:16 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Self awareness isn't your strong point is it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024